Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Still training, saying my prayers, eating my vitam
4,247 Posts
This could have been wholly avoided. The kid claimed to be trained by Killer Kowalski. Kowalski was there all night as he was for every Wonderland show and not hard to find as he still towered over pretty much everyone.
Just ask Killer. Everyone knew him and he was always very approachable.

·
Banned
8,928 Posts
This could have been wholly avoided. The kid claimed to be trained by Killer Kowalski. Kowalski was there all night as he was for every Wonderland show and not hard to find as he still towered over pretty much everyone.

people online are idiots because they blame one person. All 3 of them are to blame in this. Everyone knows paul did not run the business well enough and had a lot of business mess ups.A professional business would have checked his background. The kid should not have lied and New jack is not a safe wrestler.Theres a difference between doing violence matches and being legit violent to people which new jack was known to be. Some wrestlers refused to wrestle him. So everyone is at fault.

·
4,247 Posts
people online are idiots because they blame one person. All 3 of them are to blame in this. Everyone knows paul did not run the business well enough and had a lot of business mess ups.A professional business would have checked his background. The kid should not have lied and New jack is not a safe wrestler.Theres a difference between doing violence matches and being legit violent to people which new jack was known to be. Some wrestlers refused to wrestle him. So everyone is at fault.
Don't forget the father. The kid made a stupid mistake, but that's part of being a kid. The father went with his son and lied for him.
If my kid tells me he's going to wrestle New Jack I'm knocking him out myself.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
You are correct that Kowalski used to go to all ECW shows that were local to him but the story from what I've heard is that Kowalski wasn't there that night for one reason or another which made it slightly harder to disprove Kulas' claims.

·
4,247 Posts
Unless I'm completely wrong Kowalski was there.
I personally remember him there but my memory is always fuzzy and the mid-nineties are particularly bad for me as I was a heavy pot smoker and acid user.
My best friend who wasn't clearly remembers him bouncing back and forth from the crowd to the back and several other people who I know were there have said the same thing.
We all could be wrong and I'd love to see some sort of account saying he wasn't there if that's the case.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts