Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
6,644 Posts
I actually know a lot more about this situation than most. Paige would be gone if it was up to her, it's actually the WWE that doesn't and didn't want her to leave which is why an agreement was reached 2 weeks ago. This injury is something that's been lingering for months and is completely different from the heat she's garnered the past year due to her adr relationship. I think you and many others are going to be very surprised about what happens when she returns in 6 months time
Ok.

·
The ONLY Al Snow mark in history
2,134 Posts
Papi can't ragdoll her in the sack for a year.

Face it, the surgery comes at a pretty convenient time for both sides.

·
Registered
6,872 Posts
Surgery is for a nerve injury in which she apparently has no feeling in her hands at times. Meltzer compared it to starting stages of Daniel Bryans injury which is scary. She didn't want it to be public knowledge for this reason and tried to avoid surgery with physical therapy. News has been out there for a while in drips and drabs but now it's confirmed. Good news is it seems she's getting the same doctor as Nikki Bella and tyson.

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
The doctor paige talked to about her surgery is the same one nikki bella used when she had her neck surgery.
#Getwellsoonpaige

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
I'm pretty certain it's the reason AJ Lee was 'phoning it in' when she returned early from her neck injury. You can't do much in the ring when you have a fucked up neck.
Unless you're Kurt Angle. Then you win Olympic Gold Medals and main event Wrestlemania with a broken neck.
Kurt Angle didn't win gold with a broken neck.

He won it with a broken fricken neck!

·
Blue collar boys do it with our hands muddied.
1,196 Posts
Unless you're Kurt Angle. Then you win Olympic Gold Medals and main event Wrestlemania with a broken neck.
That's a BROKEN FREAKIN' NECK to you! :angle

Kurt Angle didn't win gold with a broken neck.

He won it with a broken fricken neck!
Dammit, you beat me to it. :MAD

·
Banned
14,424 Posts
That's a BROKEN FREAKIN' NECK to you! :angle
Broken freakin neck Kurt Angle was a great Kurt Angle. But I also very much enjoyed his phase of listing a wrestlers accomplishments or skill, then finishing up by asking "But where are your Gold Medals?" What a god.

·
Sleeps nude in an oxygen tent.
4,744 Posts
I eagerly await the return of marshmallow butt :(

·
Registered
6,872 Posts
The doctor paige talked to about her surgery is the same one nikki bella used when she had her neck surgery.
#Getwellsoonpaige
He seems like one of the best surgeons in the USA

41 - 53 of 53 Posts