Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The Kevin Owens/Seth Rollins feud should be getting way more focus and attention than what it's currently getting. They're both future GOATS and are awesome in every way, Owens especially. Instead of being the main focus of WWE, they're being treated like an afterthought and not getting enough screentime. All of the old guys are getting more attention than they are. Guys like Orton, Edge, Lesnar, and Goldturd have no business getting more attention and being put higher on the card than those two. Guys like Drew and Reigns should also not be getting more attention either. Rollins and Owens are superior to Drew and Reigns in every single way and they should be the focus of WM36. Seth Rollins should be champion right now with Owens as the challenger and THAT should be the main event of Wrestlemania 36. Kevin Owens has been robbed of several WM main events and this should be his fucking year. The dude is OVER with the crowd despite being buried multiple times, that speaks volumes about his talent. Seth Rollins is amazing as a heel and he's the number one heel in the company by far. Put these two together, give them the WM main event and it would be mega money.

Seth Rollins should still be champion with Kevin Owens winning the Royal Rumble and winning the title in the WM36 main event.

·
Premium Member
993 Posts
Keeping the most boring and repetitive feud at the moment going until Mania and putting it in the main event? Sign me up!

·
Premium Member
993 Posts
Judging by how over Kevin Owens is, you're in the minority there bud.
I’m not sure if you’re trolling or not, but that match is destined to be the opener this year at Mania. Neither one deserve the main event spot over anyone you mentioned in your original post. Not unless Punk magically shows up and calls out Rollins for his shitty knockoff version of the Straight Edge Society. I’d pay to see that.

·
Registered
6,839 Posts
Nah, not feeling that at all. Never been the biggest fan of either though. I thought we were going to get an eight-man, but at this point, I'm very happy for Rollins and Owens to do a Jericho circa 2005 thing and arrange a Raw Money in the Bank Ladder Match featuring the talent that is really good but just not going to get booked otherwise. I don't particularly want to see them anywhere. They're talented dudes, but they just feel so...done.

·
Registered
4,688 Posts
Elite talents but it’s been so horribly booked. Getting Joe and Vikings in front the jump was such a silly idea. Owens should have been going it alone for a long time before he finally got some help. And being in a program with each other should NOT prevent them from occasionally having a random exhibition match. Such a deep roster, book some random matches. Build the feud with the occasional run in plus promos. Having these 6 man tags every damn week has just deflated the whole thing.

·
Banned
3,909 Posts
I mean it doesn't matter. The main event will be one of four possibilities. Pick one at random to main event.

·
Fearless University Graduate
15,081 Posts
Why should the biggest flop of all time, one of the least talented Pro Wrestlers of all time Seth Rollins be rewarded for sucking even more?

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Why should the biggest flop of all time, one of the least talented Pro Wrestlers of all time Seth Rollins be rewarded for sucking even more?
Because its Vince's world and he can do whatever he wants .. I think Vince secretly likes to watch fans suffering, would probably explain his relentless push of Roman and Seth for years now

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
1,751 Posts
If seth was to main event another mania I think you would see wwe lose even more viewers, I think he is a sweet wrestler ain't no doubt, but FOTC and Another Headline ME at mania , not this year, maybe when he can get rid of murphy/AOG as this new gimmick is about as entertaining as watching paint dry.

Peace.

·
Fearless University Graduate
15,081 Posts
Because its Vince's world and he can do whatever he wants .. I think Vince secretly likes to watch fans suffering, would probably explain his relentless push of Roman and Seth for years now
Honestly its the only explanation for why he keeps forcing these two incredibly dull and untalented buffons upon us.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts