Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My best mate has been living in his house with his fiancee for about 3 years now. In that 3 years, the house has not even come close to decorated. He has been engaged to his girlfriend for 4 years (got engaged to her after 2 weeks, so I think he did it to keep ehr sweet/out of the moment), still no signs of an actual wedding. He has had at least 5 different engines to put in his car because he is into car tuning. Only one of them has actually gone into the car, only because he broke the one that was in their. It wasn't a great improvement in power, only .2 of a litre bigger. Every other engine has sat there then got sold on when he got tired of it taking up space., including some extremely good ones. He is always doing well at his jobs 'til he leaves, jobs he is always going to get promoted at and end up with wads of cash and a company car that never happen.

In the mean time, I have gone to university, other mate number 1 has gone to university, passed and joined the royal marines, mate number 2 has gone to university, got a 1st, and is doing a post-graduate course. Winds me up people who just exist and don't live, annoys me more when people just exist and talk about living but never do it.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
People who exist do live, otherwise they wouldn't exist.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Tell me about it. My friggin buddy (well, wouldn't call him that anymore...long story) got me all excited about starting a band. Things were running smoothly in the begining til our drummer (his friend) went and sat on his kid's head in a drunken stupor. (Which resulted in my friend kicking him outta his house)

Two weeks and a lot of talk later he then went and sold his amp. "But dude, we'll still crank out some tunes"

Sure.

My dream's to form a band (a semi-successful one) and I've endured enough let downs to realise commitment. He ain't got it. But he sure talks a mean game. :D

·
Registered
7,117 Posts
I get this shit all the time at school with friends. Yes, it is all talk; amount of things my friend said he was going to do and he hasn't done nothing.

·
Banned
592 Posts
I could care less it isn't my life ;)

Each person lives there life different the only one that should concern you is your own.

Edit: continues

This is the problem with this world today everybody has got there noses stuck up the next guys ass, acting like they don't do enough yet they fail to look themselfs over. If people or groups of people would be more concerned about themself or the group shit would fall into place instead of fall apart. However it is nice to give a human or group critique make suggestions. But to complain about what another is doing is completely uncalled for. Him not doing the stuff you are refering to has no impact on your life so why bitch, give the guy a hand. Some people have trouble getting motivated, some people have chemical imbalances that make that occur, some people have there reasons, but I ask What legitimate reason do you have to bitch about what someone else is doing with there LIFE.

·
Banned
3,015 Posts
I wouldn't say he's all talk. He is engaged, many people want a long engagement. He isn't talking about changing the engines, he actually has them. Maybe he's just busy. I think your right but have blown it out of proportion a bit.

·
In Abhorrence Dementia
7,329 Posts
I have known some all-talk,no-show guys too.Its just a part of them,but they wind up on the losing end often.Gotta feel for them.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Someone at the pub last night told me they were getting me a drink. I waited for hours. It never came.

I share your pain.

·
Banned
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
AidsFactory said:
I could care less it isn't my life ;)

Each person lives there life different the only one that should concern you is your own.

Edit: continues

This is the problem with this world today everybody has got there noses stuck up the next guys ass, acting like they don't do enough yet they fail to look themselfs over. If people or groups of people would be more concerned about themself or the group shit would fall into place instead of fall apart. However it is nice to give a human or group critique make suggestions. But to complain about what another is doing is completely uncalled for. Him not doing the stuff you are refering to has no impact on your life so why bitch, give the guy a hand. Some people have trouble getting motivated, some people have chemical imbalances that make that occur, some people have there reasons, but I ask What legitimate reason do you have to bitch about what someone else is doing with there LIFE.
Why bitch? 'Cause this is the rants section and I can bitch about what I want to, plus you don't have to put up with him moaning about everything not being done when it's him who isn't doing it.

Hombre said:
I wouldn't say he's all talk. He is engaged, many people want a long engagement. He isn't talking about changing the engines, he actually has them. Maybe he's just busy. I think your right but have blown it out of proportion a bit.
It is all talk. His gf talks about the wedding, and what she is going to wear and stuff, and nothing gets done/arranged. Of course he has the engines, the fact is they are meant to go in the car and never do, because he can't be arsed, so eventually he gets sick of them taking up space and sells them, but then complains his car isn't fast enough.

·
Banned
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BabyBoy said:
You sound all talk. YOU WISH YOU WERE A WRESTLER AND YOU AREN'T DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT! YOU FUCKING HYPOCRITE!
Nah difference, I wish I was a wrestler but I know I wouldn't be able to hack it, though I wish I could. So instead I am studying for a career in video games design, so fuck you! :gun:

·
Banned
2,818 Posts
My aun't is bad about that. I was gonna make a jokeand say "I'm going to find out where you all live and kick your ass, I swear to god I will." but i didn't think everyone would get it... so there

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
If you're serious about it, look at both the NEIA (New England Institue of Art) or Katherin Gibbs School of Technology. I've heard good things about their graphics/video game design programs.

Search for'em on google/yahoo. They've both got online sites.

·
Banned
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
BabyBoy said:
What game you gonne make? The Political Drive-Bys On The British Isles?
Oh very good, you realise your point before hand was totally blown out of the water, so you resort to a cheap insult. Your a daft cunt BabyBoy, your probably one of those asses who hangs around on street corners drinking starting fights for no reason (as long as your with your mates of course).

And thankyou I Am Slam but I am already at university studying a dedicated degree. After the three years the university does an exhibition down at the national museum of film and photography of all final year work and companies like eidos come along. Thanks though.

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
No, mate. I don't need my mates around to start a good ole ruckus on the ole street corner while sipping on me rum.

Firstly, you don't know me, so don't go on making these accusations. When I drink, I handle it. When I fight, it's for a reason. I'm not some trouble maker out there, nor have I ever been. Don't EVER accuse me of that again.

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
loz, I switched jobs. Don't get my paycheck until Friday, so until Friday, its down. :) Plus my old job screwed me over. Fucking faggots.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts