Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1669 Posts

·
Registered
6,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The previous Paige megathread was the most viewed and most commented thread of all time in this section and I believe on this site as well. It started off as a fun thread of pics, gifs and videos with minor discussion and eventually things got carried away with long discussions and very little pictures. Well we cannot let that happen again and we need to try to keep this thread positive which was the original intention of the previous thread. In this thread I encourage all to follow these rules; for every 5 comments there needs to be at least a pic, gif or Paige. There should be no long paragraph long discussions and if there is an important topic I encourage someone to mention the topic here and go to the discussion thread on top of the subsection to discuss the issue. With this new thread I think we should all start off posting our favorite Paige picture of all time/ and or gif. ALso please no antagonizing the mods or complaining about thread titles etc. Just have fun. (side note I encourage all fans on social media to give get well wishes to Paige as she dealing with a very serious injury at this time) Thank you fans, and mods.

Edit the new title of the thread is disgusting and unfair to paige. I hope the title changes or the thread is deleted. Paige had a very rough year but I will always support her and I wish her the best.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Re: Paige Megathread the Sequel (please follow the rules)

Welp, I'm gonna have to sit this one out cause I can't follow the rules. I hope this works out. I'll be lurking and enjoying. But yeah, I can't do this thread.

And
Then bye why can't you follow the rules? Also if you dont like Paige why come in a thread about Paige?

·
Registered
6,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Then bye why can't you follow the rules? Also if you dont like Paige why come in a thread about Paige?

@Caffore is probably the biggest fan on this site next to me of paige. He just means it will be hard for him to be positive with her current booking.

·
Registered
47 Posts

@Caffore is probably the biggest fan on this site next to me of paige. He just means it will be hard for him to be positive with her current booking.
Really im as big a fan of Paige as you.

Also will apologize to Caffore.

·
Banned
10,724 Posts

Man I want Paige in Deadpool 2 as X-23 so fucking much
Yeah if she leaves for a bit, that could happen. That wasen't too long right:grin2:.

·
Won't shut up about Peyton Royce
17,649 Posts

I hope that the same advice about ranting/showing love/etc is posted in the other threads, it's only fair to all of us.

Back to the theme, I really hope that more of these kind of photoshoots come soon, they are better than anything WWE has done

·
Banned
10,724 Posts

I hope that the same advice about ranting/showing love/etc is posted in the other threads, it's only fair to all of us.

Back to the theme, I really hope that more of these kind of photoshoots come soon, they are better than anything WWE has done

Cheers for the pics haha, SOrry haven't seen Paige in any form in a while, forgot how sexy she is. JMO bit I foind her the most sexiest diva in WWE. She's not atheltic, or fit, big boobs. I don't know she has this pale thing going on lol. THis Dark and Sexy aura.

·
Won't shut up about Peyton Royce
17,649 Posts

She really has lose some weight

·
Registered
3,822 Posts

Looks like delrio is doing/stealing the simon cowel look. And i think paige has dropped to much weight.
Hope shes okay!!

1 - 20 of 1669 Posts