Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to oragnise a party for my best mate she's turning 18. just post ideas i wanna make it awesome

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
Pub golf is always good, takes a lot of planning if you want to get it right but it's worth it.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Anal sex party.

·
Banned
6,893 Posts
i want to oragnise a party for my best mate she's turning 18. just post ideas i wanna make it awesome
Where are you in the world? I mean, there's no point us suggesting shit like pub golf if you're in Saudi Arabia or Chuck E. Cheese if you're Welsh.

Help us to help you.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Where are you in the world? I mean, there's no point us suggesting shit like pub golf if you're in Saudi Arabia or Chuck E. Cheese if you're Welsh.

Help us to help you.
^ Exactly. And what date is the birthday?

You could have a Halloween theme if it's near that time, for instance.

·
Registered
12,737 Posts
Awesome 80's Theme Party

- Slang Board
-Totally Tubular Décor: 80s Slang
-80s Music
-Awesome 80s Invitations
-Totally Tubular Decor: 80s Colors
-Bad (as in good) 80's Cocktail
-the Finest Cocktail Products from the 80s

·
Registered
275 Posts
Are you and most of your friends either already 18 or could you easily get into a local club? If so fuck loads of alcohol at a house party, a few snacks, as much vodka/beer/cider etc as you can get your hands on and a decent selection of music. Then go on to a club to dance the night away :) If the clubs not practical then do the dancing at home - just make sure you aren't going to piss off any neighbours badly enough to call the police.
Depends on what your friend actually likes as well? Is she a clubby sort of person, or would she rather have a night in with a few mates and a movie? Your her friend you should know what she likes. Oh and if you are going to make it a suprise party be very certain that she is OK with them. I would skin alive anyone who dared to put me on the spot like that, vile things IMO. If shes the kind of person who loves them then its all good :)

Good luck.

·
Registered
85 Posts
How about "My 18th children's birthday party"? Just organize some games like "blind man's buff" or "hit the pot", add some alcohol... should be funny

·
October 28th, 2010- My return to WF
959 Posts
Here is a list:
-Alcohol
-Music
-Loud speakers for music
-A pinata (paper machet animal full of candy)
-Reasons for why a pinata is awesome even when you are old
-More alcohol
-A Nintendo Wii with Just Dance
-A lot of friends and party friendly family
-More alcohol
-Soda (for the designated drivers)
-Bottled water (tap water is lame at a party)

Make SURE you tell your neighbors about the party or else they might be losers and have the cops end it for you. Neighbors are almost ALWAYS happy to oblige with a party! Just dont be surprised to see them wander over for a bit!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts