Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
TONI POR TODO!
4,536 Posts
Well, I hope she heals soon, I don't think it could be worse than Nikki's neck injury.

BTW, we all know if she would return now to Raw she would be jobbed to oblivion... Maybe even squashed by the ''horsewomen''...

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
It's probably a good thing all round for Paige to be honest.

First she gets proper treatment on an injury that could be pestering her for a long while and second it'll give it time for the Sasha/Bayley show to take place and them to go through the three main women on RAW feud wise. Once Paige returns she will have been away long enough to be properly missed and it'll feel so much fresher than she has felt in the past...two years. All feuds she goes into will instantly feel more interesting and new so I'm looking forward to that when it happens. It also gives time for the whole Del Rio/suspension stuff to blow over.

Hopefully when she comes back she'll get some good booking and get another push.

·
Greek God of Knowledge
7,063 Posts
That was pretty amazing of him. To clarify paiges injury, it is a nerve injury not bone.
It was also pretty stupid of him in the long run. It's amazing that Angle was able to do as much as he did through out his career with the neck problems he had.

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,253 Posts
No more blowjobs! :delrio

·
Registered
229 Posts
why the secrecy and the rumors then? the suspension....the lawyers... the appeals...del rio? It seems rather odd that this WHOLE TIME the only issue's been an injury, especially since over the past few years. the wwe has reported injuries pretty thoroughly.
Lol, Paige could be another rosa mendes, who also is scamming the wwe, rosa should of been fired a long time ago.....what is her use?

·
Registered
813 Posts
What caused her neck injury?

1.Work out injury?
2.In ring Injury?

3.Result of being over worked? Twork so many shows, it's almot stupid to have a decent move set these days.
Its sad but truth it is nowadays, Boring safe move set = smart career move

4. she just wants time off from hectic schedule. I have done the same bs to get time off my job lol (doc gave me WAY TOO MUCH time off that my job ended up getting a new replacement, so when I went back to work, they laid me off =I ended up on unemployment benefits for a year....had the best time of my life lol....until benefits exhausted now so I feel like an idiot)

, wrestlers use "injury" time to get married, focus on their lives, etc. and this is the only way to get it. (she would have to see a compassionate non wwe doctor).

#4 is a strong possibility as the only way to get a vacation without being fired these days is to get suspended for a petty violation or say injured according to a doc. Wwe doesn't want their workers to have a life.

Unless Paige posts a picture of her in a hospital bed, she's probablychilling .

·
Registered
229 Posts
What caused her neck injury?

1.Work out injury?
2.In ring Injury?

3.Result of being over worked? Twork so many shows, it's almot stupid to have a decent move set these days.
Its sad but truth it is nowadays, Boring safe move set = smart career move

4. she just wants time off from hectic schedule

, wrestlers use "injury" time to get married, focus on their lives, etc. and this is the only way to get it. (she would have to see a compassionate non wwe doctor).

#4 is a strong possibility as the only way to get a vacation without being fired these days is to get suspended for a petty violation or say injured according to a doc. Wwe doesn't want their workers to have a life.
well, at least she can have more time off with EL Patron...

·
Registered
5,401 Posts
I hope everything turns out good for her medically, but it's weird that this is just now being made public, if it has been an issue for a while. It seems to be one thing after another where Paige is concerned, lately.

·
Registered
5,901 Posts
Well, I hope she heals soon, I don't think it could be worse than Nikki's neck injury.

BTW, we all know if she would return now to Raw she would be jobbed to oblivion... Maybe even squashed by the ''horsewomen''...
Which is why I want her to go to SDL. Because, while their roster is being utilized better than Raw's, it's still pretty thin overall.

·
Registered
6,644 Posts
She's going to be released before she ever steps foot in a WWE ring again, neck surgery or not. The company is clearly over her and her heart clearly isn't in it anymore. Why they're delaying the inevitable and dragging this saga out instead of just getting it over with is beyond me.

·
Registered
6,872 Posts
She's going to be released before she ever steps foot in the ring again, neck surgery or not. Why they're delaying the inevitable and dragging this saga out instead of just getting it over with is beyond me.
Couldn't be further from the truth. If she was going to be released it would have happened 3 weeks ago when she asked for it. This isn't some conspiracy, the injury is something I reported about since june. It's something that's been bothering her for months and she tried to avoid surgery on with pt. Surgery was her last option.

·
Registered
6,644 Posts
Couldn't be further from the truth. If she was going to be released it would have happened 3 weeks ago when she asked for it. This isn't some conspiracy, the injury is something I reported about since june. It's something that's been bothering her for months and she tried to avoid surgery on with pt. Surgery was her last option.
Five Stages of Grief:

denial
anger
bargaining
depression
acceptance

Identical to last year when you were arguing with whomever would vocalize the reality of what was unfolding in front of our eyes, you were in denial about her being phased out for Sasha and Charlotte. Everyone was wrong. Paige was the face of the division. A year later and you've accepted that fate but find yourself repeating history on a different (and in a way, the same) subject. You're at the very first stage here. Again. History will repeat itself here. You don't need to take it personally as I'm not being malicious towards Paige, but the writing is on the wall for anyone who cares to read it.

Its constantly something as to why she won't return. Always an excuse when it's clear as day the company is over her and her heart is not into the business like it was once upon a time. She's young. It happens. I don't doubt she'll return down the line. It's better you come to terms with that now and save yourself the inevitable grief, because arguing with me won't change what's been made clear since they were jobbing her to Naomi on Main Event before she was "injured."

·
Registered
6,872 Posts
Five Stages of Grief:

denial
anger
bargaining
depression
acceptance

Identical to last year when you were arguing with whomever would vocalize the reality of what was unfolding in front of our eyes, you were in denial about her being phased out for Sasha and Charlotte. Everyone was wrong. Paige was the face of the division. A year later and you've accepted that fate but find yourself repeating history on a different (and in a way, the same) subject. You're at the very first stage here. Again. History will repeat itself here. You don't need to take it personally as I'm not being malicious towards Paige, but the writing is on the wall for anyone who cares to read it.

Its constantly something as to why she won't return. Always an excuse when it's clear as day the company is over her and her heart is not into the business like it was once upon a time. She's young. It happens. I don't doubt she'll return down the line. It's better you come to terms with that now and save yourself the inevitable grief, because arguing with me won't change what's been made clear since they were jobbing her to Naomi on Main Event before she was "injured."
I actually know a lot more about this situation than most. Paige would be gone if it was up to her, it's actually the WWE that doesn't and didn't want her to leave which is why an agreement was reached 2 weeks ago. This injury is something that's been lingering for months and is completely different from the heat she's garnered the past year due to her adr relationship. I think you and many others are going to be very surprised about what happens when she returns in 6 months time

21 - 40 of 53 Posts