Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 384 Posts

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
Re: Update on Paige's Injury

Ratchet Banks strikes again, I was kinda looking forward to a Absolution/Riott Squad stare down/brawl.

This. Paige was the woman I was most looking forward to seeing in Philly and that trash ass overrated botch master ruins it fucking less then a month away. I hope this pisses Vince off and they have Nia squash the shit out of her Monday for no reason. I don’t even want a story just have Nia stiff the shit out of her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Custom User Title
6,355 Posts

While Sasha was partially at fault, you can't blame her fully either. WWE wanted her to go to the company surgeon for her neck surgery, but she didn't listen and went to a different one and got a surgery done where it was assumed (by the doctor who did it) that she wouldn't get back into the ring again. That's probably why her injury is back.

Paige probably should have listened to the WWE and gotten the surgery done by the company doctor instead of the one she picked.

·
Let's talk about six, baby.
8,321 Posts

That's unfortunate but there'll be plenty more Rumbles to come, I'm sure. She wasn't going to win anyway so maybe this is a blessing in disguise. Taking a bump to the floor could have been dangerous for her.

Even if she is cleared for the rumble it shows that she's "fragile", maybe too fragile to be a wrestler. I mean her accident with Banks was bad but if she's in a match against a girl like Asuka I would be worried for her because Asuka hit quite hard

Of course I feel really bad for her
Asuka can work soft if she has to and has already toned her striking down since joining WWE. Paige wouldn't be any more at risk than normal.

·
Registered
8,019 Posts

Fucking Enzo hes so dangerous... oh wait this was Sasha doing?, poor Sasha I feel bad for her, shes 100% great ring worker you know!.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
If WWE braggs of professional, why does it superstars finish at the chiropractor?

·
TONI POR TODO!
4,535 Posts

This sucks, but I know this won't be the end of her career Ted Dibiase and Ricky Steamboat still wrestled some years more besides having neck injuries.

At least it's a blessing for Paige not doing the rumble because it's very possible that will be an awful or ridiculous match.

·
You spent too much time looking at my avatar and s
7,817 Posts

How in the hell-o did this become a "head injury"?
Probably whiplash which caused a concussion.. Watch the kick.. Her head snaps back like a twig from the force of it. Her brain probably smacked the front of her skull from the force of it then into the back of the skull from the rebound. She can't even get to her feet after it she's so out of it. She looks drunk

·
Registered
12,326 Posts

Yikes does it suck to be Paige. With her movie coming out sooner than later she probably had a good shot of winning or at the very least being put in a high profile position. I guess we'll just have to cross our fingers and hope she's cleared in time for Mania.

·
Registered
4,665 Posts

Sucks. She’s really been great since her return. Feel terrible for her.

·
Registered
14,593 Posts

To bad to see this. She had been doing quite well since she returned too. I agree, Her or Asuka would have to be considered favorites to win the women's rumble.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts

I get there is still a small risk/possible legal problems... but they really can't have her in the match and get instantly eliminated by Bayley or someone?

·
Registered
17,484 Posts

I get there is still a small risk/possible legal problems... but they really can't have her in the match and get instantly eliminated by Bayley or someone?
And risk more impact on her head and neck?

·
Registered
1,633 Posts

And risk more impact on her head and neck?
As I said in the post, I get the small risk but I'd trust that two trained professionals can do a basic over the top without any harm coming from it. It can be as simple as her getting put over the ropes via lifting and then a push to the chest.

·
Registered
9,268 Posts

I suppose an elimination could be risky for her neck & head but Royal Rumbles aren't known to be technical 5* classics.

·
Registered
17,484 Posts

As I said in the post, I get the small risk but I'd trust that two trained professionals can do a basic over the top without any harm coming from it. It can be as simple as her getting put over the ropes via lifting and then a push to the chest.
If its already injured there's no such thing as a small risk. And its not the move knocking her out that's the problem, its the landing to the outside that could cause the damage.

·
WF's resident Big Dog
8,099 Posts

lol she's injured there's not a chance of doing anything physical which would be stupid anyway due to there always being a chance of aggravating the injuries

·
Registered
1,633 Posts

If its already injured there's no such thing as a small risk. And its not the move knocking her out that's the problem, its the landing to the outside that could cause the damage.
She can land on her feet for it. However as I said, there is a small risk I know. It'd get her part of the match and it can mean something for whoever does it.

21 - 40 of 384 Posts