·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

​

Established: 2010

Founder: Paul Heyman

Owners: Paul Heyman

Paul Heyman is back and bigger and better then before!

His newest product, Elite Wrestling, will bring to the millions of pro wrestling fans the biggest and best action seen in the industry since the original E.C.W. closed it’s doors!

He has raided TNA, WWE, and Ring of Honor to assemble the best talent that wrestling has to offer to bring them together in one company for the enjoyment of you…..the wrestling fans!

How he did it? Who knows? This is FRICKING FANTASY WORLD! I’m not going to burn up the remaining brain cells I have to put together some great backstory to explain it all.

I’ll probably lose focus on this in about a week or so as my wandering mind will think of an idea that I will be convinced is better then this and Elite Wrestling will fail as quick as Big Show’s acting career did but we will get to that when I get there.

The plan right now is to have two shows, ADRENALINE RUSH and KAOS (names probably that has been used before by someone, who will find me using it, post in here, complain about it and give me the evil, dreaded rep reps). They will air on Tuesday and Thursday nights on whatever channel you watch that night.

I’M DONE….SO HERE’S THE ROSTER!!!

The Roster

The Tag Teams

(I like me some tag team wresting, so I probably have too many teams)

Announce Team

(The greatest three man booth ever!!!!)

Other On-Air Characters

(Women won’t wrestle…EVER…they are just arm candy for the guys)

…So there it is, if you want some Pulitzer Prize-caliber BTB this won’t be for you. I’m not going to win any kind of awards or anything, I’m just looking for something to do whenever my kids give me enough time to do it, Sons of Anarchy isn’t on and I’m too broke to go the tavern and get drunk.

Thank You for taking some time and reading this, I’m deeply touched.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Oh my, I can't wait for you to get this going.

I'll definitely keep a close eye on what you put up. Don't drop this, ever!

·
Registered
436 Posts
Awesome, that is a fantastic roster, and THE BEST ANNOUNCE TEAM EVER! :D Reding this I wish I was booking it, best of luck and I can't wait to see your first show.

·
Premium Member
8,457 Posts
As always your graphics are awesome and your roster is outstanding, but you never seem to be able to stick with one long enough for it to soar high.

Let's hope this is the one for you. I'll keep on the look-out for it. Best of luck.

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)

Today it was announced that the crowning of the first-ever Elite World Champion will be something that the wrestling world has never seen. Paul Heyman has released a plan for all thirty-two superstars to have an equal chance of going down in history as the very first, Elite World Champion.

The next six weeks we’ll see every Elite Superstar competing in various matches to rack up points to qualify for a Fatal Four Way match at the first-ever Elite pay per view, “Sin City Showdown” for the Elite World Title. The matches will be held on both “Adrenaline Rush” and “Kaos”, with everyone competing every week.

The revolutionary point system was announced as the following:

2 points for a win (tag team)

3 points for a win (singles)

4 points for a win (stipulation match)

5 points for a win (multi-person)

8 points for a win (battle royal)

Each wrestler will get one shot at every kind of match except regular singles where they will get two tries. The matches will be by random lottery by Elite Owner, Paul Heyman, the week of the shows for fans around the world to tune in. The first week match-ups are the following….

Big Show VS Jack Swagger (3pts)

A.J. Styles VS Kofi Kingston (3pts)

James Storm VS Rob Van Dam (3pts)

Alberto Del Rio VS Desmond Wolfe VS Kurt Angle (5pts)

William Regal VS Bryan Danielson (Best of 3 Falls-4pts)

Jeff Hardy & Christian VS Kings of Wrestling (2pts)

C.M. Punk VS Brian Kendrick (3pts)

Alex Shelley VS Chris Sabin (3pts)

Evan Bourne VS The Pope (3pts)

John Morrison VS Mr. Kennedy (3pts)

Samoa Joe VS Robert Roode (I Quit Match-4pts)

Doug Williams VS Santino VS The Miz (5pts)

Rey Mysterio Jr. & MVP VS Shelton Benjamin & Justin Gabriel (2pts)

Will this new system be a success or a failure? Only time will tell, but at least it is something different. Everyone can already tell that…..

PAUL HEYMAN IS BACK!!!!!

·
Banned
10,007 Posts
(Women won’t wrestle…EVER…they are just arm candy for the guys)
Well, I'm sold. :p

Everything looks very promising. Great use of the roster graphics. I've got to be honest - I'm never a fan of what I deem to be 'unrealistic' rosters but you've clearly got some talent as a writer and I'll do my best to follow this. Good luck!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I can't wait for this. Your roster is unique and filled with talented guys. The graphics look great. The point system is creative and will make this easier to follow. You seem like you know what your doing so I'm looking forward to this BTB.

