Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Penelope is fine as fuck. Never cared for Big Swole to be honest.
I agree 100% and think that she should be pushed more. The only issue I have with her is why is Kip Sabian of all people her significant other.

This is probably to set up a feud between the 2.

·
Registered
666 Posts
When you need to go to Twitter to get any bit of attention
The back and forth between Penelope Ford and Swole was likely staged by AEW to set up a feud between the 2. WWE has also had wrestlers trade insults on Twitter to set up a storyline. I don't think they have legit heat with each other though it's possible.

·
Southern Pride
3,956 Posts
It doesn't take much for Penelope Ford to get attention and rightfully so...

They better not be setting up for Penelope to lose to Big Swole.

Reactions: jpickens

·
Registered
10,041 Posts
The back and forth between Penelope Ford and Swole was likely staged by AEW to set up a feud between the 2. WWE has also had wrestlers trade insults on Twitter to set up a storyline. I don't think they have legit heat with each other though it's possible.
imaware,that was not my point

Reactions: jpickens

·
Premium Member
7,591 Posts
Swole has had two of the worst "matches" in AEW history. She sucks at all levels. Penelope I did not expect a lot from, but has impressed me other than her choice of partners. She should be in more programs.

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
"you disrespectful heffa" , probably the funniest thing I've ever heard come out of Big Swole's mouth lol. Still, if she's supposed to be a face she doesn't convey that at all to me, she has more of an arrogant presence about her. don't like the BLM on her arm if being honest. Nothing wrong with supporting black lives and black struggle but to me, BLM is sort of its own entity that goes beyond just that.

"holla at me when yo lady nuts drop"...tasteless and unpleasant thing to say

·
Registered
804 Posts
Swole mentions having "lady nuts" when she looks like the type of gal who may also have a "lady twig". Swole should be in an Oddities stable with Nyla Rose and Sonny Kiss managed by Vickie Guerrero.

·
Lifting weights and eating steaks
18,936 Posts
Penelope Ford is one of the best in ring women they have. Hope they can end up doing more with her.

·
Registered
10,041 Posts
Much like OC her male counterpart Big Swole may very well be the worst female wrestler to ever make tv in a major promotion.

Good job Tony 👍
come on give her a world championship match

·
WWE plant
3,903 Posts
Putting in my vote for being be the only person in the world who likes Big Swole and thinks she should be a top contender in the AEW women's division

·
IRAN #1
2,643 Posts
Penelope Ford is kinda useless.. She's not even helping Kip Sabian as a valet.. She's a waste of money imo.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts