Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
The man who taught Vince Russo everything he knows
1,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
typical banner with animation box there...best quality i could get it.

wat u think?

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
It's a standard banner for animation really. I'm not a fan of the background. There is also too much space in the banner, sometimes simple works but not in this case. The cuts to the right seem ok. 6/10 because it's not very original

·
Banned
87 Posts
think it's really good a bit plain but very good none the less ill give it
7/10 only because of the animation

p.s how did you put the animation in there??

Reactions: The Evolved

·
AnGOATio Cesaro
4,539 Posts
It's ok. It's very plain and a little boring. The bg is very simple which dosent work with this kind of banner. But the quality of the animation is good. 6/10

·
The man who taught Vince Russo everything he knows
1,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well i also dont like leaving big spaces, but i had to because of the size (only one i managed to make under 1mb so far) animation adds on a shit load...took awile to find a host. (ended up using yahoo)

I think the backgrounds ok, nothing special, but its a typical bg...The other backgrounds looked terrible after being saved as a gif. So i just made a standard one.

Also u guys know how bad some gifs look after being saved (u can see the noise and stuff in the animation and on the faces) But thats the best quality i could get it.

...still trying to make a bg that doesnt get ruined after saving...

Tho i did end up moving the anim box to the left and putting in some text. Backgrounds same colour, but different brushes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts