Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Genghis Khan is my G.O.A.T. P.O.S.
Its not just about how many were killed... Hitler was worse, he was systematically trying to exterminate an entire ethnic group. I'd rank Josef Stalin & Pol Pot as worse than Genghis as well.

TBH is Genghis Khan really that evil? He was no different than any other emperor or warlord really. Might as well call Alexander the Great or Julius Caesar evil if thats your reasoning...

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Its not just about how many were killed... Hitler was worse, he was systematically trying to exterminate an entire ethnic group. I'd rank Josef Stalin & Pol Pot as worse than Genghis as well.

TBH is Genghis Khan really that evil? He was no different than any other emperor or warlord really. Might as well call Alexander the Great or Julius Caesar evil if thats your reasoning...
You're giving Khan a pass yet you say Hitler was worse. Hitler went after an entire ethnic group but made it seem like he wanted what was best for German people. Stalin and Pol Pot killed their own and Mao Zedong starved his people to a higher death count than the Holocaust. The Turks also killed over a million Armenians and don't forget how man Native American have been killed by the British Empire the U.S. and Canada since the 1400s which is estimated to be the highest. Take into consideration the technology and weaponry that was available to each of these leaders during their time

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
To me its not just how many you kill but how,why and intent plays a role aswell. Hitler killed his own citizens. People that had lived in germany for hundreads of years. Tortured. Children. Women. Mentally ill. He systematically changed the perception of jews and willingly played into and worsened the stereotypes. It was so calculated and evil. It wasnt just killing jews,gypsies and others. It was breaking them mentally and emotionally. They killed the jewish rabbis, they killed the doctors, they killed the lawyers. Then they killed the elderly. They had grown men dig the grave of their parents. Then they had the same grown men dig the graves of their children. They separated families. They had no access to information besides the ghetto that they were in. They were slowly starved to death. They BOILED children in water for experiment purposes. There are stories of them ripping small kids away from crying mothers and tearing them apart.

The nazis are worse than say Dhingiz Khan who killed more. People were savages back then. Hitlers crew were the most highly inteligent in the western world. Scientists,doctors,engineers and the like. These are the people that constructed everything.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Nobody is worse than Adolf Hitler and the Nazis. Nobody at all. And it was the Soviet Red Army that smashed their asses. Therefore, those who hate Stalin or Mao more show their true colours. They'd have let the Nazis win. 27 million Soviet dead in WW2, and about 15 million Chinese dead. Compare that to hundreds of thousands of British dead and American dead in WW2.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Honestly I would probably say Stalin, slightly more evil than Hitler.
Stalin had revolutionary hope in him when he started out. Hitler only had despair and rage his whole career. When Stalin started out, he dreamed of liberating Georgia from Tsarism and the poisonous influence of the Russian Orthodox Church. Stalin's nickname then was "Koba" after the Georgian liberation hero from The Patricide. When Hitler started out, he was raging at anyone successful and scapegoating groups, particularly Jews.

The Stalin of the mid 1920s would have been horrified by his future self. The Hitler of the mid 1920s would have been delighted with his future self.

Who is more evil?

·
Premium Member
Safe Space Invader
14,697 Posts
Nobody is worse than Adolf Hitler and the Nazis. Nobody at all. And it was the Soviet Red Army that smashed their asses. Therefore, those who hate Stalin or Mao more show their true colours. They'd have let the Nazis win. 27 million Soviet dead in WW2, and about 15 million Chinese dead. Compare that to hundreds of thousands of British dead and American dead in WW2.
So if you rank Hitler as third worst person ever, you are someone pro-Nazi? Incredible.

·
Registered
70 Posts
So if you rank Hitler as third worst person ever, you are someone pro-Nazi? Incredible.
What are you talking about? The Soviet Red Army smashed the Nazi war machine, and the Soviets lost 27 million lives. The Chinese, fighting Imperial Japan, lost around 15 million lives. People who say Stalin was worse than Hitler, or Mao was worse than Hitler, where do they get their nonsense from?

A lot of them are Americans who don't know that country's imperialist history, and overthrow of foreign governments on whims.

·
Registered
4,712 Posts
Hitler is the worst one in the modern era. Mehmed Talaat, one of the architects behind the Armenian Genocide, is probably the 2nd worst of all time. If Hitler wasn't coked out he probably would have killed millions more, and if Talaat wasn't murdered he would have killed a million more.

·
Premium Member
Safe Space Invader
14,697 Posts
What are you talking about? The Soviet Red Army smashed the Nazi war machine, and the Soviets lost 27 million lives. The Chinese, fighting Imperial Japan, lost around 15 million lives. People who say Stalin was worse than Hitler, or Mao was worse than Hitler, where do they get their nonsense from?

A lot of them are Americans who don't know that country's imperialist history, and overthrow of foreign governments on whims.
Where do I get it from? History. Everything from the Holodomor to the Great Leap Forward. Decades and decades of hundreds of millions dead. And now in 2021 you have over a billion Chinese citizens living in an authoritarian state as a result of that. So yeah, I generally rank Hitler as #3 at at worst a three way tie for most evil.

·
Registered
win loss record 1-1
526 Posts

thanks for saying Americans dont know world history

·
Registered
70 Posts
Where do I get it from? History. Everything from the Holodomor to the Great Leap Forward.
Those were bureaucratic disasters, not genocide. Do you know how many deaths the US Empire are responsible for, and still are? Still blockading Cuba, Nicaragua and Venezuela, aren't they, to enforce "regime change"? Get off the moral highground.

Nazism in Germany was the distilled essence of all that is most vile in capitalist imperialism, including systematic genocide of whole groups of people. That's Nazism working normally at a time of war. Yet you seem to think bureaucratic disasters are worse.

Decades and decades of hundreds of millions dead. And now in 2021 you have over a billion Chinese citizens living in an authoritarian state as a result of that. So yeah, I generally rank Hitler as #3 at at worst a three way tie for most evil.
The US Empire knows all about millions of people dead in the pursuit of imperialist profit. All capitalist empires do. 85 million people died in the two world wars alone.

thanks for saying Americans dont know world history
A lot have no clue about the US Empire. It doesn't even speak its name like the British did, or the Romans did. How many know that US military bases surround China and Russia from every direction right now? Who are the "aggressors"?

·
Premium Member
17,743 Posts
Lu Bu or Krin

·
Registered
win loss record 1-1
526 Posts
Those were bureaucratic disasters, not genocide. Do you know how many deaths the US Empire are responsible for, and still are? Still blockading Cuba, Nicaragua and Venezuela, aren't they, to enforce "regime change"? Get off the moral highground.

The US Empire knows all about millions of people dead in the pursuit of imperialist profit. All capitalist empires do. 85 million people died in the two world wars alone.

A lot have no clue about the US Empire. It doesn't even speak its name like the British did, or the Romans did. How many know that US military bases surround China and Russia from every direction right now? Who are the "aggressors"?
hey man, i am not controlling that, the US military is, i have no control over that at all my dude

1 - 20 of 122 Posts