Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Banned
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
they are building her up as a fighting champion and it will make it mean so much more when Beth Finally does Beat her which she will so quit bitching and have some patience cause Beth will win the title before this is over

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
they are building her up as a fighting champion and it will make it mean so much more when Beth Finally does Beat her which she will so quit bitching and have some patience cause Beth will win the title before this is over
A fighting champion is someone that gets spanked and then wins by a fluke rollup? Mkay.

·
Registered
373 Posts
I dunno, CP89, you have a bit of a troll history that even I've noticed and I only just joined.

Still, I totally agree. Kelly Kelly is an awesome champ and how she managed to find a win against Beth was fantastic. Kudos to WWE, I really didn't see that coming. I thought Beth would win in her hometown for sure. Still, it's only a matter of time before Beth Phoenix or Natalya get a hold of that belt. They are just far too good to be losing for long.

P.S. Kelly Kelly took that Superplex like a pro. Never seen anything like it in a Women's match

·
Banned
99 Posts
Just like HHH won't be putting himself over with the COO thing.

Oh wait.
Man butthurt punk fanboys are ruining these forums and the IWC as a whole.

Quit bitching, let the storyline play out. punk will come out as the top star.

HHH doesnt need to prove shit in a "COO" gimmick. he is going to be the CEO of WWE in real life. Why should he prove anything in a gimmick?

·
Banned
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I dunno, CP89, you have a bit of a troll history that even I've noticed and I only just joined.

Still, I totally agree. Kelly Kelly is an awesome champ and how she managed to find a win against Beth was fantastic. Kudos to WWE, I really didn't see that coming. I thought Beth would win in her hometown for sure. Still, it's only a matter of time before Beth Phoenix or Natalya get a hold of that belt. They are just far too good to be losing for long.

P.S. Kelly Kelly took that Superplex like a pro. Never seen anything like it in a Women's match
I agree With you about Kelly she done her part great in this fued has had 2 great matches with Beth but the people here will never give Kelly credit which I don't get she actally not that bad as posters here make her out to be.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
kelly can't wrestle that's why people are complaining. Beth should have won period. kelly needs to go back to stripping the only thing she is good at since its not wrestling.

·
Banned
4,312 Posts
Fighting champion? She can't even throw a strike right...she almost fell on her ass after doing that flip on the PPV. She's a complete joke.

·
Banned
156 Posts
Barbie Blank can't even sell either.

She sounds like she's being raped, someone could tip her and she'd scream bloody murder.
Fuck her. (not literally, she be crawling with STD's)

·
America's Most Hated
3,597 Posts
its make me laugh you hate kelly yet have a maryse image who is a terrible wrestler.
It makes me laugh because Maryse is a better wrestler than Kelly, not only that but she has mic skills, a personality and charisma. Not to mention she is much better looking. Atleast Maryse has a finisher that isn't a roll up.

1 - 20 of 109 Posts