Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
121 - 140 of 575 Posts

·
Registered
4,794 Posts
Re: Paige and Alberto Del Rio dating now...let the fuckery commence

She's known as the new Kelly Kelly. She had a similar rep on the indy scene. Not Nothing wrong with that; she's young and having fun.

ADR mid-life crisis confirmed.

·
Banned
8,175 Posts

They were at Magic Kingdom.

- Vic
So Paige and Alberto were with his child there's no way this being a total divas thing as Alberto wouldn't allow his child to be filmed. I think this is legit and I'm happy for them. People need to lay off Paige's looks and them being a couple so what if their together people need to realise that these wrestlers are on the road 300 days a year they don't see their families and it's hard to date. I think Paige and Alberto found lots in common and they are dating

·
Registered
632 Posts
Re: Paige and Alberto Del Rio dating now...fuckery itt incoming no doubt

she's becoming the locker room bike...
I'd love to see you try & say that shit to Alberto's face. :lmao

Also dude, the 70's called, they wan't their misogyny back.

Good for Paige. Alberto has always seemed like a cool guy who doesn't take any shit.

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Re: Paige and Alberto Del Rio dating now...fuckery itt incoming no doubt

she's becoming the locker room bike...
Uh who else in the locker room has she gotten with? No one as far as reports have gone.

Homewrecker is the word I'd use, since as far as I'm aware Del Rio is married with Three Kids.

Also all the people saying Paige is ugly :evans get your fucking eyes checked or are you into stick figure barbies who make them selves puke after every meal? Paige too real for you? Or are you all in denial since you could never get someone as hot as her?

·
Premium Member
4,063 Posts

Quite unexpected but hey..it did happen. ;))

121 - 140 of 575 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.