Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
5,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you think this could work? Heyman shouldn't focus on Lesnar considering Lesnar is sort of making it in some capability without him. I say he should try mentoring someone who's really going no where and could use that big push to get them over.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Paul Heyman does not associate with jobbers. Unless you count the invasion angle from 2001, but I digress.

Riley is blatantly getting fired in the next clearout anyway, so why waste the time.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Riley's not going anywhere and doesn't deserve to. He's as generic as they come and will be getting fired soon. He's pretty much at the bottom of the jobber rankings.

·
I know, it's been a while.
3,272 Posts
Not a chance.
Heyman would work well with any of the following:

Cody Rhodes
Dean Ambrose
Ryback

Someone with attitude.

·
Registered
5,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not a chance.
Heyman would work well with any of the following:

Cody Rhodes
Dean Ambrose
Ryback

Someone with attitude.
Isn't the point of a manager to get someone over?

You want Heyman to be a manager for guys who can already cut it on the microphone?

·
3,272 Posts

You want Heyman to be a manager for guys who can already cut it on the microphone?
To a certain extent, yes.
But A-ry? Cumon!
It wouldnt result in anything, other than put a dent in the 'legacy' Heyman has with wrestlers.

If he brought Ambrose through, it would add the the heat he would build anyway, and be somewhat a dream team. People would mark over the pairing.

With rhodes he can grab him and say he can elevate his career and etc.....

The same with Ryback.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Paul Heyman does not associate with jobbers. Unless you count the invasion angle from 2001, but I digress.

Riley is blatantly getting fired in the next clearout anyway, so why waste the time.
You're clearly forgetting Heidenreich (SD 2004), Test & Hardcore Holly (ECW 2006)...

·
Banned
4,704 Posts

Heyman worked with Kurt Angle who was great on the mic.
Heyman would work well only with 5 guys IMO
Lesnar, Big Show, Lord Tensai, CM Punk and Daniel Bryan

He likes also The Usos and maybe they would work together in the near future

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Maybe they can get Heyman to talk for Riley and use Chriss Masters for the matches?

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
You're clearly forgetting Heidenreich (SD 2004), Test & Hardcore Holly (ECW 2006)...
I'll give you Heidenreich, but Test and Holly were at the top of the card in ECW (not that its much to boast about).

·
Registered
5,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So you guys would rather have Heyman manage Lesnar, a guy who will be gone by this time next year, then Riley, a potential star who will be with WWE longer if not cut.

·
3,272 Posts
So you guys would rather have Heyman manage Lesnar, a guy who will be gone by this time next year, then Riley, a potential star who will be with WWE longer if not cut.
Well yeah, Lesnar and Heyman = quality pairing.

After a year Heyman would go anyway, if not before. If he stayed he could pick another young talent up.
Anyone but Riley, it wouldnt make sense. At all.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
To put it bluntly, yes. Heyman wouldn't come back to manage other stars at this point anyway, he's only there for Lesnar and as a replacement for Lesnar when he's not on the show.

·
Ted the Moth
12,866 Posts
Alex Riley is the antithesis of ECW. Seems like a random pairing, but I don't even know if I'd react too negatively to seeing it on my TV.
Alex Riley is one of many who have talent but are going nowhere. Alot of the younger guys could use some attention.
He's not even that talented, tbh. But he got himself over, and then WWE dropped him like hot trash. I hate when they do that.

·
Banned
4,921 Posts
If Heyman starts managing again it should be the stable that's in my sig.

Definitely. Riley sucks, Heyman shouldn't be wasting his time managing him.

·
Registered
5,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well yeah, Lesnar and Heyman = quality pairing.

After a year Heyman would go anyway, if not before. If he stayed he could pick another young talent up.
Anyone but Riley, it wouldnt make sense. At all.
To put it bluntly, yes. Heyman wouldn't come back to manage other stars at this point anyway, he's only there for Lesnar and as a replacement for Lesnar when he's not on the show.
Alex Riley is the antithesis of ECW. Seems like a random pairing, but I don't even know if I'd react too negatively to seeing it on my TV.

He's not even that talented, tbh. But he got himself over, and then WWE dropped him like hot trash. I hate when they do that.
If Heyman starts managing again it should be the stable that's in my sig.

Definitely. Riley sucks, Heyman shouldn't be wasting his time managing him.

And you guys are the same people that complain WWE doesn't push young talent.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts