1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1 Posts
I would love for Pearce to become a full-time trainer with the WWE. He is terribly underrated. His promos are good, his matches are good, his attitude is good and he's very talented at virtually every aspect of pro-wrestling. He'd make a great trainer.

·
Registered
4,794 Posts
Very surprised TNA didn't snap him up as head-trainer when OVW was still around. Underrated signing if true.

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
This is awesome! :mark: Good for Adam!

I use to co host a wrestling podcast with a friend of mine who use to be an indie wrestler. We tried a few times to get Adam on but it never worked out. I have talked to him a couple times though and met him once. Very down to earth humble guy.

·
Registered
6,245 Posts

·
Registered
8,215 Posts
He isn't in the Stratosphere of Finlay.
Hey I'm a huge Finlay fan myself, don't get me wrong. His last run was probably more succesful than both he and the WWE expected. All I'm saying is that Pearce if given the chance could have a similar sort of come back, as a no-nonsense wrestler turned trainer and coming back to show he's still got it. That could even be his gimmick. Show some videos of him training younger guys, someone gets in his face or the opposite and results in a comeback. It could work and he could either be face or heel.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.