Wrestling Forum banner

Paige vs AJ feud?

2K views 18 replies 15 participants last post by  Cmpunk91 
#1 ·
With the lack of legit and credible contenders for the divas title, any one else think Paige should come in and set up a feud with AJ? I feel it would be really refreshing and entertaining. Tamina would also be a choice but the AJ and Paige connection could be on a different level.

Thoughts?

#13 ·
She should at some point, but AJ is injured now which sucks.

I'd like to see them team for a bit first though so people can warm to Paige and get to know her. Then they will have a reason to like/dislike her when she feuds with AJ.

Reactions: PUNKY
#3 ·
Kharma would obliterate AJ lol

#5 ·
:( sadly you're right

#6 ·
I'd say almost everyone does. Paige is mentioned in most AJ threads, and has been since they had that match on a house show.

I'd rather see them try harder to work with what they have, rather than rushing Paige to the main roster. In the long term, a debut from nxt will mean more if the majority of the divas roster seems credible, rather than just a few, because Paige getting a win over any of them will mean more.

#7 ·
I'd rather see them try harder to work with what they have, rather than rushing Paige to the main roster. In the long term, a debut from nxt will mean more if the majority of the divas roster seems credible, rather than just a few, because Paige getting a win over any of them will mean more.
The main roster divas are worthless and beyond salvaging, aside from AJ, Kaitlyn, Layla, Nattie, and maybe Naomi.

They should bring up Paige & Emma from NXT and trim the fat by releasing those talentless main roster bimbos like Rosa Mendez, Aksana, and Eva Marie.

#8 ·
Naomi is on the roster, you know that right? They just need to work on her character, and I'd root for her to beat AJ for the divas title if she were entertaining in a feud. Tamina is also a person that I would be okay with. I'm not saying Paige shouldn't feud with AJ, I'm saying they should still give the girls who are good on the roster a chance.

#12 ·
Naomi also needs a lot more training. She's extremely athletic, but her matches are just a string of high spots. She'd already come up to the main roster when Sara Del Rey was hired, she really could have used time under her to learn how to put matches together better.

#9 ·
Paige could be the female Sting

I agree

with the lights out fading to black

its only a matter of time

#19 ·
Where is kharma anyway?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.