Wrestling Forum banner

81 - 91 of 91 Posts

·
i ain't got no type
1,490 Posts
If they do make a new title they need to make it like the previous ones or the World Heavyweight Title. They make a damn round one like the Tag Titles and I'm going to be pretty upset. They need a belt that looks prestigious but also very serious, this belt just seems a bit comedic to me. In my honest opinion, and this isn't just because he's my favorite wrestler, Randy Orton is the only one that looked good with this title. Triple H didn't fit it at all because of the fact that he's an older guy with long hair that just doesn't go with the blingy, shiny, spinning title at all. Imagine HBK carrying the WWE title, it'd be pathetic nowadays.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Thats Cena's belt they need to make that spinner his and only his
like the smoking skull belt is stone colds or the Million dollar
belt being Debiases but yep change the belt back or put it on Cena.

·
Registered
10 Posts
i agree new wwe logo and not the one they were gonna use for the wwe network that one was horrible they need to actually put the e in the logo not just a lazy lets just take the f off and not put the e there that was retarded in the first place,the shows needs a new set or at least a very drastic overhaul of the logos and color schemes,wwe needs new everything new lighting camera angles i think thats what makes the show almost unbearable to watch everything about it say hey we used to be the attitude era and nothing really has changed since then

·
Confortably Numb
6,436 Posts
I'm pretty sure that is not the final look for the belt.

And yes, it's long overdue. Nearly a whole damn decade with the same belt design is just bollocks, especially for something that doesn't look that much like a Championship.

The WHC actually does look like one. Should do either something similar to that, or just unify the damn titles already. It's not like the main event roster is vast enough for two world titles at the moment. And world title wins would mean a lot more that way, which would also automatically give the midcard titles more prestige.

·
The human torch was denied a bank loan.
7,576 Posts
I wish they just went back to the old WWE Title design, with a little modern touch. The only reason they haven't changed it is because it sells merch I guess, but a new title wouldn't? Cena hasn't held the belt for over a year yet it's still his shitty design. Rock's gonna look silly with this title too. When Punk reached one year it was the perfect moment to make the switch and it would have made his reign even more significant.

81 - 91 of 91 Posts