Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Angry at refs
3,279 Posts
I didn't really care for Neville losing the belt to Enzo either but also, let's not act like Neville lit that division on fire either. Not saying that's all his fault, but the best time for 205 Live is honestly right now with guys like Murphy and Ali as the top stars on the show.

What Neville did do is basically take everything he could from 205 Live and made the most of it. To the point where if you watch him now outside of WWE, his character is a carbon copy of his 205 Live heel character without the PG restrictions.
Let's be fair at least. The 205 now is VERY different to the 205 when Neville was there.

·
Registered
3,264 Posts
Let's be fair at least. The 205 now is VERY different to the 205 when Neville was there.
You are right, It has FAR less Starpower than it was when Neville and even Enzo were champs

I would even argue that Ali and Buddy are being held back by the way 205 is being booked

·
Ex nihilo
9,319 Posts
What a mark :mj4

The man that charisma forgot should be thanking Enzo for making him and his division relevant for 5 minutes :bosque

·
Am I fcking going over?!
476 Posts
Neville made me care about the cruiserweights. I wanted so bad for him to break out of that and become a top player in the upper card. He was a fantastic heel and by God he was nigh unstoppable.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.