Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had an idea for a party and wanted to see everyone's thoughts on it. for my 20th I'm hiring out a venue and the theme of the party is that you have to dress as one of one of your other mate. on the invite it will say who and what they wear think it's really good cause everyone know each other so might get some laughs

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
itd really only get some laughs if you have friends who dress quirky or stupid. if your friends just wear casual shit, i don't see how this would make for a very interesting party.

like for example, most of my friends wear regular t-shirts, jeans, maybe a coat or something. if i dressed like one of them, it'd barely be noticeable.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
itd really only get some laughs if you have friends who dress quirky or stupid. if your friends just wear casual shit, i don't see how this would make for a very interesting party.

like for example, most of my friends wear regular t-shirts, jeans, maybe a coat or something. if i dressed like one of them, it'd barely be noticeable.
yeh i realised that so I'm trying to fit personality traits and even characteristics into it eg if someone likes football their wearing a Liverpool Shirt

·
Premium Member
19,338 Posts
Do people you hang out with dress so different that you would notice something like that?

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Do people you hang out with dress so different that you would notice something like that?
not really it's just the thing that everyone knows each other so could get a couple of laughs

·
Rated PG
3,485 Posts
If your going to do "dress ups" you're better off asking people to come dressed as something/someone that begins with the first letter of your name.

Either that or just have a normal party and get pissed.
I would go with the latter.

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
Well since you are on a wrestling forum why not do a Wrestling theme party

·
Premium Member
19,338 Posts
Well since you are on a wrestling forum why not do a Wrestling theme party
because he's not 13.
Plus I don't think he wants guys showing up in their underwear with shaved bodies coated in babyoil.

Homosexually erotic theme parties don't go over well with straight people. :p

Reactions: Rush

·
3,246 Posts
One of my friends credited his Ice Cream tattoo as the reason the Atlanta Falcons didn't do well, they've yet to recover from it.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts