1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PWE All-Stars
New Jersey
5 Matches

(A flashy opining video and “Always” by Saliva plays during the video. The video stops and pryo’s set off in the arena. The crowd cheers as the camera scans the crowd. There is barley any signs because the fans don’t know what to expect. We then hear JR and Tazz over the noise.)

JR: Welcome ladies and Gentleman to the first ever show of PWE. I don’t know what to expect. Do you Tazz?

Tazz: I’m just as clueless as you JR.

(Just then Vince McMahon and Shane McMahon come out to a loud pop from the crowd. They walk down the ramp and get into the ring. Vince gets a mic.)

Vince: I welcome you people to another one of my creations. After I destroyed that useless WWE I wanted to stay in the wrestling business so Shane and me thought of a new company entitled PWE. Most of the old WWE superstars jumped on the bandwagon and came over to this new better company. Tonight you will see five of the finest matches wrestling and sports entertainment has to offer.

(Vince gives the mic to Shane

Shane: What’s up New Jersey!? Crowd cheers My pop promised to kill WWE and he did just that. I am the co-owner of this company and my pop and me will do what ever it takes to make this the best company money has to offer.

(Just then Stephanie’s music interrupts the two male McMahon’s in the ring. She steps out onto the stage with a mic in hand)

Stephanie: Why the hell wasn’t I let in on this deal?

Vince: Well, Steph I don’t see you fit for this job.

Stephanie: I was the General manager for Smackdown.

Vince: Your point? You made that show suck.

(Just then Chris Jericho’s music interrupts the conversation. He gets on the stage opposite of Steph.)

Jericho: Will you please shut the hell up!? Stephanie McMahon the only job your worthy of is hanging out on a street corner. Now Vince McMahon why aren’t I on the card for tonight?

Vince: Jericho you want to have a match tonight?

Jericho: Yeah…

Vince: Then you can take Randy Orton’s spot and face Edge tonight.

Stephanie: Wait a minute… He makes fun of me and disrespects me and you give him a match?

Vince: What? I’m sorry did you say something?

Stephanie: Ugh I’m out of here.

(Stephanie leaves)

Vince: Ok…now that she is gone Chris Good luck in your match.

Jericho: Thank you Mr. McMahon.

(Vince’s music plays and him and Shane leave as does Jericho. Backstage we see Randy Orton watching a monitor. There a couple of ring crew guys sitting around.)

Orton: Can you believe that? Chris Jericho kisses ass and he takes my spot. I’m going to go talk with Vince.

(Orton walks away.)

(Commercial)

During The Break(We see Vince and Shane walking back to their locker room. Randy walks up to them.)

Randy: What the hell? Chris Jericho kisses your ass and you give him my spot on the card?

Vince: Look Randy, you’re a rookie and I got to keep the veterans happy.

Randy: Ugh…the show hasn’t even started and I’m sick of this company. You know what Vince I hate Chris Jericho.

Big Show & A-Train vs. Nathan Jones & Undertaker
(“Hey it’s the Big Show” hits and Show and Train come out to boos. They walks down the ramp and get into the ring. Taker music begins to play and Nathan Jones and Undertaker are both on motorcycles. They ride down the ramp side by side. Nathan goes one way around the ring and Taker goes the other way. They meet up at the bottom of the ramp and park the bikes. They get in the ring and pose for the crowd. Taker takes off his t-shirt and takes his place on the apron. Train and Show discuss who should start the match and they decide Train should. Show takes his place on the apron, while the bell sounds. Train and Jones get into a lock up. Nathan shoves Train down. Train quickly gets up and he punches Jones in the face. Jones stumbles back and Train punches him again. Jones leans into the ropes and Train takes Jones by the arm and Irish whips him into the ropes. Train hits a clothesline on Jones taking him off his feet. Train then goes and picks up Jones and shoves him into the corner nearest to Show. Train tags in Show and both men start doubling teaming Jones in the corner. Taker tries to get in the ring, but Timmy White yells at him not to get in. Train runs from the middle of the ring and kicks Jones Square in the mid-section. Train takes his spot on the apron and Jones falls to one knee holding his mid-section. Show picks up Jones and Irish whips him into the ropes. Show hits a clothesline on Jones. Jones holds the back of the head as Show spits at Taker. Take moves out of the way and he starts yelling at Show. Show turns around and Nathan is gone. Show looks around the ring and then he sees Jones on the top rope. Jones jumps and hits a cross body taking Show down! The crowd cheers as Jones crawls and tags in Taker. Taker gets in the ring as the crowd stands up and cheers. Take picks up Show and Irish whips him into the ropes. Taker then takes down Show with a power slam. Taker begins stomping on Show’s gut. Show screams in pain as he tries to break free. Show slowly gets up and he stares down Taker. Taker backs up, but then unloads with rights and lefts to Show. Show barley moves and Taker runs into the ropes and takes down Show with a barrel role clothesline. Taker then picks up Show and twists his arm around. Taker then screams, “Old school!” The crowd cheers and Taker climbs up to the top rope. He slowly shuffles across the top rope and then he jumps and jams his fist into Show’s back. Show falls down and Taker tags in Jones. Jones gets in the ring and he makes it seem like he’s going to pick up Show, but all of a sudden Jones and goes and hits a spinning wheel kick on Train knocking him off the apron. Jones then turns around and picks up Show and Irish whips him into the ropes. Jones then takes down Show with a spinning wheel kick. Jones then goes and tags in Taker. Taker gets in the ring and he picks up Show and goes to punch him, but Show blocks the punch. Show then gets Taker into a bear hug. Taker screams in pain and he tries his hardest to get out of the hold, but its no use and Show puts more pressure on Taker’s lower back. Jones then gets in the ring and he kicks out Show’s legs from under him. Show drops Taker and Show falls forward. Jones then takes Show by the tights and dumps him over the top. Train then gets in the ring and Jones turns around and Train hits him with a karate kick to the face. Jones goes down and Taker gets up. Train goes to karate kick Taker, but Taker moves out of the way. Taker then wraps his hand around Train’s neck. Taker lifts Train straight up into the air and slams him down to the mat. Taker then goes into the cover 1…2…Show pulls Taker off of Train. Show then rams Taker’s head into the ring post. Taker picks up Train and kicks him in the mid-section. Jones goes for a DDT, but Train gets up and hits the derailed on Jones. The crowd begins to chant, “Shave your back!” Train goes into the cover 1…2…Taker breaks up the count just at the last second. Take picks up Train by his baldhead and throws him into the corner. Taker starts hitting Train in the face with his forearms, but that doesn’t last for long as Train wrenches Taker’s eyes with his fingers. Taker stumbles back and he turns around and Show wraps his hand around Taker’s neck. Jones runs and goes for a clothesline on Show, but Show wraps his hand around Jones’s neck. Show then lifts both men in the air and chokeslams them. Show goes into the cover on Jones 1…2…3)
Winners: Big Show & A-Train

Show and Train raise each other’s hands and the crowd boos. They leave the ring. Taker goes to Jones side. Backstage we see John Cena just arriving. The coach runs up to him.)

Coach: John Cena, what are you doing here?

Cena: What’s it to ya dawg? Just cuz you think I don’t got a match tonight I shouldn’t be here? I’m here tonight to make a impact.

(Cena does his trademark hand signal and walks away. Meanwhile we see Rey Mysterio stretching. He then gets up and adjusts his mask. He walks down the hall and toward the ring.)

(Commercial)

Vacant Cruiserweight Championship: Rey Mysterio vs. Knuckleback
(Rey Mysterios music hits and he jumps through the exploding pryo’s. He runs down the ramp and slides into the ring. He goes to the top turnbuckle and poses for the crowd. Knuckle then comes out to cheers as well. He walks down the ramp and gets into the ring. The bell sounds and the two men circle each other. Knuckle goes for Rey’s feet, but Rey darts out of the way. Knuckle then tries it again and Rey moves out of the way. Knuckle gives up and he gets into a lock up with Rey. Knuckle then shoves Rey into the corner. Knuckle goes to the opposite corner furthest from Rey. Knuckle then runs and elbow thrusts Rey in the gut. Rey holds his gut and stumbles forward. Knuckle bounces off the ropes, but Rey quickly takes Knuckle down with a drop toehold. Rey then runs into the ropes and hits a leg drop across the back of Knuckle’s back. Knuckle holds the back of his neck and screams in pain. Rey picks up Knuckle and Irish whips him into the ropes. Rey then hits a flying clothesline on Knuckle. Rey then picks up Knuckle and kicks him in the mid-section. Rey then digs his elbow into Knuckle’s back. Knuckle falls to both knees in the middle of the ring. Rey bounces off the ropes and hits a drop kick to Knuckle’s face. Knuckle falls back and Rey picks him up and Irish whips him into the corner. Rey then climbs up over Knuckle and punches Knuckle ten times across the face. Rey then gets down off Knuckle and puts him on the top turnbuckle. Rey then hits a side suplex on Knuckle. Rey goes into the cover 1…2…Knuckle kicks out. Rey smacks the mat with frustration and he picks up Knuckle and again Irish whips him into the ropes. Rey leapfrogs over Knuckle. Mysterio turns around and punches Knuckle in the jaw. Knuckle stumbles back and gets tangled in the ropes. Mysterio runs off the opposite ropes and hits a cross body on Knuckle knocking himself and Knuckle over the top. Rey gets up and he climbs up onto the barricade. Knuckle slowly makes his way to his feet and Rey hits the west coat pop off the barricade. Both Rey and Knuckle are down again and the ref begins the count 1…2…3…4…5…Rey gets up and he picks up Knuckle and bounces his head off the apron. Knuckle stumbles back and Rey takes him by the head and shoves him back in the ring. Rey then climbs to the top rope. Knuckle gets up to one knee and then to his two feet. Knuckle wobbles around and then Rey takes him down with a missile drop kick. Rey then crawls into the cover 1…2…Knuckle puts his foot on the ropes. Rey gets up and he drags Knuckle into the middle of the ring. Rey then puts a headlock on Knuckle. Knuckle screams in pain as he tries to hard to reach the ropes, but Rey puts more pressure on Knuckle’s head. Knuckle then counters it by rolling over Rey and putting him in a headlock. Rey fixes his masks and screams in pain. Rey is not in the move for long and he breaks free from Knuckle’s grip. Rey and Knuckle get up at the same time and get into another lock up. This time Knuckle gets behind Rey and hits him with a belly-to-back suplex. Knuckle keeps the hold locked on to Mysterio and he picks him back up and hits a fisherman suplex pin on Rey. 1…2…Rey kicks out. Knuckle quickly gets up and he waits for Rey to get up. Mysterio gets up to one knee and Knuckle goes to put another headlock on him, but Rey prevents that by punching Knuckle in the gut. Knuckle stumbles back and Mysterio gets up and he takes Knuckle by the arm and Irish whips him into the ropes. Rey then puts a sleeper hold on Knuckle. Knuckle tries to break free, but he slowly falls to one knee. Rey smiles and he applies more pressure on Knuckle’s forehead and neck. The ref raises Knuckle’s arm and it falls to his side. The ref does it again, but Knuckle elbows Rey in the head. Rey stumbles back fixing his mask in the process. Knuckle slowly gets up to both feet. Mysterio goes and shoves Knuckle into the corner. Rey then Irish whips Knuckle into the opposite corner and Knuckle hits it hard and he stumbles out of the corner and Rey dropkicks him down. Rey then puts Knuckle’s body between the second and third rope. Mysterio signals for the {619} Mysterio runs and he hits the {619} on Knuckle. Knuckle flips over and lands on his stomach. Rey then flips Knuckle over and goes to the top rope and goes for the west coast pop, but amazingly Knuckle moves out of the way as Rey hits the mat. Both men are down again. The ref begins the count and Knuckle pulls himself up with help from the ring ropes. He limbs over to Rey and picks him up. Knuckle Irish whips Rey into the ropes, but Rey slides under Knuckle legs and kicks them out from under him. Knuckle falls face first on the mat and Rey flips him over onto his back and tries for the west coast pop again and this time he hits it. Rey goes into the cover 1…2…3)
Winner and New Cruiserweight Champion: Rey Mysterio

(Mysterio gets the title and he looks down and glazes over the shiny gold in his hands. He goes to the top rope and raises it above his head as the crowd cheers. Mysterio gets down and he notices Knuckle getting up. Mysterio goes over to Knuckle and gives him a hug. Mysterio leaves the ring as Knuckle just lays back down. Backstage we see the other Cruiserweights huddling around a TV monitor. They are cursing under their breaths. Vince walks up to them.)

Vince: Hey guys.

Cruisers: Hey Vince

Vince: Look I know you guys are a little upset that Rey won the title, but don’t get yourselves down over that. Look next week I will pick two of your guys name out of a hat or something. Then those two people will have a number one contender’s match for the cruiserweight title at Judgment Day against Rey. Have a nice night you guys.

(Vince walks away and then we see The Rock walking through the hallways. The crowd is cheering like crazy.)

(Commercial)

(“If you smell” hits and out comes The Rock to cheers. He walks down the ramp and goes to the top turnbuckle and poses for the crowd. He gets in the ring and goes to the opposite turnbuckle and poses for the crowd. Rock then gets a mic.)

Rock: Finally The Rock has come back to New Jersey! Now let The Rock get one thing straight The Rock is not even in the qualifying matches for the PWE Championship. The great one is here in New Jersey to entertain the millions (Crowd says Millions) and millions of The Rock’s fans and The Rock isn’t even in a match tonight. Vince McMahon you better pull your head of your ass and notices the electricity flowing through this arena. The Rock is emitting the electrically. Hell The Rock is even lighting this arena with all the electricity he emits. The Rock…

(Just then John Cena’s music interrupts The Rock. John Cena is on the stage wearing a “Yankees sucks” T-Shirt.)

Cena: Yo…yo…yo…Rock…Rock…

Rock: Who in the blue bloody hell are you?

Cena: I’m John Cena, Dawg.

Rock: John Cena? John Cena? Oh, that’s right you that guy who worships Vanilla Ice.

Cena: Rock I’ll squash you like a bug
I’ll kick your ass all over this arena…

Rock: What the hell was that? Was that supposed to entertain The Rock? Was that supposed to imitated The Rock?

Cena: Well listen up…

Rock: No you listen up, The Rock gets it your challenging The great to a match tonight.

Cena: No the match can wait for a later date, but next week live in New York. I challenge you to a rap off.

Rock: A rap off? You’re challenging The Rock to a rap off? That fine with The Rock, but what does The Rock get if he wins.

Cena: I have been thinking about this long and hard and I have decided if you win, you a match with me at Judgment Day because you see Rock I’m tired of you coming out here with your like a million catchphrases and repeating them over and over during your promos. I’m sick of it dawg.

Rock: That’s all fine and dandy with The Rock, but what happens if The Rock looses?

Cena: You still get a match with me at Judgment Day.

Rock: So your offering a win/win deal to The Rock?

Cena: Yeah, and Rock you betta get ready to face the real Great one at Judgment Day.

(Cena leaves)

Rock: It looks like The Rock has a match at Judgment Day. And The Rock guarantees, no The Rock garen-damn-tees a victory over Cena not only next week, but at Judgment day as well. Because The Rock is the absolute best. IF YA SMELLLLLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING!

(The Rock’s music plays and he leaves the ring to cheers.)

(Commercial)

Edge vs. Chris Jericho
(“Never going to stop” hits and Edge comes out to loud cheers from the crowd. He runs down the ramp and slides into the ring. He poses for the crowd as the countdown begins 5…4…3…2…1. Pryo’s explode on the stage and Jericho comes out to a mixed reaction. He walks down the ramp and gets into the ring. The bell sounds and Jericho and Edge circle each other. They get into a lock up and Jericho shoves Edge down to the canvas. Jericho then picks up Edge and Irish whips him into the ropes. Jericho hits Edge with a clothesline. Edge quickly gets up and Jericho goes to hit another clothesline, but Edge ducks and then he super kicks Jericho in the jaw. Jericho goes down and Edge picks him up by his blonde hair. Edge throws Jericho into the corner. Edge then hits a knife-edge chop off of Jericho’s chest. Jericho holds his chest and Edge moves Jericho’s arm out of the way and hits another Knife-edge chop. Jericho stumbles forward, but Edge pushes him back in the corner. Edge then just unloads with Knife-edge chops. Edge finally stops and he moves out of the way. Jericho wobbles around and looking at his red chest. Jericho wobbles to the middle of the ring and Edge hits him with a clothesline. Jericho gets up quick and Edge takes him down with another clothesline. Jericho gets up and Edge punches him in the face. Jericho stumbles backward into the ropes. Edge takes Jericho by the arm and Irish whips him into the opposite ropes. Edge kicks Jericho in the mid-section. Edge hits Jericho with a DDT. Jericho holds his head, while Edge kicks him in the back. Edge kicks him in the back one more time. Jericho is down and Edge taunts him to get up. Jericho slowly rises and Edge goes for the spear, but Jericho side steps and Edge spears the turnbuckle. Edge holds his elbow as he turns around. Jericho kicks him in the mid-section and goes for a power bomb, but Edge slithers off Jericho’s shoulder and then Edge pushes Jericho, from behind, into the corner. Edge then gets a roll up pin on Jericho 1…2…Jericho kicks out. Edge gets up and Jericho gets up at the same time. They circle each other and get into a lock up again. Jericho gets behind Edge and hits a belly-to-back suplex on Edge. Edge lands on his face and he screams in pain. Jericho then kicks Edge in the side of the stomach. Edge rolls over onto his back and Jericho tries to get the walls of Jericho on Edge, but Edge won’t allow him to. Edge punches Jericho in the face. Jericho stumbles back into the corner. Edge stands up and he begins walking over to Jericho, but Jericho explodes out of the corner and hits a clothesline on Edge. Jericho then picks up Edge and Irish whips him into the corner. Jericho then Irish whips Edge into the opposite corner, but the ref is in the wrong place at the wrong time and Edge hits the ref. The ref goes down and Edge stumbles out of the corner. Jericho then applies the walls of Jericho on Edge. Edge screams in pain and he begins to tap, but there is no ref. Jericho smiles as he leans back on Edge’s back. All of a sudden from the crowd comes Orton. He has a steel chair in hand. Orton slides into the ring and he smacks Jericho over the head with the chair breaking the hold. Orton just smacks away with the chair on Jericho. The ref begins to show signs of movement and Orton gets up of the ring. He walks up the ramp and sets up the chair and sits in it. Edge crawls and goes into the cover on Jericho 1…2…Jericho puts his foot on the rope. Orton and Edge are both shocked. Edge gets up and he picks up Jericho and Irish whips him into the ropes. Edge then takes down Jericho with a drop toehold. Edge then puts a leg lock on Jericho. Jericho screams in pain, but the lock is not on for long as Jericho grabs hold of the bottom ring rope. Edge lets go of the lock and he picks up Jericho and Irish whips him into the ropes. Edge tries for the spear again, but Jericho moves out of the way and Edge goes through the second and third rope to the outside. Edge hits his head on the mat surrounding the ring. Edge holds his head and rolls around. Jericho gets up and he goes to the outside. Jericho picks up Edge and rolls him into the ring. Jericho goes into the cover 1…2…Edge kicks out! Jericho is surprised and he signals for the lion Sault. Jericho picks up Edge and Irish whips him into the ropes. Jericho hits a clothesline. Edge rises to one knee and then to his feet. Edge wobbles around and Jericho bounces off the ropes and hits a bulldog on Edge. Jericho looks around the crowd who is cheering for him and he goes for the lion Sault, but Edge puts his knees up and Jericho hits them. Jericho holds his gut and he rolls around. Edge slowly gets up and he goes into the corner. Edge taunts Jericho to get up. Jericho gets up and he stumbles about. He turns around to face Edge. Edge runs out of the corner and hits the spear on Jericho. Edge crawls into the cover 1…2…3)
Winner: Edge

(Edge gets up and the ref raises his arm. Orton begins walking down the ramp and he gets in the ring. Edge quickly gets out. Orton stands over Jericho, who is gasping for air. Orton spits on Jericho. Orton turns around and leaves the ring. Backstage we see Chris Beniot doing push ups. Brock then walks in.)

Brock: I just want to wish you good luck in our match tonight.

Chris: Luck? I don’t need luck because I am the best damn technical wrestler today.

Beniot hits the mat hard and Brock crawls into the cover 1…2…Beniot puts his foot on the ropes. Brock picks up Beniot and Irish whips him into the ropes and Brock hits a power slam on Beniot. Brock stays on him for the cover 1…2…Beniot kicks out. Brock gets up and he picks up Beniot and puts the abdominal stretch on Beniot. Beniot screams in pain as he tries to break the hold, but its no use and Brock puts more and more pressure on Beniot’s lower back. Beniot finally does counter it and he gets Brock in the abdominal stretch. Brock then elbows Beniot in the face. Beniot stumbles back and Brock goes for a clothesline, but Beniot ducks and Beniot hits Brock with a clothesline. Beniot drags Brock to the middle of the ring. Beniot looks for an early advantage as he climbs the rope and goes for the head butt, but Brock rolls out of the way and Beniot holds his head as Brock kicks him in the side. Brock then goes and puts a leg lock on Beniot. Beniot screams in pain as Brock wrenches his leg. Beniot slowly crawls to the bottom rope and he gets it, but Brock doesn’t let go and the ref begins the five count. One…two…three…four…Brock lets go and he picks up Beniot and Irish whips him into the ropes. Brock then hits his knee into Beniot’s gut. Beniot falls to the mat holding his gut as Brock goes over and again kicks him in the side. Beniot rolls around the ring and Brock picks him up and Irish whips him into the ropes again. Brock then hits a tilt-a-whirl slam. Brock then goes and puts Beniot in the submission maneuver on Beniot. Beniot tries his hardest and he counters it into the cross face. Brock screams in pain as Beniot pulls his hands father. Brock reaches for the ropes and he gets them. Beniot breaks the hold and Brock gets right up, but Beniot is there and Beniot hits him with a side suplex. Beniot then picks up Brock and they get into another lockup. This time Beniot hits Brock with a head butt. Brock stumbles back, but Beniot holds onto him and hits him with another head butt to the head. Brock falls to the mat and Beniot flips Brock over to his stomach and puts the STF on him. Brock doesn’t stay in the move long because he hits Beniot in the side of the head a couple of times with his elbow. Beniot lets go of the hold and Brock gets up. Brock goes directly over to Beniot and puts a headlock on him. Beniot quickly reverses it into a leg lock, but Brock is right near the ropes and he grabs them and Beniot lets go of the hold. Beniot picks up Brock and Irish whips him into the ropes and then hits a belly-to-belly suplex on Brock. Both men are down and Beniot is the first to his feet and gets Brock into the cross face for the second time. Brock screams in pain and Beniot puts more pressure. Brock extends him arm, but his fingertips barley touches the bottom rope. Beniot pulls him back father into the ring, but Brock scrambles and he gets the ropes. Beniot lets go and he gets up and picks up Brock and again Irish whips him into the ropes. Beniot moves out of the way and Brock bounces off the other ropes and Beniot dropkicks him down to the mat. Now both men are down, but amazingly Brock is the first one up. Sting picks up Beniot and gets him into the F5 position. Brock then hits the F5 on Beniot. Brock crawls into the cover 1…2….3)
Winner: Brock Lesner

Brock gets up and the ref raises his hand. Brock then leaves the ring. The camera fixes in on Beniot who is down and out cold. Then the camera shows Brock posing for the crowd on the stage. The crowd is going nuts and the screens fades to black.)

PWE Copywrite

·
Registered
339 Posts
that's copying.
I know yo'uve copied the wrestler "KnucklebacK" the storyline "Rock vs. Cena" and "PWE Allstars" all from the same show, after some searching at other forums.

Now...are the matches copied?

·
BTB Hall of Famer
11,532 Posts
Erm who says it was not him who wrote it in the first place? Did no one think of it. Anyway back to Rating this

Good matches and promos

B+

A-Dust

·
Registered
339 Posts
maybe...but I know that the show name, "KnucklebacK' wasn't original, I don't know about the matches...

If it wasn't copied...decent show, Grade: B-

·
Registered
339 Posts
Well I think that people who plagerise others work are...***

Especially when the writer had copywrite underneath it as well...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts