Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello friends,

I haven't posted here in a hot-minute. Last time I was around (or the time before that maybe?) there was a big account compromise thing which forced everyone to change their passwords every x days or whatever (a stupid and redundant process but it is what it is), Seabs changed my password to something which I'm pretty sure I remembered but apparently not, most likely due to a password change being forced and the email account associated with my account being 15 years old, meaning I would never be informed of such a change.

I apologise for creating another account to reach out about this, but there is no way to contact any staff members without creating an account (perhaps something they should look at implementing).

I PM'd Headliner to get a reset/change to something generic for me to log in, no fault of K for not responding to my PM, I don't even know if I did it correctly with this new fan-dangle layout.

That's my profile. If anyone could help me out that would be great. Just shoot me a PM here if you need to confirm anything.

Cheers y'all!

·
Administrator
503 Posts
Admin team,

The Merge User functionality should be restored in the next week for you guys in the Admin CP.

@The Fake Evolution If you can private conversation me the old email so we can confirm ownership we can get the accounts merged.

Jeff M

·
Administrator
1,986 Posts
We are running a few days behind on some correspondence. Cold and flu season knocked a few of the support staff out. If Jeff has not responded already he will soon.
-Philip

1 - 6 of 6 Posts