Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A lot of people have come back to WWE within the last decade, including people we never thought we' see burying the hatchet with Vince like Bruno Sammartino and the Ultimate Warrior.

So, I suppose at this point anyone can come back... well, not everyone. I don't see some coming back at all.

Gail Kim: I don't think this one requires an explanation. We all know the story.

Scott Steiner: Unless they want to induct the Steiner Bros. into the HOF, I don't see WWE giving Steiner a call anytime soon nor do I see him going back there.

Ken Kennedy/Anderson: Well, he pissed off Cena and Orton. As long as they're still around at least, we won't see him in WWE anytime soon.

Christy Hemme: I dunno if she has heat with Vince and the company in general, but ever wondered why, after all these years, she has not come back? WWE has had many talentless women in the past 10+ years. So if they didn't bring Christy back then maybe there's something there...

CM Punk: Well, yeah. OK, he was on FOX commenting Smackdown or wtv that was. But now that he's in AEW, I don't think he needs to go back to WWE ever again.

I'm sure there's more.

·
Registered
#FreeTheAussies
11,075 Posts
Nobody has truly burned bridges with WWE. -You mentioned Bruno and Warrior... If those 2 can make a return, everyone can
Jarrett blackmailed Vince for a bigger paycheck at the day of the show, he has been making multiple returns.

Now, talent not WILLING to return, that´s another matter. And then it´ll be for a HOF which is different from actually working there again.

·
Waiting for Kawato
3,043 Posts
Honestly, I'd say the only ones who will never go back are the ones who they can't make a buck off (someone like Nailz) or someone with such disdain for them they don't want to go back (say, Ole Anderson). If they can patch things up with and gloss over someone like Warrior they can patch things up with anyone.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
The Big Guy
Punk
Enzo
Tessa

Steiner would free reign on the mic would be best for business.

WWE wouldn’t touch Jobbers like EC3 with a barge pole. Not even AEW wanted him and Tony would hire Moppy.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Vince will bring anyone back as long they're willing to come back and it's good for business. Warrior, Bruno and Bret were on very bad terms with Vince for a long time, and they all buried the hatchet.

I heard Scott Steiner was asked to be in the HOF but he didn't want it.

·
Premium Member
1,382 Posts
No one is the true answer. If WWE can make money from them (so an actual star fans would wanna see), then they are open to a return if the person is willing.

People like Gail Kim, Kennedy & Del Rio would never come back mainly because there is no real money to be made anymore. They wont draw a dime for the company so their distaste for WWE is irrelevant.

If Ryback wasn't such a crazy dude, he's the exact kind of guy Vince would bring back. Pretty stupid of some of these people to burn bridges.

Guys like Ambrose & Punk will be welcomed back if open, just not for a Mania main event like they may demand.

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Christy was blacklisted because she tried to flirt with HHH and Stephanie discovered it.
That's a rumour. We don't know if it's true or not. I've never heard or read Triple H or Christy saying anything about it.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
No bridges are ever burnt. If Vince can make money off of ya, he will look the other way on past discrepancies. He might not forgive you or like you, but he will look past it and put on a smile. We've seen it time and time again. I firmly believe that if the collective world looked past Chris Benoit killing his wife and child, the fucker would end up in the HOF with a new T-shirt and DVD for sale. Vince don't care. If Nick Khan said it would be cost effective to fire Hunter he would probably allow it.

·
Registered
7,187 Posts
CM Punk
Scott Steiner
Ken Kennedy
Ryback
Enzo
Alex Riley
Albert Del Rio
Earl Hebner
Nailz
Martha Hart

Am I allowed to include people who passed away? If so then add Randy Savage and Chyna to the list.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
This is easy.....

Jon Moxley
Chris Jericho
Sting
Batista
CM Punk
Literally none of these guys have been blacklisted.
Moxley, Jericho - they’ve both said Vince congratulated them on signing with AEW.
Sting has a courteous relationship with Vince
Batista will be welcomed back with open arms
Punk will eventually return. He might be the only person on your list who could currently be blacklisted. But I don’t think he is.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Ryback, Dean Ambrose, CM Punk, Enzo, Scott Steiner and possibly a few others but still I doubt there is enough against them to not consider bringing them back if there was money in it. If Chris Benoit wasn't dead but still killed his family he'd probably be welcomed back with open arms if there was money to be made, and if it wasn't for the bad PR that would cause Vince. He's a piece of shit, it's just about money for him but you can't make money if you invest in stuff that brings bad PR issues with it, no matter how popular the talent. Look at Tessa and Ric Flair.

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
CM Punk
Scott Steiner
Ken Kennedy
Ryback
Enzo
Alex Riley
Albert Del Rio
Earl Hebner
Nailz
Martha Hart

Am I allowed to include people who passed away? If so then add Randy Savage and Chyna to the list.
Martha Hart isn't a wrestler nor has she ever worked in the industry, so I don't think she fits this thread, but she indeed doesn't like WWE or Vince and with good reason. But selfish spoiled smarks think she should just get over it and let WWE induct Owen into their fake HOF 🙄

·
Premium Member
4,114 Posts
Seeing as how most people who had issues with Vince/WWE eventually came back I don't see it a permanent burning of the bridge unless the said person died without ever being recognized or reconnected to Vince/WWE again. I've seen the Ultimate Warrior come back after so much shit they did to each other, I think anything is possible. As long as Vince sees it is good for business, anyone can come back and whatever bridge was burned will be rebuilt back.

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
Literally none of these guys have been blacklisted.
Moxley, Jericho - they’ve both said Vince congratulated them on signing with AEW.
Sting has a courteous relationship with Vince
Batista will be welcomed back with open arms
Punk will eventually return. He might be the only person on your list who could currently be blacklisted. But I don’t think he is.
Yep, it's all OK @Geert Wilders , this is my list, not yours.

Also, the thread said "burned their bridges"... NOT.... "Blacklisted".

You don't have to go through a thread that 'asks people for their opinions' and start correcting them, because you don't agree.... post a list yourself.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts