Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 68 Posts
I mean, if she had a neckbrace and they were giving her a hard time, I can see why she might be pissed. But, was it really something she needed to share on social media?

Also, seems like these threads are done with the intention of basically lambasting her as some huge cunt. She is clearly having a lot of issues, dunno why there is the need to continue to kick her while she's already down.

She gets a pass here. The airport security is very frustrating

Reactions: gsm1988
Well maybe she's desperate for start training to a speedy recovery...:avit:
She will be OK, and her stupid wikinerdyhaters will fill their primitive heads with more hate.:lol

Reactions: gsm1988
This thread lol

That been said, wouldn't she be resting or something if she had a serious neck surgery? I don't know much about it, but she shouldn't be flying if the surgery is that serious

Reactions: The Dark Warlords
Paige is Britney Spears of the professional wrestling
Fucking hell......A few tweets (not even bad) and now she's being compared to Britney Spears' mental breakdown?

I've never witnessed such a pathetic, and over the top reaction to a meaningless tweet like i have in this thread.

She actually seems pretty happy, in love and content with life. She's young and has personality, she still has time to be a success, even if it's outside the wrestling business. Just because she's tweeted a few things (obviously wanting her WWE release) she's automatically 'mental', 'needs help' etc....Really is fucking sad!

41 - 60 of 68 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.