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

​
The debut show of Elite Wrestling radiates from the home, a place familiar to most wrestling fans, The Hammerstein Ballroom. Many of the old E.C.W. faithful fans are attendance and have the rest of the crowd in a frenzied state. Everybody is interested in seeing what Paul Heyman has in store for his newest venture.​
 ​
 ​
Michael Cole introduces the fans at home to the show as we see him with a more scruffy look then in his W.W.E. days. He tells an insider joke about how good it is too be doing a show without the boss yelling in his ears before introducing his broadcasting partners, Chris Jericho and Mick Foley. Foley is the first speak as he kisses up to the fans by unveiling an old E.C.W. t-shirt. Cole calls the shirt vintage as Foley gets a good chuckle from it. Foley continues to kiss ass before Jericho stops the Foley admiration hour. Jericho takes his turn as heel by badmouthing the fans, Foley and even takes some shots at Cole. Things get tense between the two former world champions already as they exchange insults before they are interrupted by the Elite Wrestling boss, Paul Heyman.​
 ​
 ​
Paul Heyman is welcomed by a loud, standing ovation from the rowdy crowd. Heyman is decked out in full N.Y.C. gear with a Yankees cap kicking off the ensemble. He makes his way to the ring as the crowd starts the chants of “Welcome Back.” Cole talks about never before working for Paul but hearing some many loyal stories had his so intrigued that he had to jump aboard the new company. Jericho and Foley took turns praising Heyman for giving them their first real shots of wrestling stardom. Heyman gets in the ring and further stirs up the crowd by praising the Big Apple and the Hammerstein Ballroom. He talks about the history of the building and tells him that there was no other spot that he wanted Elite Wrestling to call home. He goes on to answer the question of many on why he came back and he gives the obvious answer of coming back for the fans. He promises the fans that Elite will have the best action in the world, the best athletes and that every superstar will get their fair shake. He calls out the entire Elite roster as they answer by piling out of the back and onto the entrance ramp. Heyman addresses them and promises that Elite Wrestling will be different. He vows that there will be no backstage politicking here and that the most deserving wrestlers will get the limelight. He tells everyone that along that they bust their ass in this ring every night than Heyman will get them their shot. He threatens that if anybody doesn’t like this then they should pack up their bag and grab a train to Connecticut right now. Nobody of course takes him up on the offer as they all applaud Heyman’s rant. Heyman then says it’s time for him to shut up and get this show started, He announces that A.J. Styles versus Kofi Kingston will kick off the show when we come back from break.​
 ​
 ​
We come back from break as Cole, Jericho and Foley explains the point system that is going to be used to determine the four wrestlers to fight for the Elite World Championship at the first ever pay per view, Sin City Showdown. Cole breaks down the point system and informs everyone that the Styles/Kingston match is for three points. Kofi comes out first and gets a great ovation from the crowd, The Ghanan superstar looks eager to get the action started as he jumps over the top rope into the ring to await his challenger. A.J. Style is out next as he appears with his jacket hood over his face. The crowd gives him a mixed reaction as Ric Flair is absent from his side so some debate if he is good guy or a bad guy. Styles gets over the top rope as the referee keeps Kingston at a distance. Styles yanks back his hood as the crowd now gives him a little cheer. The referee instructs each men as he checks for weapon and calls to the timekeeper to ring the bell.​
 ​
A.J. Styles Vs Kofi Kingston​
 ​
 ​
The match is contested at a hectic pace as both men show why they are two of the most exciting superstars in the game today. Styles takes early control after he ducked a Kofi kick and the African crashed to the match. Styles looked to ground the possibly quicker Kingston by instantly working on his knee. The crowd boos as Styles slows down the pace as he works over the leg. Kingston starts to limp after Styles connects on a knee breaker and A.J. looks in total control.​
 ​
 ​
The tide turns as the crowd starts chanting Kofi’s name as Styles has him hooked into a side headlock. Kofi takes in the crowd’s energy and breaks the hold with a series of elbows before catching Styles with a heel kick. Styles is now on the defensive as Kofi quickens the pace with a series of lariats, backdrop and a low dropkick. Kofi nails the “Boom Boom Boom” drop and signals for the Trouble in Paradise but the resourceful Styles rolls out of the ring when he realizes what is going on. Kofi is upset and nails a suicide dive over the top and knocks Styles into the steel barricade that gets the crowd back into the match. Outside the ring, Kofi shows a more vicious side as he rams Styles face against the barricade. Kingston rolls back into the ring to just break the count before continuing the floor onslaught, Styles is Irish whipped into the steel steps and A.J. yells in pain, Kingston follows up with a series of knife edge chops before picking up Styles and looking to drop him throat first over the barricade, A.J. has other thoughts as he wiggles and slips down Kingston’s back, the shocked Kingston turns around and catches the sneaky Pele kick and both men are down.​
 ​
 ​
They get to their feet at the same time as the crowd starts chants of both men’s names. They exchange punches inside before Styles gets the advantage with a low kick to Kofi’s knees. The knee seems to be seriously damaged as Kofi is really limping as A.J. plays with him by kicking out from underneath him every time he gets to his feet. A.J. gives a cocky smile as he easily takes Kofi to the ropes and wraps up the injured leg. He risks a D.Q. but breaks the hold before the referee gets to the five count. Styles takes a turn by unleashing some chops on Kofi and whips him into the ropes. The crowd goes wild as Styles goes for the flying forearm while Kofi goes for Trouble in Paradise. The mid-air collision gets the crowd to their feet as both men struggle to get up as the referee counts.​
 ​
 ​
The both arise at the count of nine and start duking it out again in the middle of the ring, This time Kofi gets the best of Styles and sends him back in the corner with a series of closed fists. Kofi takes off across the ring and runs in and connects with a flying knee shot to Style’s face before hip tossing him high into the air. He gets the crowd pumped again as he calls for the “Boom Drop” and connects for the second time in the match up. He signals for his finisher and waits patiently for Styles to get up. Kofi leaps into the air for the kick but Styles ducks it and Kofi smashes into the ring. Styles slingshots off the ropes and nails his big flying forearm this time and goes for the cover but Kofi kicks out once again. He drags Kofi up by his dreadlocks but Kofi sends him into the turnbuckles face first. Kofi goes for a quick sunset flip but Styles rolls through it and ends up finding themselves in perfect position for the Styles Clash. Kofi doesn’t have time to do anything as Styles sends him face first into the apron. The referee counts to three as Styles picks up three points in the hard fought battle.​
 ​
 ​
Winner-A.J. Styles (garners 3 points toward World Title shot)​
 ​
 ​
Styles quickly escapes the ring as the crowd boos him but seems happy about the first ever Elite match up. A distraught Kofi punches the mat in frustration as he realizes that he should have had the match if not for that last mistake. Cole says he is surprised by Styles and says he has a bright future ahead of him in Elite. Jericho sings Styles praises as Foley informs them that Styles gave the fight he expected from him. They turn their attention to Kofi and informs fans that Kofi still has five more weeks to get back into the hunt for one of the four title match slots. Cole sends us to the back where Eve Torres is with Christian Cage and Jeff Hardy.​
 ​
 ​
We go back as we see Christian and Jeff flanking the slutty dressed Eve Torres, Eve starts off by asking them about the unusual partnership for their point match tonight. Christian fields the question and simply tells everybody that this is what Paul Heyman is about, giving the fans things that they have never seen before with the Christian and Jeff partnership. Eve then asks about their past history of being rivals as Jeff is quick to answer. He says that it was years ago that their old teams put on one classic match after the other and years from now both man have found success in the careers on their own. Eve then asks if either man trusts the others because there is no question of that with their opponents, Claudio Castagnoli and Chris Hero. Christian says it is both men’s interests to trust the other because this isn’t about personal agendas right now but about qualifying for the world title. Jeff agrees and simply states that we will see more of this as the six weeks go on as everyone will have a tag team match that they will be qualified to do. He then goes on to agree that the Kings of Wrestling do have an advantage of being a team for a long time but they do have the disadvantage of facing two of the greatest tag team wrestlers in history. Christian goes on to warn Claudio and Chris about the match next before we go to commercial.​
 ​
 ​
We come back from commercial as the crowd is still cheering loudly as Larry Sweeney is standing in the ring. Sweeney is taking his turn as ring announcer as he introduces himself to the mainstream wrestling world. He brags about his team, The Kings of Wrestling, calling them the best kept secret in professional wrestling today. He talks about the title reigns all over the world and that only Paul Heyman and Elite Wrestling had the balls to hire them. Finally he gets to Hero and Claudio as they make their way to the ring and is instantly greeted with a bad reception. Jericho then says he has become a Kings of Wrestling expert by watching their matches online and warns everyone at home that his won’t be a cakewalk for Christian and Hardy. Claudio and Chris strategize with Sweeney as Christian music hits and he is the first one out. Christian doesn’t seem worried about his two opponents in the ring as he enters alone. The Kings take advantage of the rare mistake from Cage by quickly catching him with a boots as he slides in under the bottom rope. They quickly gets some shots in before Hardy bolts out of the back and runs into the ring, The Kings quickly bail to the floor as the rampaging Hardy slides into the ring, Jeff yells at the three men on the outside as he pulls Christian to his feet. Their mission looks accomplished as the referee gets control of the match as the Kings get into the ring,​
 ​
Christian & Jeff Hardy VS Kings of Wrestling​
 ​
 ​
Not surprising, Jeff starts off the match while Christian shakes off the consequences of the attack, Hero starts off for his team as they tie up in the middle of the ring, Hero backs Hardy into the ropes as the referee calls for a clean break. Hero surprises everybody with a clean break but then gives Hardy an insulting bitch slap to the cheek. Hardy is stunned by the gesture from the cocky youngster, who is gloating to Sweeney and Claudio. He turns around and is tackled in the middle of the ring by a furious Hardy. Hardy nails a flurry of punches on the downed Hero, who tries his best to cover up from the onslaught, The referee yells for the break before finally pulling over Hardy off of the defenseless Hero. He warns Hardy of a D.Q. as Hero scoots to his corner and tags in Claudio,​
 ​
 ​
Hardy doesn’t seem to have a problem with Claudio as he stays in the ring as he still sees Christian trying to work out his shoulder. Claudio shows his power advantage as he backs Hardy into the ropes and connects him with a European uppercut. Hardy is in la-la land as Claudio turns him around and chokes him on the middle rope before stopping for the referee’s count. Claudio makes a quick tag to Hero as they whip Hardy in the ropes and connect with a double lariat. Hero goes for a quick pin but Hardy is able to kick out after Christian was going to be late with the save attempt. The ref yells at Cage to get out of the ring and Hero takes advantage by ramming Hardy back into his corner and tagging in Claudio. Hero holds Hardy in the corner as Claudio rams three knee shots into his gut before the referee catches him. Hero pleads his innocence as the ref and him argue but this gives Sweeney an opportunity as he chokes Hardy with the bottom rope. The ref quickly turns around but Sweeney has already let go but the ref still suspects something and yells at Sweeney anyway. Claudio almost takes Hardy head off with a running boot as he yells at the ref to get down as he tries the pin attempt, The ref is late after his argument with Sweeney and Hardy gets his shoulder up at two and a half. Claudio stretches Hardy out in a surfboard as the crowd try to rally between the Enigma.​
 ​
 ​
Cage finally looks ready as he starts to clap with the fans as Hardy uses the crowd’s cheers to get to his feet. He jumps up and connects on a mule kick on Claudio that sends the Swiss grappler to one knee. Hardy then comes off the ropes with a clothesline and both men start to crawl to their corner. Claudio gets the tag first as Hero runs in quickly and grabs Hardy stopping him inches from Cage’s outstretched hand. The crowd boos as Hero pulls Hardy back into this corner and nails a jumping leg drop to what looked like Hardy’s testicles. He goes for the quick cover but Cage is on time with the breakup this time. Hero continues the wear down of Hardy with a front face lock as he makes Hardy carry his weight too as they are both on the mat.​
 ​
 ​
The crowd start up again as Hardy gets his knees under him and is able to power back to a vertical base. Hero tries to hang on but Hardy punches loose. Hero gives Hardy a quick rake to the eyes and whips him in the rope but Jeff ducks the lariat attempt and then rebounds off and hits one of his own. Hardy is fired up as he pulls Hero up to his feet but Hero catches him with another rake of the eyes and whips him this time into the corner but Hardy gets the best of Hero as he uses the whip to come back off the corner turnbuckles and nails a Whisper in the Wind perfectly on the unexpected Hero. The exhausted Hardy can’t get over to make the cover but instead goes for the tag to Christian. Sweeney pounds on the apron as Hero finally makes his way to the corner, He gets their first and Claudio tries to cut Hardy off again but this time Jeff gets the tag to Cage.​
 ​
 ​
Cage meets Claudio with a big right hand that sends him to the mat. Cage then gets Claudio up and scoop slams him to the mat. Cage then nails a perfect baseball slide to Claudio’s kisser and goes for a pin but Claudio is able to get his feet on the ropes to stop the count. Cage is a little frustrated as he pounds away on Claudio and the climbs through the ropes. Cage leaps up on the top rope and catches Claudio with a springboard clothesline. He hooks the leg again but Hero is there for the save. Hardy is quickly across the ring and tackles Hero as they both spill out to the floor. There is total confusion as the referee turns his attention to Hardy and Hero on the outside instead of the action in the ring, Cage calls for the Killswitch as Sweeney hands Claudio something. Cage goes to hook up Claudio but Claudio comes around with a pair brass knuckles but Christian ducks. The momentum of the haymaker turns Claudio around as Cage quickly nails the Killswitch. The impact of the move knocks the brass knuckles off of Claudio’s hand and it comes to rest beside Cage. The ref goes for the count and gets to two before he sees the weapon, He quickly stops the count and calls for the bell.​
 ​
 ​
Cage jumps up and is pumped up about the win until he hears that the winners are The Kings of Wrestling,. Hardy is stunned as he returns to the ring and yells at Cage. Cage explains what happened to Jeff as the replay is shown on the big screen. Hardy or Cage can’t believe as the Kings and Sweeney high tail it to the back. Hardy and Cage start questioning the referee, who stands by his decision. Hardy quickly gives the ref a Twist of Fate and looks at Cage afterwards. The crowd and Cage approve of Hardy’s action until the music of Heyman kicks on as he appears to make his way to the ring before we cut to commercial.​
 ​
 ​
We come back from commercial and Heyman is in the ring staring at Hardy and Cage. Foley calls for a restart of the match while Cole and Jericho state that a referee’s decision should be final, Heyman shocks everyone when he agrees with the latter as he states that here in Elite for better or worse, a ref’s call is final and officially both Chris Hero and Claudio Castagnoli get two points toward Sin City Showdown.​
 ​
 ​
Winners-Kings of Wrestling (Chris Hero and Claudio Castagnoli each garner 2 pts)​
 ​
 ​
Hardy and Cage look upset and try to talk but Heyman cuts them off again, Heyman understand that it was a bad call by the ref and possibly the ref might be punished by him later on but a ref’s punishment is up to him as the owner not wrestlers in the ring. He goes onto tell Cage and Hardy that he can’t have vigilante justice here in Elite so it’s his best interest to show everyone in the back where he stands on physicality on Elite officials, so to show everyone that he means business, Christian Cage and Jeff Hardy is out of the running for the World Title shot at Sin City Showdown. The fans, Cage, Hardy and the announce team is in shock by the severe punishment just laid down by Paul. Cage pleads his innocence to Heyman but Paul isn’t have any of it as he exit’s the ring to the boos of the crowd. Cage turns his aggression to Hardy as he yells at Hardy for attacking the referee. Hardy just ignores Christian words and just exits calmly after a Cage shove. Hardy doesn’t go up the ramp but instead goes into the crowd without showing any kind of emotion after his exile from the World Title hunt.​
 ​
 ​
Cole praises Heyman for the harsh punishment, saying it was good for everyone that he was laying the law down in the company’s first night. Foley bashes Heyman saying it was dangerous for Heyman to exile two of his most well known stars from the World Title hunt but then counters that Heyman is the only power in Elite. Jericho bashes Cage and Hardy by giving his opinion that neither had a real shot at the title and that Heyman saved them embarrassment of not gaining a spot in the finals. We are sent back to the Heyman’s office.​
 ​
 ​
Eve is standing outside as we hear some kind of ruckus inside the closed door office. A glass is heard breaking as Cage emerges and slams the door. He walks right past Eve without saying a word as Heyman comes barging out of the office and yells that Cage is finished here in Elite already. Eve asks Heyman for a word and asks him about Cage getting a raw deal from the ending of his match. Heyman said he understood that Cage didn’t do anything and called Christian to reverse his decision regarding him but Cage came in ranting and raving and started throwing things and now the decision has been upgraded that Christian Cage is fired from Elite Wrestling on the first night. Heyman said he told everyone to be on board at the beginning of the night and doesn’t look like Cage was able to listen to authority. Eve looks kind of shocked by Heyman’s comments as he ends the interviews by thanking her and going back into the office before we head to commercial,​
 ​
 ​
We come back and the announce team is shocked by was just happened back and the Cage firing, Cole calls it one of the most strangest string of circumstances he has ever seen in wrestling while Foley says he is speechless on the events. Jericho tears down Cage more by saying that Cage could never control his emotions and that was the reason why he has never been able to rise to the top of the business in an elite promotion. He goes to commend Heyman on his actions and talks about his newfound respect for Heyman as a leader of the company.​
 ​
 ​
The crowd goes wild as the familiar music of the legendary, Ric Flair blares into the Hammerstein Ballroom. Flair looks disgusted at the fans as they try to touch the legend. Flair is decked up to the nine as he climbs in the ring. Cole wonders what Flair is doing out here as Foley chimes in with it must not be anything good. Flair’s fans start woooooing throughout the whole arena, as Flair basks in the moment until he tells them all to shut up and listen to the greatest of all time. Flair list his legendary resume of world championship reigns and classic matches as the crowd chant for him regardless of his insults to them. One fan is vocal at ringside and becomes a Flair target as Flair calls the overweight guy a fat virgin that lives in his mother’s basement, talking big about himself on-line to make his real life half livable, The camera shows the guy on the big screen for the whole ballroom to see and everybody laughs because Flair’s reading of the man’s life is probably correct. Flair talks about how nobody will ever come close to the things he have done. He talks about Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart and Triple H and people predicting that they would break his records but they all sustained serious injuries in the career that cost them. Flair said he has only worried about one man breaking his record but this man has been his own worst enemy. Flair doesn’t name names but goes on to say it was him that found this wrestler years ago outside some night club. He told this man that he could be the most dominant force the wrestling world has ever seen and when he finally did debut in W.C.W. and then the W.W.E., he changed everything for both companies,. The beginning of his career was promising as he had a few title reigns but soon the desire left this man and he became a joke. Flair called him the biggest waste of natural talent in the history of wrestling and tonight Flair has come to ringside to witness firsthand the next tragic chapter in his career, Flair is visibly upset as he finally unveils the man to be surprisingly, The Big Show.​
 ​
 ​
The Big Show saunters from the back looking furiously at Flair in the ring, Show ignores the fans as he heads right to the ring and climbs in as Flair stands his ground glaring right back at the largest athlete in the world. Big Show and Flair stand face to face as Show’s massive hand snatches the microphone of Flair. Big Show confirms Flair’s claim that Flair was the one that got him in the business and some of what Flair said is true. Show goes on to admit that probably he let a few world title opportunities slip away from him because of outside the ring complications but doesn’t like the fact that Flair calls him the biggest waste of natural talent ever. Show says that he still has a long career ahead of him and for Flair to get out of the ring, go sit at ringside and watch firsthand what he will do too Jack Swagger tonight on his road to become the first Elite World Champion.​
 ​
 ​
Cole starts listing the many titles won by Big Show and wonders how the biggest waste of talent ever has ended up winning some many titles and Mick Foley says that The Big Show is the most scariest man he has ever been in the ring with. Jericho praises Flair for having the guts to tell Big Show to his face that many people around wrestling think. He then calls Foley and Cole cowards because he has heard them say the same thing that Flair just did. Cole denies he ever said anything that and Foley tells Jericho to stop lying and trying to create problems for them,. Jericho laughs off the comments as Jack Swagger comes out of the back. Swagger seems really disgusted with his bearings as he is decked out in his Oklahoma varsity jacket. He gets to the ring and looks leery of getting in with Big Show, who is bouncing on his toes in a boxing stance waiting to strike. Swagger doesn’t look too much in a hurry as he walks around the announce table and greets Jericho and Cole but walks away from Foley’s handshake. He then walks over to Flair, who gets up and shakes his hand vigorously. Swagger and Flair talk a bit and Flair looks like he is poking fun at Show as they both turn to the giant and laugh. Swagger starts mimicking Big Show’s walk but gets to close to the ring ropes as Big Show has had enough and snatches him by palming his head and bringing him into the ring,​
 ​
Big Show VS Jack Swagger​
 ​
 ​
The referee quickly calls for the bell as a Big Show slap echoes throughout the ballroom followed by a screeching scream of pain from Swagger. Show is having fun it seems and he adds three more behind the first one and the camera shows welts already forming on Swagger’s chest. Show then tosses Swagger into the corner and takes a few steps back before pancaking him in the corner. Swagger insides are scrambled as he oozes down the turnbuckles. Big Show then walks over Swagger like he is a door mat even stopping on his chest to wipe his feet. Swagger staggers to his feet but turns around into a five hundred pound spear that almost breaks him in half. This is total domination as Big Show yells at Flair before signaling for the choke slam. Swagger doesn’t know where he is as he gets to his feet, he turns right into Show’s grip. Show picks up Swagger up in the air but suddenly drops him as Flair nails him in the back with a steel chair. The referee calls for the bell as Big Show bellows at Flair. Flair drops the chair and goes to his knees to beg for mercy as they announce the Show as the winner. Big Show looks to the fans for advice and the fans call for Flair’s head. Big Show corners Flair and looks to put him away with a huge right hand but is nailed by Swagger with the steel chair. Flair quickly gets up as Swagger hits Show again and again. Flair and Swagger talk it over as Flair tells Swagger to hit him again as Show starts to show life. A vicious six more shots follows as Big Show is busted wide open with a puddle of blood forming in the ring. Flair and Swagger look pleased with themselves as they leave peacefully when security and paramedics appear on the scene,​
 ​
 ​
Winner-Big Show (Big Show gets 3 pts)​
 ​
 ​
Cole doesn’t understand why Swagger was happy about Flair’s involvement because it cost him the match, Foley thinks the referee was stupid to even allow Flair ringside, wondering why else would Flair be here if he was going to get involved,. Jericho talks about how stupid Big Show and even Swagger was thinking that Flair has outsmarted both men as Jericho thinks that they are just two steps in a much bigger plan by The Nature Boy. Cole and Foley agree with Jericho, thinking that nobody can ever trust Ric Flair.​
We go back to the back where we have a camera in Heyman’s office.​
 ​
 ​
We see Heyman sitting at his desk talking to somebody out of the picture. Heyman talks about how much time getting this company off the ground took and how much time it will take to keep this company running. He states that he is the owner and founder so he has to be a part of almost any deal that involves the promotion from television deals to popcorn vendors. What he needs is someone to run the show when he can’t make it. He needs someone that can bring the desire, the hunger to the position and not be afraid of anybody or doing the right thing. When he was thinking of possible candidates, that your name was my first choice. The camera zooms out for a bigger picture and the crowd goes wild as Roddy Piper is sitting on the other side, Heyman then asks him if he is interested and Piper takes the job, telling Heyman to just let him know when he is needed and he would be there. Piper leaves looking happy and Heyman is smiling at his desk as we go to commercial.​
 ​
 ​
We come back from commercial and Jericho is having a fit with Piper being the boss, Jericho says that if he knew that job was open that he would have applied for that one instead of being an announcer saying it would work with his schedule better then this. Foley laughs saying that he would have too and unlike Jericho has experience running a show. Cole jokes that Heyman should just run the show from home and he could read the e-mails to the everyone. The biggest pop of the night is heard as former E.C.W. legend, Rob Van Dam comes out to the ring. The Rob Van Dam chants echo throughout the arena as Rob Van Dam sprints to the ring and perches on the top turnbuckle. Cole reviews Rob Van Dam accomplishments in his career and states the obvious that he isn’t a stranger to this venue. The old E.C.W. fans go wild as RVD points at them as Jericho puts him down. Foley reveals that Rob Van Dam is one of his picks to be in the World Title match at Sin City Showdown.​
 ​
 ​
James Storm appears on the stage, drinking a Budweiser, and is met with boos from the crowd. He drinks the beer all the way to the ring and perches the rest of the six pack in a corner before climbing in and stares down Rob Van Dam. Cole thinks the fans should be cheering James Storm because he is just like one of them while Foley makes a comparison to E.C.W. legend, The Sandman. Jericho forecasts a major upset here tonight thinking that Rob Van Dam is too worked up being back in the Hammerstein,​
 ​
James Storm VS Rob Van Dam​
 ​
 ​
The referee calls the timekeeper to take the bottles of beer from under the turnbuckle and sits them at his table. Storm warns him not to be drinking any of them as the referee tries to check him for weapons, The referee fulfills his duties and calls for the bell. Rob Van Dam and Storm get face to face in the ring as Storm suddenly spits some beer in RVD’s face. This ref lets it go as Storm knocks the snot out of RVD with a big right hand. Storm quickly mounts RVD and pounds away at RVD’s face. The referee pulls him off but Storm rises RVD up by his ponytail before hitting a quick belly to belly suplex. Storm starts laying down some boots as RVD is in trouble early. Storm once again controls Van Dam by his ponytail and tosses him threw the ropes. RVD spills out of the ring and is followed by Storm. Storm takes him over to the steel steps and tries to ram his head into but RVD blocks it with an elbow before sending Storm instead face first into the steel. Rob Van Dam then jumps up and hit’s a kick to the chest that sends Storm crashing into the barricade in front of the fans. RVD high fives the Hat Guy before sending Storm over the barricade and into the crowd with a big clothesline, The crowd quickly moves from Storm as RVD slides in the ring for a moment to break the referee’s count. RVD climbs over the barricade to get some more of Storm and as he approaches is nailed by low blow by Storm. The barricade blocked the ref’s view of the blow as Storm takes control by dropping RVD into a chair.​
 ​
 ​
Storm tosses RVD over the barricade and then in the ring. Storm positions Van Dam on the apron and drops an elbow across his throat. Van Dam’s body spazzes out on the mat as Storm slides into the ring. Storm pounces on RVD and blatantly chokes him as the ref counts. Storm breaks in time but then starts the choke again before releasing it. RVD is in trouble as he is suplexed over and Storm goes for a pin, Storm only gets a one count as RVD gets his foot easily on the rope. Cole points out the sloppy cover by Storm as he didn’t hook the leg that stopped the count. Storm pulls him up again by his hair and whips RVD into the ropes. RVD jumps up for a press block but Storm controls and drops RVD over the ropes once again catching him across the throat. Storm goes for the cover again and looks to have it but once again a sloppy cover allows RVD to stop the ref before three. Storm locks in a headlock and yells at the ref for a slow count and is looking frustrated. Van Dam gets to his feet and Storm gets sloppy allowing RVD to snap mare him over. RVD follows quickly with a dropkick to the back of Storm’s head as the tide of match has turned.​
 ​
 ​
RVD is hot and the fan is loving it as he nails the Rolling Thunder and follows it with a jumping leg drop. RVD hooks the leg but Storm kick out at 2. Van Dam lands a series of kicks to the back and shoulders of Storm before finishing with one to the back of the head, Van Dam runs up and backflips off the rope and lands perfectly on Storm for another two count. Storm looks in trouble as RVD keeps the pace fast when he lands a running kick to Storm chest. The power of the kick knocks Storm out of th ring. Storm is quickly up to his feet and pounds on the mat. The ref gets to eight as Storm enters the ring. Rob Van Dam tries to follow up but Storm nails a bone rattling uppercut. He whips RVD in the ropes again but RVD ducks the lariat, then Storm ducks the rebound attempt. He readies himself for another one but RVD ducks but this time grabs James’s arm and catches the free one with his legs before backsliding Storm. Storm is lost as RVD has him hooked up for the three count.​
 ​
 ​
Winner-Rob Van Dam (RVD garners 3 pts)​
 ​
 ​
Rob Van Dam goes wild and jumps out of the ring and into the crowd. RVD is swarmed by the fans as he celebrates his victory. Storm rolls out of the ring and snags the six pack from the table and starts his own pity party. Foley brags about how good RVD looks and says it looks like he could be right about prediction, Cole agrees with RVD looking good as Jericho reviews the points already won tonight by Rob Van Dam, Big Show, A.J. Styles and The Kings of Wrestling. We get another shot of RVD, now in the balcony with his fan​
s before going to commercial.​
 ​
 ​
We come back from commercial and are sent backstage to Eve Torres as she is with the next match’s opponents, William Regal and Bryan Danielson. Eve explores their past relationship where Regal was one of Danielson’s many trainers. Bryan talks about the respect he has for Regal and couldn’t think of a more worthy and challenging wrestler to compete against in a two out of three falls match. Bryan offers a hand shake but is rebuffed by Regal, who ends up berating Danielson. Regal says he is ashamed that Danielson took so long to make it big and calls the time he spent training him a waste of time. Danielson seems annoyed as Regal storms off leaving him with Eve. Eve makes a comment of things getting personal as Danielson makes an excuse for Regal, saying he feels the pressure of what could be his last chance at a world title in his career. We go back to the ring as Cole furthers the discussion of Regal and Danielson’s relationship and says Regal has the advantage as the teacher. Foley picks Danielson saying he is the younger and more hungrier competitor while Jericho disagrees by thinking Regal is hungrier because of this maybe being his last chance at a world title,​
 ​
 ​
Regal is the first out and is met by boos from the crowd as he dons a rather fancy robe. Regal seems very confident about his chances as he just smirks as Bryan Danielson come to the ring. Danielson looks a little lost as he is filled with some mixed emotions now after Regal’s earlier actions.​
 ​
 ​
William Regal VS Bryan Danielson (Best 2 out 3 falls-winner gets 4 points)​
 ​
 ​
The bell rings and the two put on a wrestling chain clinic as the two exchange holds and reversals before Danielson gets the advantage with his version of the Regal Stretch but Regal quickly gets to the bottom rope for the break. Regal looks upset at his former pupil as the confidence on Danielson’s face grows. The two tie up again but this time Regal gets the best of the exchange with hooking in an abdominal stretch. Regal pulls away on Danielson’s body while grinding knuckles into the exposed rib cage. The pain grows as Regal gets the chance to grab the ropes for leverage as Danielson looks for an escape. Finally Danielson gets the chance and hip tosses Regal over right into an arm bar. Danielson is quick to grapevine the arm and after a powerful yank, Regal is forced to tap out almost instantly.​
 ​
 ​
Regal tries to shake the arm get the pain from the arm bar to subside as the referee gives him a minute to get ready for the next fall. Danielson looks a little concerned as Regal grimaces in pain. The second fall starts as Danielson quickly goes to work on the arm with a series of arm drags before locking in a hammerlock. Regal shows the pain of the hold as he looks for a reversal before snapmaring him over. Regal gets going with a vicious knee ram to the back of his head. Regal continues the onslaught with more knees as Danielson tries to cover up. Regal quickly mounts him and reigns down right hands as the referee yells for a break. Regal quickly gets up and starts a series of stomps before nailing some right hands squarely on the forehead. Danielson is in trouble as Regal drags him to the corner and rubs his face across the bottom turnbuckle. The camera gets a zoom shot at Danielson as blood has started to come from his forehead. Regal smells the blood and opens it up more with some short right hands as the cut widens. Regal holds Danielson and rakes the forehead across the top rope before knocking Bryan to the mat with a rattling European uppercut. Regal goes for the stretch but Danielson is able to fight him off with a kick that catches Regal in the side of the head.​
 ​
 ​
Both men are down and struggle to their feet where an advancing Regal is sent down by a loud chop by Danielson. Danielson whips him in the corner and charges in with a monkey flip attempt but Regal is able to hook him under his knees and drops Danielson on the back of his head. Regal goes for pin and puts his feet on the second turnbuckle for the added leverage to get the second fall.​
 ​
 ​
Danielson meets with a medic at ringside as he looks at the widening cut across his forehead while Regal calls for the medic to stop the match. Danielson shoves the medic out of the away as he stares down Regal. The two stare down each other as the bell rings to end the match. Another great chain wrestling display kicks off the match as Regal gets an advantage with a knee to the gut after it seems Danielson is blinded by the blood. Regal get on top of Danielson and head butts viciously Bryan repeatedly. He picks up a staggered Danielson as a pool of blood is left behind. Regal hurls Danielson over with a gut wrench suplex and tries to end the match but Bryan still has enough left to kick out. Regal looks frustrated and gives Danielson another shot to the cut. Regal kicks him again in the ribs and quickly tries for a rear naked choke but Bryan gets to the ropes before it is cinched in. Regal pounds the mat in frustration as Bryan pulls himself up by the ropes and waves Regal to bring it on. Regal shakes his head as Cole wonders if Regal is having second thoughts about hurting his star pupil. Danielson ducks the rampaging Regal, who eats the ropes and leaves himself up for a small package. Danielson holds Regal down long enough for the pin and the win.​
 ​
 ​
Winner: Bryan Danielson (Danielson garners 4 points)​
 ​
 ​
Foley praises the match as Danielson walks over to the visibly upset Regal and offers to pull him up off his knees. Regal turns his back on Danielson as Bryan tries to talk to him as the crowd cheers for Regal to take Danielson up on his offer. Regal turns around and faces Bryan and shakes his head as Bryan offers a handshake. Regal slaps away the offer and to the surprise of everybody hugs Danielson instead. Danielson is happy as Regal holds his arm up in victory as Regal is now visibly proud of his former student. Jericho rips into Regal calling him a hypocrite after his earlier actions. The two walk out together as the crowd cheers them as we are quickly headed to the back.​
 ​
 ​
We get sent to the back and we see Kurt Angle down and standing over him is Shawn Hernandez. Hernandez clobbers Angle across the back with a trash can before picking up the helpless Angle and gives him a Border Toss into a wall. We here a voice in the background as Hernandez backs off and Alberto Del Rio appears in the picture flanked by Salinas. Del Rio mocks the fallen Angle as he pats Hernandez on the shoulder. Hernandez looks proud as Salinas gives Angle a quick kick with her high heel. The trio walk off as we head to commercial leaving Angle down and out before the main event.​
 ​
 ​
We come back from commercial and Cole talks about the attack on Angle and wonders about Angle’s chances to make the triple threat main event against Alberto Del Rio and Desmond Wolfe. Foley states the obvious that Hernandez is in cahoots with Del Rio as Jericho said don’t forget about Salinas. They talk about the possible danger that the trio can do together as Del Rio and his crew start heading to the ring. Hernandez and Salinas head in front of Del Rio and hold the ropes for the Mexican superstar to enter the ring. Del Rio seems very confident as Hernandez and Salinas clap as he bounces around the ring. Desmond Wolfe makes his way to the ring with a cold reception for the crowd and stands outside the ring until Hernandez and Salinas exit’s the ring. They stare at each other when Angle’s music plays, Del Rio looks shocked as he looks for Angle as Desmond attacks getting the early advantage.​
 ​
Kurt Angle VS Alberto Del Rio VS Desmond Wolfe​
 ​
 ​
Angle’s music stops without the Olympian showing while Desmond takes early control by staggering Del Rio with a trio of forearms. Del Rio is knocked over by a big uppercut lariat by Wolfe and quickly rolls out of the ring from the assault. Hernandez is quickly there to help him as he keeps Wolfe inside the ring. Del Rio doesn’t look happy as he talks with Hernandez as Wolfe stalks him inside the ring. Del Rio tries to get in but Wolfe is there to greet him with a punch that knocks him back to the outside. Del Rio is frustrated as Hernandez yells at Wolfe. The argument gets heated as Del Rio uses it as a distraction to run around the ring and enter without Wolfe realizing it. Del Rio catches Wolfe with a running knee to the back that knocks Wolfe through to the outside. Del Rio starts to undo the top turnbuckle causing the referee to stop him allowing Hernandez to deliver a big lariat to Wolfe on the outside. Hernandez rolls Wolfe back into the ring as Del Rio eruptly stops fighting with the referee and attacks Wolfe. The crowd erupts as Kurt Angle appears and starts limping his way down to the ring,​
 ​
 ​
Angle is met on the ramp by Hernandez and dodges a lariat attempt and snatches him up for an Angle Slam. Del Rio looks for his armbar quickly but Wolfe stops it and Angle gets in the ring. Angle runs over and tackles Del Rio as Wolfe escapes to regroup in a corner. Angle unleashes a flurry of punches as Del Rio is knocked to ass in the corner. Wolfe tries a sneak attack but Angle sidesteps him and sends him shoulder first into Del Rio. Angle picks up Wolfe as he backs up and plants him with the Three Amigos. Angle is rolling as Del Rio tries and attack but Angle sees it coming and delivers a ramming head butt that catches Rio flesh in the skull. The crowd is roaring as Angle goes to the top rope.​
 ​
 ​
Angle springs off with a moonsault attempt but Del Rio rolls out of the way as Angle crashes into the mat. Alberto goes for the cover but Wolfe is back and breaks it up at two. Wolfe takes control as he pounds away with Del Rio and catches him with a quick scoop slam. Wolfe gets a two count as he is pulled out of the ring by Hernandez. Wolfe is able to block a haymaker by Hernandez and connects with one of his won allowing him to quickly get back into the ring. Angle is there and quickly looks to lock in the Ankle Lock as Wolfe rolls in. Wolfe is able to kick Angle away and then Del Rio creams him with a lariat and goes for the pin. Angle is saved by Wolfe as he breaks up the count again costing Del Rio. Wolfe tries for the pin on Angle instead but Angle has had the time to recover and kicks out. Wolfe looks lost as he tries to think of what to do next.​
 ​
 ​
Wolfe stomps on Angle and runs over and nails Del Rio with a right hand. Wolfe then performs a belly to belly on Del Rio and gets a two count. Angle is back up and Wolfe goes for a punch that is blocked and returns one that hits on Angle. Angle follows up with some others and staggers Wolfe to the ropes. Angle whips Wolfe across and knocks him down with a shoulder block. Del Rio tries to get involved but Angle senses and gets him with the Angle Slam. The crowd erupts as Angle goes for the cover, Salinas jumps on the apron and yells at the top of lungs. The referee stops and warns Salinas to get down causing Angle to yell at him. The ref stays focused on Salinas and Angle gets up and pulls him away. Angle turns around to see Wolfe trying to steal his pin as the referee gives him a one count before Angle breaks it. Angle pulls Wolfe off of Del Rio and hooks in instantly the Angle Lock. The crowd is roaring as Wolfe tries to hang on and Del Rio is awakening by the yells of his friends on the outside. Wolfe makes a try for the ropes and almost gets there before Angle pulls him back to the center of the ring. Angle quickly wraps up the whole leg and takes the Angle Lock to the mat as Wolfe screams in pain. Wolfe is ready to tap out it seems as Del Rio drops an elbow on the exposed Angle leading to the breaking of the hold. Wolfe clutches his ankle and rolls out of the ring and is down in pain on the outside as Del Rio has time now to work over Angle. Del Rio. Del Rio nails a kick to the back of Angle’s head and gets a two count after a quick cover. Del Rio goes for the armbar but Angle fights it, Del Rio kicks Angle in the face and goes for it again. Angle this time has a trick up his sleeve as he rolls over and ends up with Rio’s leg, Angle locks in the Angle Lock. Hernandez and Salinas scream on the outside and look helpless as Rio struggles with the pain. We get a shot as Wolfe is back up and grabs the ropes and is slowly pulling himself back into the ring. Wolfe gets a burst of energy and goes for the save but Del Rio succumbs to the pain just before as he taps the mat to give up.​
 ​
 ​
Winner-Kurt Angle (Angle garners 5 pts)​
 ​
 ​
Angle is knocked down by Wolfe’s try and rolls out of the ring. Hernandez and Salinas climb into check on Del Rio’s health as Angle celebrates in the ring. Wolfe sits on the ring steps in total exhaustion as the crowd chants Angle’s names. Cole reviews the night’s action and praises the debut show of Elite Wrestling. Jericho seconds Cole’s opinions saying that the show lived up to the hype. Foley thinks it’s the start of something special and we get one last glimpse of the victorious Angle holding his hands up on the ramp as the show goes off the air.​

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

ELITE WRESTLING'S NEWS AND NOTES (POST ADRENALINE RUSH)

Today, Elite Wrestling has announced the hiring of Joey Styles and Bubba Ray Dudley as the KAOS announce team. The original plan was to have the three man booth of Michael Cole, Mick Foley and Chris Jericho to do both shows but due to Foley's and Jericho's off the screen obligations another team was deemed necessary. Styles is said to be in top form even though he hasn't been an announcer for years and has found chemistry with Dudley during his try out. Even though Bubba Ray has never really done any color commentary most insiders think he was made for this role. As for Bubba's long time tag team partner, D-Von, is seems that retirement is in future with the signing.

Many people have been wondering the fate of Christian Cage and Jeff Hardy after their actions after their shocking loss to the Kings of Wrestling. The plan is for Jeff Hardy to continue in the qualifying for the World Title match playing a spoiler role to other contenders due to Heyman making him inelgible to qualify. Christian on the other hand has been fired from the company and Heyman announced that he will be replaced by a mystery man in the qualifying. This man will start competiting next week in two matches to make up missing the first round.

The Kings of Wrestling and their manager, Larry Sweeney, has been the talk of the locker room after their surprise victory over Hardy and Cage. Many of the main stream stars didn't know who the two indy stars were but after gaining two points each in the standings nobody will be taking them lightly from here on out.

The debut of Adrenaline Rush has been deemed a success as it scored a solid 2.1 in the first week. This has outrated most of the year's Impact from the T.N.A. promotion and has rivaled most of W.W.E.'s Smackdown shows. Heyman is said to be cautious about getting into ratings too much as some viewers probably tuned it too see what was going on with the new promotion. But the ratings stayed pretty even throughout the two hours as the action of the matches seemed to keep people entertained. Also, Elite Wrestling was one of the top trends on Google and Yahoo as the word of mouth seemed to get around the wrestling internet community about the strong debut show. Heyman has allowed matches to be officially uploaded to YouTube hoping to gain more of an audience.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts