Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
To me when he actually tries in a segment he can actually come off as someone that's a delusional narcissist that obnoxiously abuses their power. The segment where he pushed the table on Kevin Owens and started yelling at him afterwards I think he executed pretty well strictly from an acting standpoint, like if it was in a movie scene it would be somewhat believable delivery wise. I know Shane gets a lot of criticism but to me when he actually tries in a segment he does pretty good at portraying a character that is actually kinda believable like a narcissistic rich kid that has always been given everything they ever wanted in life.

· Banned
284 Posts
Segments aren’t the problem. Shane McMahon CAN NOT wrestle, he’s probably worse than El Gigante ever was. Putting a non-wrestler in a ppw is plain ridicilous. Only thing he can do is punching, and those are the fakest looking punches in the bussines.

· Registered
30,024 Posts
Heres the thing, face or heel, Shane can be valuable in small doses given his name and willingness to put his body on the line

In a long term like he's been in though? He lost his big personality a long time ago and it doesn't do their current roster any good (besides Owens) to take up so much TV on both shows.

· The House of Black Always Wins.
21,031 Posts
I'd rather he left and never came back. I don't care how he comes off.

His 36 segments per week should be going to the likes of Aleister Black, Almas, Asuka and Liv Morgan. Or other talents that are being wasted.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.