Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Talk about super Roman though just curious other then to Cena when was Bray Wyatt last major loss

He went right Ambrose, Jericho, and Bryan

And even pinned Roman at the Elimination Chamber PPV 2014

I feel Roman and Bray are going to have a major feud this year and it might be awful

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
Talk about super Roman though just curious other then to Cena when was Bray Wyatt last major loss

He went right Ambrose, Jericho, and Bryan

And even pinned Roman at the Elimination Chamber PPV 2014

I feel Roman and Bray are going to have a major feud this feud and it might be awful
It's obvious Wyatt Rusev and Reigns are HHH/Vince boys. If anyone beats Reign's for the title it be either those two or Cena. I don't even see Rollins cashing in MITB on Reigns. I see Wyatt beating Taker too. They are protected so they will always be ME guys. Rusev will beat Bryan and Ambrose after his feud with Cena is done to get him over again.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Yeah, Roman Reigns and Bray Wyatt are the only two guys with "clean" victories over Bryan in like the last two years, no? Bray is strongly booked.

·
Registered
5,706 Posts
Bray is head and shoulders above Reigns in every aspect of professional wrestling.

I don't have any feud in mind involving Reigns that would grab my attention. There's plenty of peole i would back against him but from a feud point of view in terms of promos, build, altercation, match quality etc i don't think he can pull off any potential feud of the year with ANYONE.

Bray has already had that moment with Bryan and his matches (if not the overall feud) with Cena were fantastic.

·
Registered
3,888 Posts
Wyatt deserves it, because honestly, he has more heart than Reigns will ever have.

Reigns knows hes the chosen one and doesnt give a fuck who likes it. All he does is live off of the Shields success still (theme, gear, catchphrase), whilst Ambrose and Rollins have evolved. Mediocre in the ring and awkward on the stick.

Wyatt is earning his way to the top by putting everything he has into his character. Also is evolving his character. Above average in the ring and epic on the stick.

·
Registered
9,183 Posts
Bray Wyatt is booked to get over with the vocal minority. He is the "smark" version of Roman Reigns and most still can't see it.

·
Asuka
^Take this off
96,574 Posts
Bray Wyatt only wins matches that don't matter. Reigns won the fucking Rumble and he's beating Brock at WrestleMania. Bray jobbed to Cena, is jobbing to a 90 year old Undertaker, and is almost guaranteed to never win the WWE title due to his body type and gimmick, as well as the fact that WWE can't seem to bring themselves to ever put the title on somebody who's an amazing mic worker.

So he got a win over Bryan, big deal. WWE has always wanted Bryan to be a jobber and will go to great lengths to make it happen, so beating Bryan isn't like beating any other main eventer. The win over Reigns was a win where it was 3 on 1 and Reigns still plowed through the whole group and then barely got caught at the end, and that was only to build him up for Cena. The wins over Ambrose and Jericho don't matter because Ambrose and Jericho are losers who nobody takes seriously.

When he gets a clean win over Cena, or he beats Undertaker, then maybe we can start this discussion again. As of now, he's just a midcarder like the rest of the roster.

·
Banned
6,190 Posts
Let's not get carried away...Bray was practically a glorified jobber at the time he started feuding with Ambrose. I was a huge Bray mark earlier last year but after his consistent jobbing to Cena, I stopped caring about him, and continued to be apathetic until I saw his ambulance match with Ambrose.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Bray lost against Jericho in the first match they had at Battleground, and to be honest that kinda ruined any chance to redeem him after the Cena fued.

After his return and his feud with Ambrose look at how he won the matches at the PPVs, first at Survivor Series he won by DQ only to be buried under chairs after the match, then at TLC he only won because Ambrose made himself look like a complete goof with the tv incident.

Major stars shouldn't be getting booked like this.

·
The NEW
13,467 Posts
I personally don't care about Bray Wyatt. Think he is just boring. And as Tyrion said, he only wins matches that don't matter much and then loses to Cena's and Undertaker's.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts