Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Banned
10,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She maybe returning soon. So appropriate discussion.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Only thing I’m a fan of is that sextape :focus :frank

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,551 Posts
Paige had a interesting triple threat match in FCW against Raquel Diez and Audrey Marie. Paige also had Sofia Cortez at ringside for support. :)

·
Registered
24,528 Posts
I want her to come back and do well, bu it I will also laugh my ass off if they brought her back as Sister Abigail. I maintain that the lady laughing at the end of Bray's segement on Monday sounds like Paige.

But joking aside, would be cool if we see her within the next month on SD.

·
Banned
10,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well personally I woulden't laugh if they brought her back as Sister Abigail. Be kinda a smart move. if she came back in just a wrestling capacity. Who knows if she well drift in an out of being on tv, and the title scene. Returning as Sister Abigail gives her something different. A Boost to her career, she probably needs. Now some are saying they need someone not established. I don't completely agree with that. But she may go on SD. Who knows well see.

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
She'd be a great Sister Abigail.

Life fell apart. Friends abandoned her. Bray Wyatt takes her in in a cult like manner and transformers her.

However we know Road Dogg or whoever won't have the creative brain for it.

·
IRAN #1
2,439 Posts
Paige is still the best female talent WWE has.. It's a shame what's happened to her career, even when she was around, she was taking a backseat to these 4 clowns... Paige is the one who started the women's revolution. Paige got people invested in women's wrestling when she was in NXT, she created so much buzz it got WWE to open their eyes to realize maybe the women can be more than just a side act.

·
Banned
10,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well Even if WWE considered bringing back Paige as sister Abigail. She would have to go to Raw. Rumor is she is getting drafted to SD. I think Raw needs Paige more tbh. Word is no female wrestler we'll be established or restablished as Sister Abigail. Brays going to be dresses up. Basically his Demon. Wonder how that we'll look and go :lol.

·
Banned
10,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The Paige "The Anti Diva" Thread

Pretty sure their was a thread on this. But it looks like Paige we'll return to Raw tomorrow. And join Team Raw for SS. Based on this IG post.

·
Registered
24,528 Posts
Re: The Paige "The Anti Diva" Thread

Um, there is already a thread on this, that YOU made by the way, why not just post this there?

·
Banned
10,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Well if you bothered to read my post. The thread is gone now. SO I made a new one, duh.

·
Superintendent of the Sacred Coffeechamber
2,668 Posts

All hail The Paige!

·
Registered
5,618 Posts

I've seen some of her matches and such online and I think she was a decent talent. I did like her feud with AJ though.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts

The Paige the anti diva ?

·
Registered
51 Posts

She hasn't been regularly called the Anti-Diva since NXT and the divas aren't a thing anymore.

·
Registered
12,869 Posts
As I've said in however many previous Paige threads there have been, I'm willing to give her another shot and see if she has something to contribute.

If she does, good for her/welcome back/and blah blah blah.

If she doesn't, or worse she goes, or maybe more accurately stays, off the rails, then let her go, there's enough talent already so she won't be missed.

The one that takes 5 seconds to find in the superstar index.
There's a superstar index??

Sorry couldn't help myself :p

·
Stomping Scrawny Vanilla Midgetesses
4,302 Posts

I legit thought Paige was gonna come back and Fox was just gonna go "I want to win on Sunday, so I know I need to put my soldiers first. So taking my fighting spot, it will be Paige!"

Then Fox could just stand on the outside and call commands and stay at the match the whole time, not get eliminated, while RAW has an all-star team.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts