Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
8,961 Posts
Gotta bring Dwayne back since the old man buried the roster with his cousin.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
It doesn’t need the title, but it’s tricky because I feel Roman should face Rock at mania and it would also put over someone huge if they take both titles from Reigns at a mania show.

maybe he pulls double duty for nights 1 and 2

Lose the titles night 1, then face Rock night 2
Well I think they will be able to get one of the titles off him before mania. The trick will be the other one

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Mrs. Randy Orton
18,717 Posts
Says the person who started the thread "Veer needs to get some durable sneakers".
Holy shit, you know that was a joke thread, right?? Oh my god, you bought that??? You stand alone there :LOL:

wow :LOL:

EDIT: I mean the title itself was a joke, the thread is better than a lot of yours :)

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Mrs. Randy Orton
18,717 Posts
I wasn't debating whether it was a joke or not..... I do know however, it was a dumb thread.
Where in my post did I say this was dumb?

Are you even reading the same thread?

I said it was obvious. This has been mentioned many times here, this just kinda confirms what everyone was thinking.

I have absolutely no idea how you took that as saying this thread is dumb or even taking a dig at you. What in the fuck, that’s hella sensitive material over a post you took wrong lol

Smoke some weed or whatever you do to chill, man.

·
Baby It's Violence
10,347 Posts
Only if non-title. Would be pointless for Roman to continue holding the title, unless you want him to mow over Drew and then ignore Cody’s return, both of which would be idiotic.

Also, I’m still convinced this isn’t happening. Rock is 50 and is composed of show muscle for movies. The dude tore a bunch of muscles last time he wrestled a decade ago, and he’s as busy now as he was then.

·
Premium Member
3,523 Posts
Only if non-title. Would be pointless for Roman to continue holding the title, unless you want him to mow over Drew and then ignore Cody’s return, both of which would be idiotic.

Also, I’m still convinced this isn’t happening. Rock is 50 and is composed of show muscle for movies. The dude tore a bunch of muscles last time he wrestled a decade ago, and he’s as busy now as he was then.
I figure there’s a reason they keep dropping hints lately along with the fact his schedule is cleared for the couple of months around Mania time.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts