Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Thro
9,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I know most of the americans have the top of their penis cut off while they're babies, like jews and muslims. I've always wondered how uncomfortable it must be to wear underwear over a cut penis. Yesterday my foreskin slipped back while I was wearing my long johns and I barely lasted a minute before I had to adjust my dick skin back to whats normal. So what's your take? I'm especially interested in the experiences of the cut people.

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,190 Posts
:heston

·
Premium Member
1,703 Posts
So I know most of the americans have the top of their penis cut off while they're babies, like jews and muslims. I've always wondered how uncomfortable it must be to wear underwear over a cut penis. Yesterday my foreskin slipped back while I was wearing my long johns and I barely lasted a minute before I had to adjust my dick skin back to whats normal. So what's your take? I'm especially interested in the experiences of the cut people.
I'm not circumcised.... But from what I understand one loses sensitivity there after being circumcised. So I'm pretty sure it doesn't feel like anything to them. Also yeah fuck that barbarian practice.

·
Bury me one foot for every inch of heel she's wear
2,366 Posts
So now I know which users are and are not circumcised. Lovely.

·
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Thro
9,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I've also always wondered how did circumcision even become popular in the USA, especially since the majority of the americans (original settlers) is of germanic/slavic/celtic origin. Here in Europe only orthodox jews and muslims (semite immigrants from middle east) do that to their children and I never met a person from european gene lineage who had that done to them.

·
Premium Member
1,703 Posts
I've also always wondered how did circumcision even become popular in the USA, especially since the majority of the americans (original settlers) is of germanic/slavic/celtic origin. Here in Europe only orthodox jews and muslims (semite immigrants from middle east) do that to their children and I never met a person from european gene lineage who had that done to them.
It initially an attempt to stop masturbation and also people started regarding the foreskin as something dirty. Started in England actually but most English speaking countries got rid of the practice except the US.

·
Registered
666 Posts
I'm not circumcised.... But from what I understand one loses sensitivity there after being circumcised. So I'm pretty sure it doesn't feel like anything to them. Also yeah fuck that barbarian practice.

This. Your dickhead is way more sensitive than those of us who have been snipped. I guess it just gets a bit tougher without the hood to protect it. I prefer gym shorts to traditional underwear though. Gives you the sensation of free balling without having to rub against jeans all day.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts