Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 187 Posts

·
Baby Yoda
30,137 Posts
Rated R™;67923994 said:
Not better than Styles.

Heyman is blind.
Nah, the way they buried him on commentary last week, they realized they had to make him seem credible for Brock.

I think Heyman kayfabe wants him to win because he'd be the easiest to beat and lost to a 50% Reigns the week before.

Hell, he looks smaller than your average WFer and was dwarfed in height and size by Brock's freaking out of shape advocate. The WWE have a screw loose if they really think people buy into someone as small as Balor pushing Brock :lmao

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
He said AJ Styles wrong, weird mistake.

·
Baby Yoda
30,137 Posts
Rated R™;67923994 said:
Not better than Styles.

Heyman is blind.
In no particular order, AJ, Brock, Nakamura, Rollins, Roman, Orton, Neville, Joe, Cesaro, Zayn, KO, Bate and Dunne are all well ahead IMHO. Those are names just off the top of my head, there's probably several more who belong in that list.

That's just in the WWE, probably another 20-30 in NJPW and the indys which belong in that list as well.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
In no particular order, AJ, Brock, Nakamura, Rollins, Roman, Orton, Neville, Joe, Cesaro, Zayn, KO, Bate and Dunne are all well ahead IMHO. Those are names just off the top of my head, there's probably several more who belong in that list.
I agreed with everything except Orton but then again, Orton can be good when he wants to be.

·
Registered
7,143 Posts
Heyman to Balor:

"I'm supposed to put you over before you win the Fatal 5 way match so it seems like a big deal that you're facing Lesnar."

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Orton is one of the smoothest wrestlers to ever step foot in a wrestling ring.
I kind of forgot since it's been a while since we've seen that Orton.

Reactions: badbruce97 and Ace

·
tombstone blues
14,293 Posts
it's extreme rules, balor will go all ambrose and hit brock with something a couple times before brock smashes him because he'll refuse to sell for more than 45 seconds again

Reactions: badbruce97

·
Registered
7,143 Posts
But yeah, I don't think it's fair to say he's "the best" ring worker on the roster. He's certainly great in his own right, but nearly every other top talent has had an otherworldly match at some point.

Styles had his match with Cena at SS.

Rollins had the Triple threat at the 2015 RR.

Zayn had Nakamura at Takeover, and vice versa.

Even Reigns had Lesnar at 'Mania 2015.

I could go on...

Until Balor has at least one of these "otherworldly" career defining matches, I don't think he can be credited as "the best".

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Which is hilarious considering how much they were burying him last week against Roman.

Putting emphasis on Roman being a heavyweight throughout :reigns2
I don't think it was burying him. I read a report today that Vince himself was asking the commentary team to bring up his size cos Vince wants Balor to be presented as a great underdog.

·
Registered
9,152 Posts
Nah, the way they buried him on commentary last week, they realized they had to make him seem credible for Brock.

I think Heyman wants him to win because he'd be the easiest to beat and lost to a 50% Reigns the week before.

Hell, he looks smaller than your average WFer and was dwarfed in height and size by Brock's freaking out of shape advocate. The WWE have a screw loose if they really think people buy into someone as small as Balor pushing Brock :lmao

So by your logic AJ would be completely unrealistic against Lesnar cause his the same height as balor?

·
WF's resident Big Dog
8,098 Posts
Embarrassing seeing Heyman trying to put him over as a threat & not an "underdog" lol

·
Baby Yoda
30,137 Posts
So by your logic AJ would be completely unrealistic against Lesnar cause his the same height as balor?
AJ shouldn't go over Brock, but he still has the skill and attributes to make it interesting.

What exactly does Finn have over Brock?

1 - 20 of 187 Posts