Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A rant I def need to do, as much as no one else may relate, I need to do it.

I absolutely detest it when someone gets a tit on over fuck all. Example:

A sunday morning. Laid in bed with my girlfriend doing nothing. I happen to mention to her I am horny. She says she isn't, so I look at her with a smile on my face and say in a joking voice "well your useless then 'aint ya?" Then she rolls over and refuses to talk to me, and it keeps up for quarter of an hour 'til I ask her one more time to talk to me and she keeps acting like a child. I get up and leave, and have a day of not talking to her over fuck all.

Now this is an example with my gf, and it isn't isolated, so you can see why I need a rant. But I can't stand behaviour like this in adults. When did people stop being able to take a frigging joke, or if it is something that really bothers them and don't like being called, when did people lose the ability to say "oh can you please not call me that?" Why do some people act like kids over things and go into childish silent huffs? It doesn't just restrain itself to name calling, you can break things on accident or you know just maybe cock something up, and people can't handle stuff like adults over the tiniest things. WHY DO PEOPLE BEHAVE LIKE THIS!? Anyone else feel the same?

·
Banned
2,818 Posts
This is where you got to be a playa. When she wouldn't talk to you, this is what you should of done.

You should of layed beside her and put your arm around her and said "Baby you know I'm just playing, you mean the world to me..." Then kiss her on the cheek and say very lightly in her ear "I love you" and layed there for a bit with her and Took her hand and held it and maybe rubbed her hand a little bit and when you run out of things to do, say "god I love you so much" and just layed there with her til she came around

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Meh, I'd have said, "Screw you, I'm off to find some pussy that's open for bid-ness."

I'm sure she'd start chattin pretty damn quick after that. :D

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
This is so true.

And it fucking sucks!

·
Banned
592 Posts
Fuck all that, thats one thing you can't say to a female without an action. Females are very insecure when it comes to sex alot of the time and if you throw something at them like that its common to have a reaction in that nature. You got to know when to bite your tounge and know when to joke when it comes to a female.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
What about nymphos? They're willing to bump uglies at the drop of a hat.

·
Banned
592 Posts
A wise man once told me. All females are the same, and personally, I completely agree with the guy.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
I bet he worked for Godiva in his spare time. :D

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
I think this is a case of a user getting moody over "fuck all".

·
Banned
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Flash said:
I think this is a case of a user getting moody over "fuck all".
Would you care to explain what you mean there Flash?

Anyway, that was just an example, it isn't just women, and when it IS women, it's not just in the bedroom. Better example (seeing as some of you seem to think this is a sex orientated discussion):

Got an A for some work (I'm at university). Obviously pleased with myself, go back to my room, get online to see if my girlfriend is home before I go round and start knocking on the door for nothing. She's online so I mention that I got an A and that I am really pleased because I've been doing really well and I really expected to struggle, and she starts having a go at me for bragging!

Right now your starting to know the ins and outs of my relationship and realise its not a sex thing, the original idea was to see if anyone else gets pissed off with this childish behaviour in adults, not to go on about pussy, or playing, or stuff like that.

PlayaDirtyDog said:
You should of layed beside her and put your arm around her and said "Baby you know I'm just playing, you mean the world to me..." Then kiss her on the cheek and say very lightly in her ear "I love you" and layed there for a bit with her and Took her hand and held it and maybe rubbed her hand a little bit and when you run out of things to do, say "god I love you so much" and just layed there with her til she came around
I was wondering how long it would be 'til we got celebrities on this forum. I give you Chef, ladies and gentleman.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Unless she's got melons that'd suffocate a litter of kittens, I say ditch the bitch. If she can't even give you a compliment for gettin an A, she ain't worth the stress.

She sounds like a real head case.

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts
iwishiwasawrestler said:
the original idea was to see if anyone else gets pissed off with this childish behaviour in adults
Yes. Sulking is a passive aggressive trait. Life with a passive aggressive can be very frustrating, but if you can recognise the signs you can deal with it.

·
HEADBANGA
23,011 Posts
Women are sensitive so I guess you watch what you say I you wanna get laid. But if I was you I'd just take it... Fuck it she aint gonna stop ya.

·
Banned
2,818 Posts
damn, I hope you guys are joking. Cuz if not it will be some lonely nights for you all. Give her what she wants, she gives you what you want

give and take relationships, Ohhhhhh Right! Giggity, Giggity, Giggity...

·
Banned
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I thought it was spelled Giggedy?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts