Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
The back and forth between Penelope Ford and Swole was likely staged by AEW to set up a feud between the 2. WWE has also had wrestlers trade insults on Twitter to set up a storyline. I don't think they have legit heat with each other though it's possible.
This isn't a maybe this is 100% a work watch the first video.Penelope interrupted an interview with big swole after her loss.

Fake drama on Twitter what else is new?

Reactions: Garty

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Penelope Ford is kinda useless.. She's not even helping Kip Sabian as a valet.. She's a waste of money imo.
One of the best looking prospects in the aew womans division is a waste of money.......um yeah sure bud.

Reactions: Firefromthegods

·
Registered
2,844 Posts
Swole is not terrible. Her name's terrible, and I feel like she should be a heel. She could improve a bit in the ring but she's not as bad as people on here make it seem. Certainly not even close.

·
Registered
10,688 Posts
I don't like Big Swole either, she's just very boring to me. Penelope Ford is easily better in every category, she had a better match with Shida too.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Swole has good charisma. In ring her theatrical style is set apart from rest
You cannot be serious.....

Swole is trash straight up bad.She looked like crap in her title match against Shida and has yet to look good in the ring.

She is OBVIOUSLY copying new day being super corny and eccentric but she has no mic skills or in ring skills.

Reactions: somerandomfan

·
Banned
1,400 Posts
You cannot be serious.....

Swole is trash straight up bad.She looked like crap in her title match against Shida and has yet to look good in the ring.

She is OBVIOUSLY copying new day being super corny and eccentric but she has no mic skills or in ring skills.
To get to where she is had to have something going for her which I pointed out. Ppl here like to be overly dramatic & bitter mainly because they don't enjoy there own lives

·
Registered
10,875 Posts
To get to where she is had to have something going for her which I pointed out. Ppl here like to be overly dramatic & bitter mainly because they don't enjoy there own lives
Lol, “If AEW hired her she’s got to have some talent. We just can’t see it yet.” Come on.

21 - 40 of 47 Posts