Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Banned
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's something that really annoys me. You can not like other sports teams, but people who say teams are rubbish that clearly aren't really piss me off. Example I am a Manchester United fan, and you can like them or not, BUT DON'T CALL THEM SHIT! The worse part is I could almost take it from a Chelsea fan, seeing as they are above us on the table, but when I get Leeds United fans who are in the next division down?! Jesus Christ how the hell can they call ANY premiership team shite. I mean I hate Arsenal but I wouldn't call them shit. I may point out we are better than them but not say they are shite. It goes across other sports too. I'm not up on my basketball knowledge (hey I'm British) but I think the LA Lakers are a good team aren't they? I am sure there is some moron who supports, I dunno, The Chicago Bulls or something who says they are rubbish. It's gotta stop.

·
Banned
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeh, that was an intelligent comment about the subject of the thread. I wasn't just talking about football (and it is football you moron, it's played with your feet unlike 'American' football), I was talking about all sports. Go away, find some brains.

·
Something Good Can Work
4,030 Posts
Why is it called football? You don't even use your feet.

Moronic Americans.

·
Banned
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
100%Caborn said:
I am a Lakers fan, but right now, they are not a good team. :no:
Like I said, I'm not up on my basketball, but you get the idea right?

·
Registered
7,117 Posts
I understand you 'iwishiwasawrestler' it happens to me at school with Manchester United. How can you call a Club which has won the Premiership 8 times shit? It's pants.

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
Alright, let me break it down for you. Soccer sucks. My opinion. Lakers sucks, Bulls suck. Raiders suck. That's what I think. It's a pride thing. That's what they are there for. Nobody usually says a team sucks based on their skills. Shit, there are many skilled wrestlers whom others say suck just because they are a heel. Well, an away team is the heel team to a home team. So, they suck.

John Cena sucks.

And yes, [DB*10], we are so moronic that we are the most powerful nation in the world with the best run governent.

·
Banned
4,310 Posts
Soccer sucks dirty Brit balls. Now, that is just my opinion. Bash football as you like.

EDIT: Ahhh...BB beat me to it. :angry:

·
DOOMED
33,209 Posts
BabyBoy said:
Alright, let me break it down for you. Soccer sucks. My opinion. Lakers sucks, Bulls suck. Raiders suck. That's what I think. It's a pride thing. That's what they are there for. Nobody usually says a team sucks based on their skills. Shit, there are many skilled wrestlers whom others say suck just because they are a heel. Well, an away team is the heel team to a home team. So, they suck.

John Cena sucks.
Yeah that sort of ends this thread, o and Arsenal suck because they just honestly do.

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts
Top teams can suck. Once they hit the top their dirty playing and poor public behavior becomes more apparent to the public. They then become a heel team.

Any Aussies remember the Hawks of the late eighties early nineties?

·
Something Good Can Work
4,030 Posts
BabyBoy said:
And yes, [DB*10], we are so moronic that we are the most powerful nation in the world with the best run governent.
Right, some Yank claimed on the radio over here earlier that Bush is becoming the worst US President with the worst government.

Also, you can't even spell.

·
Banned
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
BabyBoy said:

John Cena sucks.

Was just saying, whether soccer or football whatever you want to call it sucks wasn't the discussion. Won't disagree with you on the government stuff and that though, I wish I lived in america, at least you know how to deal with criminals when you catch them. And believe it or not, I'm one of the few Brits who looks at american football and thinks 'yeh, that looks cool, they don't have to have the ball to get tackled.' I just don't think it should be called FOOTball.

·
Something Good Can Work
4,030 Posts
100%Caborn said:
You must be on drugs!1

How very smart of you to base your opinion on one person's perspective.
I never said that was my opinion, I'm just saying what the US people on British radio are saying.

iwishiwasawrestler said:
Was just saying, whether soccer or football whatever you want to call it sucks wasn't the discussion. Won't disagree with you on the government stuff and that though, I wish I lived in america, at least you know how to deal with criminals when you catch them. And believe it or not, I'm one of the few Brits who looks at american football and thinks 'yeh, that looks cool, they don't have to have the ball to get tackled.' I just don't think it should be called FOOTball.
Yeah I agree, American Football is a great sport, it's just stupidly named.

·
Banned
4,310 Posts
[DB*10] said:
I never said that was my opinion, I'm just saying what the US people on British radio are saying.
Well, you were trying to prove BB wrong, I just assumed you felt the people voicing themselves through Brit radio were correct...this influences an opinion...no? :)

1 - 20 of 45 Posts