Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You know what pisses me right the FUCK off?!

Just imagine... Nice fall day. Leaves swirling around the meadow. Out in the park with your boys. Tossing the old pigskin around.

Then along she comes. The little slut with a twinkle in her eye. Her dark hair a flowing. In her little blue dress that's ready to be a kite blowing in the wind after you rip it off and fuck her doctor brains out.

I mean who wouldn't want to touch you? You got those nice black kicks. Your big dark eyes. Your curly hair. That fly yellow shirt...

...STILL...

...YOU COULDN'T...

...YOU MUSTN'T...

OH!!!! But only one thing lies standing in the way of bending that bitch over in her doctor's office.

You line up. There she is crouched on the ground and waiting for you. She wants you. She wants you NOW. So you're ready and you start off after her...

And WHAM... you miss the fucking football again. NO PUSSY! NO LUCY!

YOU JUST LIKE 90% OF THIS FORUM, BITCHES!

CHARLIE BROWN

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
I'm on the weird part of the forum again.

·
Rat-a-....ing-tat.
1,171 Posts

Just imagine... Nice fall day. Leaves swirling around the meadow. Out in the park with your boys. Tossing the old pigskin around.

Then along she comes. The little slut with a twinkle in her eye. Her dark hair a flowing. In her little blue dress that's ready to be a kite blowing in the wind after you rip it off and fuck her doctor brains out.

I mean who wouldn't want to touch you? You got those nice black kicks. Your big dark eyes. Your curly hair. That fly yellow shirt...

...STILL...

...YOU COULDN'T...

...YOU MUSTN'T...

OH!!!! But only one thing lies standing in the way of bending that bitch over in her doctor's office.

You line up. There she is crouched on the ground and waiting for you. She wants you. She wants you NOW. So you're ready and you start off after her...

And WHAM... you miss the fucking football again. NO PUSSY! NO LUCY!

YOU JUST LIKE 90% OF THIS FORUM, BITCHES!

CHARLIE BROWN
Pussy-less.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Where's the normal part situated? I'm yet to find it. :kobe3
Got me there.

There is a certain beauty in crazy forums like this.

·
Ramble On
11,108 Posts

I read it as 'Out in the park with four boys' at first :lmao.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
+2 for creativity.

Hang in there, champ! ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts