Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
5,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BT9oX9YFPf6

https://www.instagram.com/p/BT9oX9YFPf6/?taken-by=realpaigewwe&hl=es

"Paige made a post on Instagram that her ring from Alberto El Patron was recently stolen from their hotel room. She posted the following on her new ring and her love for the GFW Global Champion.

Below is what she said on her Instagram:

"Also he just keeps killing it with these rings. Unfortunately mine got stolen from our hotel room so he knew how heart broken I was and went and got a brand new one! This one is obviously different but it's even more beautiful. He had me crying on the plane. This is my hubby ladies and gentleman, isn't he just perfect?!?!?! After over a year and still have butterflies for my man. Always have and always will.."

·
TEAM FLAIR FLOP
950 Posts
Oh for fuck's sake. Papi has obviously pawned the original and that one is a cubic zirconia knock off to keep her sweet until he does his next deal. Is she sure those are butterflies she feels or the start of withdrawals?

·
Banned
10,724 Posts
If someone told me Paige walked on water. At this juncture I would beleive that person :lol. Forgot Total Bellas and Total Divas. E! needs to get onto to the Papi and Paige reality series. That shit would be hilarous.

·
Banned
4,945 Posts
1. What kind of flea-bag hotel was she in that they didn't have a safe?

2. If she's staying in a flea-bag hotel with no safe, why did she leave her engagement ring in her room?

3. Why is she posting the details of the story on Instagram so that I have an opportunity to judge her shitty choices in hotels and her lack of common sense, when she could have just posted the pic of the engagement ring?

4a. Does she really believe Alberto doesn't know what happened to the other engagement ring? 4b. Has she had the new engagement ring appraised?

Burning questions...

·
Ελευθερί&#
4,170 Posts
They're one depressing couple.

·
Registered
913 Posts
"After over a year and still have butterflies for my man. Always have and always will.."
The naivety. So young. So stupid.

·
Banned
9,176 Posts
Buying expensive gifts appears to be indeed everything a woman needs to stay happy.

Should I be surprised Paige is this shallow? Probably not, but crying over a ring, holy cow ...

Reactions: Showstopper
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.