Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
The Sundance Kid
18,390 Posts
This is obviously the beginning of an angle where Xavier Woods is going to reveal that he has the previous ring and leave ADR wondering under what circumstances this transition of possession occurred, being informed - much like the internet as a whole - of Paige's sexual history.

I just hope it leads to Brad Maddox coming back to WWE.

·
Registered
813 Posts

·
Superintendent of the Sacred Coffeechamber
2,668 Posts
Turn out she's as far away from an "anti-diva" as one can be lol. Time flies.

·
Banned
531 Posts
Paige and Del Rio fuck them I'm glad both of them are done

I tell you and I'm including Reigns in this I don't think I've ever seen anybody be given so much they didn't deserve

Del Rio was boring as fuck 2 WWE champ 2 WHC champ, 2011 Royal Rumble winner,2011 MITB winner,and 2 time US champ , he was a midcard guy at best IMO boring as can be

Paige won the divas title first night on the main roster premier feuds with AJ ,the Bella's, and Charlotte what would of been wrong with giving someone like Emma that?

I'm glad they're gone

does anyone even find Paige the least bit attractive anymore just her whole personality and demeanor is just such a turn off she's just yuck

·
Banned
4,811 Posts
The lashings you guys are giving these two - I am in screaming.

You know at first, I was happy for them. I don't know what goes on in their personal lives. I assume lots of heavy partying and good sex. Alberto still comports himself like a frat boy, and Paige is in no phucks given mode. I do think that the most beautiful thing in this world is love in spite of how many people are against you finding it when you do.

WWE is still a carny environment. HHH is a racist bastard who does not lile ADR. I think he did try to break them up especially with the brand split. I think Paige and ADR standing up for their love was admirable. HHH is a petty, insecure child. He even promised Justin Gabriel a difficult return because he had left despite Gabriel having Vince's co-sign to go explore. Hence what fueled my support for ADR-Paige.

Outside of her leaks - which I don't hold Paige accountable for nor do I shame her for celebrating her sexuality- I can't help but to feel that the same spark that brought these two together can make for a combustible couple. If they do breakup, it's going to be a shitshow even if it's not publicly documented.

Nonetheless, I wish Paige-ADR money, fame, success, glamour. Life is short and I hope they are genuinely happy.

·
Magic, sparkles and Strap-ons!
14,329 Posts
It's still on the dick of the last guy she gave head to, so that could be like the population of a large city.

It's gone forever.

·
Ελευθερί&#
4,170 Posts
They seem happy together. It is depressing because you yourself can't find that same level of happiness?
I'm happily married, weirdo.

·
Registered
450 Posts
If this sort of thing happens a lot with Paige it may be a sign she has a drug issue she is trying to hide. Prayers go out to her and Alberto.

The naivety. So young. So stupid.
I know right. I've been happily married 16 years and can attest that the "puppy love" "newlywed" stage does diminish eventually. True love is sticking with it through the hard times and the boring times together.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts