Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first rant on here :D: but this has annoyed me for a while now.

I honestly get so pissed off with people in general. I don't know whether it is because I am a girl and this is somewhat more of a female issue but what is with people these days? I'm referring specifically to friends, is it just me or does it not annoy you when you have plans with friends and then they're like 'oh, can't make it now blah blah' with some bullshit/unbelievable excuse. Like, fair enough if they do it once or twice but some people are just fucking useless. It's like, oh I really do want to see you but I'm just a crap friend. And then there is the whole 'I have a boyfriend' argument like that means you have no time for anyone any more. It's like people have become more selfish? I recently had a crappy break up and all my friends are just too fucking busy to meet up etc... Must have forgotten when I did it for you every time your boyfriends ditched you. :no: And like when friends say, oh we should meet up... Right so I gotta arrange it every freakin' time and then you cancel anyway?!

My main point is people seem to be crap friends these days!! When I was younger, it seemed like people actually made way more effort and since I have left school and gone to university, (maybe this is just a getting older thing too..) people simply cannot be bothered. Maybe it is worse because I commute to university so I am a bit out of it all but does anyone else find this? This could be either just me/my friends or English people, I just don't know. Lol. Just out for reassurance that I'm not going crazy/am a loser lol and people are actually getting crappier?!

:avit:

Reactions: THANOS

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha thanks, kind of expecting the hell.. It's ok, I'm prepared lol.

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
You're a girl? Pic or gtfo.

·
Employee Of The Month At Dale's Dead Bug
4,725 Posts
Time for some new friends, op. I'm a girl too, but I don't feel all emotional about things like other females do. If you blow me off more than once, than fuck you and have a nice life. I'll forget about you. It's better to just have a "idgaf" attitude about things.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Time for some new friends, op. I'm a girl too, but I don't feel all emotional about things like other females do. If you blow me off more than once, than fuck you and have a nice life. I'll forget about you. It's better to just have a "idgaf" attitude about things.
True. I'm like that when it comes to guys but you don't think it's trickier when it's close friends? I have known most of my friends for like 6/7 years or more so I guess it sucks more because of that.

·
You want it all but you can't have it.
2,986 Posts
"A friend is nothing but a known enemy." Cobain was a wise man.

You've got shit friends. They realise that you'll be there for them, but they won't be there for you. Find some new ones or continue to be their bitch. Quite simple really.

·
Rolex Bomb Defuser
410 Posts
People in general are selfish, prideful and a bit sadistic. This is one (out of many) reason the world is in the shape it is in and why there are so many problems.

Your friends don't truly care for you and they probably shouldn't as they have their own lives and problems to deal with. There's really nothing you, I or anyone else on this forum can do about it. Accept it, move on, learn your lesson and get rid of your shitty friends.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I was ranting about this mainly to see if other people noticed it or had experienced it themselves. Not so much for people to give me advice.

·
Rolex Bomb Defuser
410 Posts
I was ranting about this mainly to see if other people noticed it or had experienced it themselves. Not so much for people to give me advice.
Well, of course we noticed. Unless you've been living under a bridge all your life it's not that hard to notice (given your explanation) how shitty your friends (and many other people) are.

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
This is my first rant on here :D: but this has annoyed me for a while now.

I honestly get so pissed off with people in general. I don't know whether it is because I am a girl and this is somewhat more of a female issue but what is with people these days? I'm referring specifically to friends, is it just me or does it not annoy you when you have plans with friends and then they're like 'oh, can't make it now blah blah' with some bullshit/unbelievable excuse. Like, fair enough if they do it once or twice but some people are just fucking useless. It's like, oh I really do want to see you but I'm just a crap friend. And then there is the whole 'I have a boyfriend' argument like that means you have no time for anyone any more. It's like people have become more selfish? I recently had a crappy break up and all my friends are just too fucking busy to meet up etc... Must have forgotten when I did it for you every time your boyfriends ditched you. :no: And like when friends say, oh we should meet up... Right so I gotta arrange it every freakin' time and then you cancel anyway?!

My main point is people seem to be crap friends these days!! When I was younger, it seemed like people actually made way more effort and since I have left school and gone to university, (maybe this is just a getting older thing too..) people simply cannot be bothered. Maybe it is worse because I commute to university so I am a bit out of it all but does anyone else find this? This could be either just me/my friends or English people, I just don't know. Lol. Just out for reassurance that I'm not going crazy/am a loser lol and people are actually getting crappier?!

:avit:
This has to be the best rant a rookie has made this year. So kudos to you stranger (Y). Pretty clean and straight to the point. I like that:cool2.

You know for the most part I could always pick my friends well who would never try to BS me around like that. I feel you though.

Only time that happened I believe was last year. This friend I have who lives in the other side of town.... I knew him pretty well. Not a bad guy. Easy to hang around with. Never a problem on that front. But man this guy has some issues that can't be fixed that easily.

So what happens is we celebrate his B-Day like in January last year. Had a really good time. No problem(I knew him since 2010). So what happens next is we said we will stay in touch after that and have more good times.

Ok so I start calling him in February at some point. We say we will meet but that never happens. I try a few times but it never works out. It takes me all the way to November after he did everything he could to pretend he never made it to the meeting points to really piss me off badly.

So what I do is take the buss and go somewhere very near his home. Call him on the phone. The bastard just never answers on purpose. Call his house where his sister starts bullshitting me that he's not at home while we both know he is.

So I'm thinking that does it. If he doesn't want to be friends no more that's his choice. I waltz right to his house and layah some wordy smackdowns on his candy ass and tell him we're more or less finished....problem solved(Y)

Welcome to the Rants section... enjoy this hell.
And it's only heaven when I'm around8*D.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts