Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Cult of Personality
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, this is my first btb. It's an all women company the shows will be written in recap form. I'm hoping to do five shows before each pay per view and will have both a singles and tag team division. The roster will be all women as well as the announcers but there may be run ins from some male wrestlers from WWE and TNA. I'll post the first show a week from now. So, here we go...

Backstory:
The women of the WWE and TNA became sick and tired of taking a backseat and decided to form their own company. Lead by Beth Phoenix from the WWE and Daffney from TNA the women, who have all had their problems in the past, decided to name the company after the one thing they shared, a passion for pro wrestling. There will be a tournament to crown the first ever tag champions and a battle royal to crown the first ever world champion

Roster:
General Managers: Vickie Guerrero (heel)
Eve (face)

Ring announcer: Lillian Garica
Commentators:Victoria (face), colour
Jamie Keyes: (heel), play by play

Singles division:
Angelina Love (heel)
Beth Phoenix (face)
Daffney (heel)
Gail Kim (face)
Hamada (face)
Jillian (heel)
Katie Lea Burchill (heel)
Maria (face)
Maryse (heel)
Melina (face)
Mickie James (face)
Natalya (face)
Rosie Lottalove (face)
Serena (heel)
Tamina (heel)

Tag Team Division:
Brie Bella and Nikki Bella (face)
Kelly Kelly and Tiffany (face)
Layla and Michelle (heel)
Alicia Fox and Rosa Mendes (heel)
Madison Rayne and Velvet Sky (heel)
Taylor Wilde and Sarita (face)

Stables:
The Beautiful People: Lacey Von Eric, Angelina Love, Madison Rayne and Velvet Sky The girls put aside their differences to come together and form what could quite possibly be the most dominating stable in the entire company. Lacey has decided to retire form in ring competition and act soley as their manager.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts