Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With Wrestlemania being two nights, there's no excuse to not have Kevin Owens and Seth Rollins main event one of the nights. Drew and Brock have done fuck all to get anyone interested in their shit match. It's going to be a huge failure because Drew is garbage in the ring and has absolutely zero fucking charisma. Kevin Owens has been robbed so many fucking times from the Wrestlemania main event, he rightfully deserves this. They're the hottest feud on RAW and it's the biggest angle. Kevin Owens is a proven draw, Boring McIntyre is a fucking nobody that will never draw a dime. It needs to keep being said, Owens was robbed of the WM main event in 2017, then again in 2018 and again last year. He's the most deserving guy in WWE history to NOT main event a Wrestlemania. There's never been anyone has talented and skilled as he is that's been buried and robbed so many fucking times. Fuck Goldberg, fuck Roman Reigns, and fuck Boring McIntyre, the main event post is rightfully Owens.

·
The Babyface of WF
11,656 Posts
Just stop.

The hottest angle is Edge/Orton and by the way Seth Rollins with his Messiah gimmick is literally the only thing interesting about his feud with KO mainly thanks to KO constantly getting his ass kicked nearly every week but you can blame shitty booking on that i suppose.

I can name plenty of superstars who haven't Main Evented Wrestlemania that are superior performers to Owens so that's a stretch to say he's the most deserving.

·
Registered
338 Posts
With Wrestlemania being two nights, there's no excuse to not have Kevin Owens and Seth Rollins main event one of the nights. Drew and Brock have done fuck all to get anyone interested in their shit match. It's going to be a huge failure because Drew is garbage in the ring and has absolutely zero fucking charisma. Kevin Owens has been robbed so many fucking times from the Wrestlemania main event, he rightfully deserves this. They're the hottest feud on RAW and it's the biggest angle. Kevin Owens is a proven draw, Boring McIntyre is a fucking nobody that will never draw a dime. It needs to keep being said, Owens was robbed of the WM main event in 2017, then again in 2018 and again last year. He's the most deserving guy in WWE history to NOT main event a Wrestlemania. There's never been anyone has talented and skilled as he is that's been buried and robbed so many fucking times. Fuck Goldberg, fuck Roman Reigns, and fuck Boring McIntyre, the main event post is rightfully Owens.
Are you Kevin's lil brother or something? Lots of more deserving people haven't gotten a Mania main event. Owens is a mid-card schlub anyway, and this thrash feud with Rollins should have ended months ago

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
7,870 Posts
Absolutely not. This is actually one of the weakest matches on the card. Charlotte/Ripley and whatever Almas/Garza/Rey have going on even feels more important than KO/Rollins and their shitty undercard feud. I have no interest in the match whatsoever.

McIntyre/Lesnar will main event Night 1 and Goldberg/Roman will main event Night 2.

·
Registered
573 Posts
The Seth Rollins vs Kevin Owen's feud is cute. Its decent at best nowhere near main event status. The intensity of clashes between guys like Mcintyre/Lesnar and the heated rivalry between Orton & Edge already cancels out Owens/Rollins from being in the ME. I dont see what the big fuss is about Owen's. Hes entertaining in the ring but on the mic he cant get me feeling his feud. Maybe he works better as a heel.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
This guy needs to be banned for being a excessive Kevin Owens fanboy

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Like I said, the reactions and the numbers don't lie. When Kevin Owens debuted in 2015, he was immediately the hottest act in WWE. He was OVER. This was due to the fact that he was a total package in every way. He had an amazing, intense style in the ring, was easily the best wrestler in the company, was awesome on the mic, oozed charisma and had a legitimate badass look to him. Kevin Owens had the same connection with the fans that CM Punk did. His T-Shirt sales were way higher than anyone anticipated and it led to Vince pushing him alot harder than what was originally planned. He was white hot in 2016 and had the fans cheering for him in every match despite being the heel because he was that fucking over with the crowd. His DVD in 2017 was one of the best selling WWE DVD's in years and his merch sales have always been strong. Like I'll keep saying, the numbers don't fucking lie. Kevin Owens is one of the very best, whether you like him or not.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
No it really doesn't. I love both Rollins and Owens and think they're both great wrestlers, they'd be a lot better to open the show. The title match should go last.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts