Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She gets over more and more. She absolutely knocked that segment out of the park and put the Bellas in their place. You can tell AJ Lee has been coaching her on the mic because she is getting so freaking good, now we only need a a cm punk pipebomb from Paige. Plus she looked absolutely adorable in that outfit to prove a point to the bellas.

·
Banned
7,268 Posts
Paige looked like a fool on RAW.. I guess that was the point.

She's definitely the best diva on the main roster. She doesn't need coaching on the mic, especially from a bucked tooth little smurf.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Paige looked like a fool on RAW.. I guess that was the point.

She's definitely the best diva on the main roster. She doesn't need coaching on the mic, especially from a bucked tooth little smurf.
i hope you realize Paige is really good friends with AJ. And if u notice in the backstage segment, Paige did a smile that was a AJish mannerism.

·
Registered
6,872 Posts
Calm yourself over excited topic creator, Paige is not a draw and AJ is still the best diva on the roster. That said though...

NO ONE ON THE DIVAS ROSTER IS A DRAW
^^^^ Seems exactly what his intentions were. Start a mark war. My favorite is better than yours. While I agree with the op, this is obvious trolling.

Reactions: TehMonkeyMan

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
Get the fuck out of here with that AJ Lee coaching her promos bullshit. She's been sitting on her ass at home for months reading comic books.

AJ Lee gave her a few pointers back in June/July. That's it.

And someone ban the rejoiner/troll OP.

:eek:ut

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
“That’s the difference between you and me Nikki. I don’t need an outfit to look good. All I need is to win. And at WWE fastlane, I’m gonna look even better. Because I’ll be wearing the wwe divas championship!”
Damn, she nailed it. Nikki you time as champion is coming to an end.

·
Banned
10,735 Posts
Get the fuck out of here with that AJ Lee coaching her promos bullshit. She's been sitting on her ass at home for months reading comic books.

AJ Lee gave her a few pointers back in June/July. That's it.

And someone ban the rejoiner/troll OP.

:eek:ut
Paige sucked when she hit the main roster and got no reactions from crowds. She couldn't talk to save her life either It's only after AJ came back and started working with her that she got good. That's not circumstantial, use some common sense.

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
Paige sucked when she hit the main roster and got no reactions from crowds. She couldn't talk to save her life either It's only after AJ came back and started working with her that she got good. That's not circumstantial, use some common sense.
Oh look, another blind AJ Lee mark/2015 troll, just what this forum needs. :eek:ut

Paige didn't get any promo time and had no proper feuds before her AJ Lee feud.

Don't respond to me because I don't like to converse with blind AJ Lee marks.

·
The discussion threads are back....but I stopped w
725 Posts
Tonight was a pretty great segment from both Paige and (as loathe as I am to admit it) the Bellas as well.

Both Paige and the Bellas have built a pretty damn good feud here. Paige seems like she's better every time she goes out there and has built a good, interesting character for herself that really builds on why her fans like her so much. And the Bellas have turned themselves into a pair of effective heels by building on a perception of themselves that makes their haters dislike them so much. And they've managed to find that missing piece that WWE seems to fail at so many times: The Bellas come off as heels who believe they're unfairly treated heroes instead of heels who act just heelish for no apparent reason.

If I could give one criticism to the segment tonight though, I'd say Paige doesn't need to force the "This is my house!" line into every match she's in. It's alright sometimes, but tonight it felt forced. Otherwise good stuff, probably the best segment on RAW so far tonight.

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
I will admit that this is the first time I'm actually excited for an upcoming Divas match at a PPV. And by excited I mean I won't take an extended piss break during their match at Fast Lane.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.