Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Roy "Gambit" Mustang
10,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seriously why are you moaning about the layout of a site slightly changing. I use facebook a lot but the layout has changed for the better. It is far easier to stalk people now so why are you moaning? You sound like the people in the WWE section who moan for no reason about everything it is so annoying to listen to

·
Banned
9,124 Posts
I love the new photo features and the new mini-collage it makes on your wall when you upload multiple pics into a single album. I didn't even want to post on my own wall after I saw it because I don't want it to go away.

The only thing I HATE about the changes is I can't view my news feed in a simple "most recent" order. Now Facebook rates my friend's statuses and it's always some slut with new baby pictures ranked number #1, or someone losing weight, so some equally retarded story with a fucking THOUSAND sympathy likes that I have to sift through to see anything interesting.

·
#ELITEASFUCK
3,235 Posts
The only thing I HATE about the changes is I can't view my news feed in a simple "most recent" order. Now Facebook rates my friend's statuses and it's always some slut with new baby pictures ranked number #1, or someone losing weight, so some equally retarded story with a fucking THOUSAND sympathy likes that I have to sift through to see anything interesting.
YES. This. This fucking blows. I don't give a shit that you had a huge shit yesterday, I want to know what is happening RIGHT THE FUCK NOW.

·
Roy "Gambit" Mustang
10,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I love the new photo features and the new mini-collage it makes on your wall when you upload multiple pics into a single album. I didn't even want to post on my own wall after I saw it because I don't want it to go away.

Yeah that bit I dislike as it is always something I don't care about and makes me want to scream I don't care that your moaning for the millionth time your life sucks fucking stop posting about it and sort it out bitch. People do my nut in.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
i'm more of a phone guy than a facebook guy, so my give a shit meter is low. still, even if i used it a lot, i'd like to think i wouldn't actually be peeved at a site changing minor details.

·
Crazier than Santorum and Bachmann's love child
2,283 Posts
I don't really care; I'm sure I and everyone else will adapt to it soon enough. The sidebar and the 2 panels makes it look really amateur though.

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
10,783 Posts
Most people are bitching about the 'stories' part of it.

I NEVER look at the main section that has everyone posts on it so I don't give a fuck, either way. I don't mind the changes because I don't really care and anyone who bitches about the changes should just get the fuck up and go outside.

·
#ELITEASFUCK
3,235 Posts
Most people are bitching about the 'stories' part of it.

I NEVER look at the main section that has everyone posts on it so I don't give a fuck, either way. I don't mind the changes because I don't really care and anyone who bitches about the changes should just get the fuck up and go outside.
That's a shitty argument, tbh.

Being annoyed by something on the internet =/= nerd who lives in his basement that needs to go outside. Disconnect in logic there.

People can be bothered by shit if they want.

My problem is they are all bothering me with all the complaining. Keep that shit to yourself, dawg. Unless you make a thread about it and then I'll post in it.

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
10,783 Posts
That's a shitty argument, tbh.

Being annoyed by something on the internet =/= nerd who lives in his basement that needs to go outside. Disconnect in logic there.

People can be bothered by shit if they want.

My problem is they are all bothering me with all the complaining. Keep that shit to yourself, dawg. Unless you make a thread about it and then I'll post in it.
Wow.

You are taking that comment WAY too literally.

Sad.

I was trying to say that there are more important things in the real world to worry about than fucking 'stories' on facebook.

·
Premium Member
18,100 Posts
Meh in a weeks time no one will be complaining anymore. Then in 6 months time when facebook changes again we will be right back here complaining again for a weeks time and so on and so on.

It's like standard procedure now.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts