Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Paul Bearer has managed both Kane and the Undertaker before. He's managing Kane now, as we speak. No other of his charges have been quite as associated with Paul Bearer as Kane and the Undertaker have, including Vader and Mick Foley.

And yet, despite Bearer's illustrious success with both of these charges, he has never managed them both at the same time!

Do you think it would be badass if the three of them were to team up? Paul Bearer doesn't manage Kane; he doesn't manage the Undertaker; he manages the Brothers of Destruction!

Thoughts?

Reactions: obby

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Too late for this to happen, they feuded already and he chose a side, dont think they'll get BOD to team up.

Though if it were ever to happen, only way I see it happening is Taker being brought back from the dead by Bearer and is under the control of Kane.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Paul Bearer has managed both Kane and the Undertaker before. He's managing Kane now, as we speak. No other of his charges have been quite as associated with Paul Bearer as Kane and the Undertaker have, including Vader and Mick Foley.

And yet, despite Bearer's illustrious success with both of these charges, he has never managed them both at the same time!

Do you think it would be badass if the three of them were to team up? Paul Bearer doesn't manage Kane; he doesn't manage the Undertaker; he manages the Brothers of Destruction!

Thoughts?
They're both on they're way out,just ended a feud together,a feud where all the thrust Taker could have on Kane just simply vanished and you want them to team up? Where do you get this stuff?

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Would that mean Undertaker would have to actually wrestle? Because that's not working out for him anymore. If anything, they need to introduce a Grandparents of Destruction team. Hell, if Paul if their father, he's got to have parents too. The Grandma can revive the Diva's divison and the Grandpa can bring some old school style to the ME scene.

My idea and your idea are =

But I've got to admit, the could easily be brought back together to fight Nexus if Nexus screws Kane over at some point too. If Nexus is still around when Taker returns.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Too late for this to happen, they feuded already and he chose a side, dont think they'll get BOD to team up.
Not right away, but, in a few months, they might can do it, then.

They're both on they're way out
Link please.

Reactions: Mr.King

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Wtf. They just had a buried alive match and just got done feuding no there not going to do BoD

·
Comin' at you like a double-fisted kangaroo
21,054 Posts

Thoughts?
Ah, living up to the usertitle I see. Why would they come back together so soon after one buried the other? And why would anyone want to see these two old dinosaurs tag together after seeing Kane is slow and nearly immobile, and Taker being so bad he makes Kane look like a cruiserweight?

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
Who the fuck wants to see this shit? Their feud was unbearable, and now you wanna stick them together and keep reliving shit that happened 10 years ago?

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
You need a link to where it's reported that 2 guys in their mid-40's are retiring soon? I think it was up on
common-sense.com

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
lol at people actually discussing this.

you know it's a dumb idea and it won't happen, so i won't bother getting into it.

·
I GOT ALOT LEFT IN THE TANK
4,541 Posts
I bursted into laughter upon reading the title. I was hoping this would be another dirtsheet report, but unfortunately it's just ignorantshithead. No one in their right mind wants to see this happen.

·
Legend
1,715 Posts
So undertaker has a feud with his brother kane for 3 months and ends up getting buried alive, Paul Bearer turns on Undertaker in the HIAC match, and you expect him to manage both in a couple months?

So my question to you is how are you related to russo?

Reactions: seancarleton77
1 - 20 of 27 Posts