Wrestling Forum banner

381 - 384 of 384 Posts

·
Registered
3,653 Posts
The fact WWE hasn’t acknowledge it tells me they want people to think she is done so she can be the #30 in the Rumble ‘OMG IT’S PAIGE! I THOUGHT HER CAREER WAS OVER!’ Says a deranged Michael Cole.

·
TONI POR TODO!
4,539 Posts
WWE didn't say anything about her retirement because they don't want that a sad news like the career ending injury and retirement of a very popular wrestler like Paige take the attention of their festivities of the Raw 25 annyversary and ridiculous, out of touch and manly female Royal Rumble...
And Paige has the obligation to do what WWE wants, including a cowardly and tasteless move like this.

They surely will announce Peige's retirement the Raw after Royal Rumble.

·
Registered
22,967 Posts
I'm not really sure what's going right now since WWE kind of swept it under the rug on Monday. Now they acknowledged the injury, but not if it is career ending.

Look, I would love to believe it's not it for her. But when you have every reliable source saying "she's done", it's hard for me not to go with it. I mean it would be a pretty big "fuck up" false report if they all said she was done and she wasn't.

So right now I think they're just holding off on an official announcement for whatever reason. But with everything that has come out, I do believe this to be true. Again, would love to be wrong though.

381 - 384 of 384 Posts