Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Won't shut up about Peyton Royce
17,643 Posts
I remember the posts she did on social media when she was doing the photoshoot and I was wondering when the pics were going to drop, didn't the SI Swimsuit edition used to be released in March or something like that?

Anyways, she looks :homer

·
Fearless University Graduate
15,276 Posts
The fact she looks like this and chooses to get punched in the face for a living baffles me.

Nice to see Jon Bon Jovi's transition going so well.
The internet is such a strange place. Guys pretending women they'd trip over themselves to talk to in real are ugly. Whats with the latest craze where guys act liek every chick is a tranny? Did women go extinct recently?

·
Registered
953 Posts
first i thought looking at her "how the fuck did she get bullied?"

then i realized those were prally fat nasty bitches jealous AF they didnt look 1/5 as good.

·
Banned
5,274 Posts
The internet is such a strange place. Guys pretending women they'd trip over themselves to talk to in real are ugly. Whats with the latest craze where guys act liek every chick is a tranny? Did women go extinct recently?
Calm ur tits. 'Twas a harmless joke about her hair looking like something out of a cheesy 80s rock band.

·
Won't shut up about Peyton Royce
17,643 Posts

then i realized those were prally fat nasty bitches jealous AF they didnt look 1/5 as good.
Or maybe she wasn't as good looking as she is right now? Not saying that bullying is fine or anything btw, just that some good looking chicks became attractive to stop getting bullied

·
Registered
953 Posts
Or maybe she wasn't as good looking as she is right now? Not saying that bullying is fine or anything btw, just that some good looking chicks became attractive to stop getting bullied
true but you say "get attractive" like being attractive is a decision lol. 9/10 times it isnt the popular kid being a bully but the ones that are insecure as hell about something.

·
Registered
11,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I remember the posts she did on social media when she was doing the photoshoot and I was wondering when the pics were going to drop, didn't the SI Swimsuit edition used to be released in March or something like that?

Anyways, she looks :homer

Yeah they used to release it in March but for whatever reason they switched it to May this year.

·
Oh My Goddess
3,580 Posts
She reminds me a little bit of the late Elizabeth Montgomery in some shots. Though better.

·
Fearless University Graduate
15,276 Posts

If the UFC want a ratings / buy rates boost then Paige fighting in a Bikini wouldn't hurt...

Calm ur tits. 'Twas a harmless joke about her hair looking like something out of a cheesy 80s rock band.
Fair enough, but in general its crazy how many people on the Internet see a photo of a hot chick and say she's a dude these days. That wasn't you here, but it's what I thought of.

·
Banned
4,891 Posts
The fact she looks like this and chooses to get punched in the face for a living baffles me.

The internet where every geek behind a keyboard is rich, drives a sports car, has a supermodel wife and a 12 inch cock lol. When in reality they usually look like this:

·
Registered
2,954 Posts

If she was as silly in High School as she was when she was having a dance off with Michelle Waterson I could believe her being teased for that.

She's not ugly, but she also kind of looks like Ari from Planet of the Apes, so it's possible kids could have teased her because of how goofy she can look.

·
Registered
953 Posts
If she was as silly in High School as she was when she was having a dance off with Michelle Waterson I could believe her being teased for that.

She's not ugly, but she also kind of looks like Ari from Planet of the Apes, so it's possible kids could have teased her because of how goofy she can look.

but look at what she looks like lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts