Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everwhere i look now on WWE forums everyone is stealin my name Legend Killer. Now correct me if im wrong but all the peeps calling themselves the Legend Killer are usually newbies or jobbers who joined like two months ago. Now as for me, i joined before last summer which is a pretty long time ago so what i am saying is that i am the original Legend Killer and anyone can correct me if im wrong if they want to.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,164 Posts
You are wrong, there's most probably a whole bunch of people who joined as legend killer before you. You just ripped it from Orton's push so you have no right over it, either.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BreakdownV1 said:
You are wrong, there's most probably a whole bunch of people who joined as legend killer before you. You just ripped it from Orton's push so you have no right over it, either.
Ok but are they still on WEforums? because i never see them.
 
N

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
What do you think "LK" stands for? He's been here for a long time and he's a mod.

n00b
 

·
Don't Call it a Comeback
Joined
·
9,999 Posts
Nitemare said:
What do you think "LK" stands for? He's been here for a long time and he's a mod.

n00b
I actually didnt make tha connection until he said thats where he got it from in the old 'where did you username come from' thread. I think he said he made it LK because Legend Killer was taken and hes been here since mid 2003.
 
N

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
[SIAG] said:
I actually didnt make tha connection until he said thats where he got it from in the old 'where did you username come from' thread. I think he said he made it LK because Legend Killer was taken and hes been here since mid 2003.
I *think* (could be wrong) he had legendkiller[somenumberhere]. I'm not sure. Maybe he always used "LK" but I don't think so. If he didn't always use LK, maybe he changed his name in the store and someone registered it and he never cared to have that name back.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
252 Posts
What do you think your the first member to ever use the name Legend Killer.

Based on your sig, you seem like your more of a fan of faces. So I bet you didnt even start using that name until Orton started to turn face. And before that, lots of people used it.
 

·
Better Than You
Joined
·
14,206 Posts
LK had HHH-TheGame-HHH First, then Legend Killer *numbershere* then Legend Killer, then LK. Now some Booker has Legend Killer.

Mhm.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,444 Posts
LegendKiller99 said:
Everwhere i look now on WWE forums everyone is stealin my name Legend Killer. Now correct me if im wrong but all the peepsp calling themselves the Legend Killer are usually newbies or jobbers who joined like two months ago. Now as for me, i joined before last summer which is a pretty long time ago so what i am saying is that i am the original Legend Killer and anyone can correct me if im wrong if they want to.
You don't like people calling themselves Legend Killer well I don't like you referring to the members of WEforums as your peeps, I am the only C...L...B(that I know of) on WEforums so I can only call them peeps.

Got it?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,035 Posts
Who cares about the names and stuff. They use whats popular at the time. Do you know how many Kaneanite's there are? I'm forever seeing some n00b with the name "kaneanite96949839" or something like that. And I'm not going to say I'm the first one with the Kaneanite name, but I did register it soon after Kane coined the phrase years back. I was originally kaneanite1, cuz some n00b already had Kaneanite. So then when I became a mod soon after, Lee asked if I wanted my name changed to Kaneanite, to look more professional I guess. :)

But anyway, who cares if theres a dozen CLB names, or Legend Killer names, etc. They're all shitty names anyway. You can't beat Kaneanite. That shit owns.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,885 Posts
HHH-TheGame-HHH, V.1-MattHardy-V.1, Legend Killer, GsuS, LK, Junk de Luxe, LK, Romeo-a-Go-Go, LK, Pornstar LK

My Legend Killer name never had numbers in it, I was the first, I guess...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,083 Posts
legendkiller99? wanst that the guy who said his dad worked for wwe and then got 'fired' for the unanimous reason that you were his purebred son? or am i just thinking of another orton-killing n00b still on this forum?

as for you disputing your name to others....oh IT DOENS'T MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS! why is it everytime i see on these forums you're either embarrassing yourself in front of thousands of people (like now) or spamming? dude, respect the forums. complain about something worthy of complaining about like how iraq and iran should be merged into one country called irate!

Kaneanite said:
But anyway, who cares if theres a dozen CLB names, or Legend Killer names, etc. They're all shitty names anyway. You can't beat Kaneanite. That shit owns.
man he got served there
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
255 Posts
Dude it is a nickname, get over it. Your as bad as Donald Trump wanting to trademark "Your Fired". We all know who that belongs too anyway!
 
1 - 20 of 58 Posts
Top