Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I am a fan I watch it from time to time or I wouldnt be on here. But I live in a fairly small town and theres a kid that goes to the park at like 11 every night with his replica World Championship belt and fucking yells wrestling quotes and pretends to wrestle himself. Ive heard him say stuff like "Hulk Hogan you messed with my family" or " AN EYE FOR AN EYE.....A FIST FOR A FIST..." or hell grab his bike and ride down the hill and go "ILL GET YOU JOHN CENA".

Is there any other stories you guys have that people like love WWE way too much?

·
Asuka
96,222 Posts
Awww, man. I read this as "people that WWE like way too much". That would've been a much more interesting bitch fest thread.

I've never encountered a crazed wrestling fan in person, so I have no experience on the subject. I should probably be thankful for that.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
I wanna see him do his Sin Cara impersonation. But only promos, this kind has gotta show me his charisma.

·
Banned
9,205 Posts
Ok, I am a fan I watch it from time to time or I wouldnt be on here. But I live in a fairly small town and theres a kid that goes to the park at like 11 every night with his replica World Championship belt and fucking yells wrestling quotes and pretends to wrestle himself. Ive heard him say stuff like "Hulk Hogan you messed with my family" or " AN EYE FOR AN EYE.....A FIST FOR A FIST..." or hell grab his bike and ride down the hill and go "ILL GET YOU JOHN CENA".

Is there any other stories you guys have that people like love WWE way too much?
how old is the kid, if he's like 12 just cut him some slack.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Hope the kid loses it one day and actually does go for Cena. Then he'll be my hero. Imagine what he'd have turned out like watching a good wrestling product. How anyone can enjoy, let alone be obsessed with WWE these days, is beyond me.

At least he's comfortable with himself though.

·
FOURTEEN TIMES, THE GAME
6,807 Posts
That ginger kid who called Del Rio a fence hopper in his Summerslam reactions video. This guy also has a broski of the week audition tape.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Do you have a camcorder of phone that records? Tape that shit and youtube it!

·
Banned
763 Posts
At 17 years old, yeah, that's a problem. But at 11 years old I can guarantee you my neighbors thought I was a little crazy. I had an oversized pillow that I would wrestle in the back yard, even did flying elbows off the deck and had entire cards lined up. And the kicker: I even did the fan cheers and play-by-play as I wrestled. I was truly in my own little wrestling world and I'm sure it looked nuts to anyone watching.

And to this day, I still don't care. It was a lot of fun to live inside my head like that.

·
Registered
151 Posts
wow that guys a loser..not for what he said, but how he is saying it. wow.
I watch that channel on youtube and he's stated he overreacts for entertainment/comedic reasons.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Maybe it's JDman.

·
Banned
822 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts