5. Jack Swagger
4. Kofi Kingston
3. Sheamus
2. The Miz
1. Wade Barret

·
Super Moderator
19,308 Posts
I can't really argue with that list all that much... I would order it a little differently though. I think Sheamus has the britest future out of those and I wouldn't put Kingston on the list at all.

I also think Tarver has a very bright future.

·
Bow down
1,419 Posts
1. Sheamus - He is just quality.
2. Wade - As above, really good on mic + he's big, and he's already the main guy on nexus which really makes him one of the biggest heels on Raw atm.
3.Swagger - 50/50 on this one.

I think Miz will fuck off out of wrestling soon. Kofi will be a lifetime mid carder.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
9,500 Posts
It depends what you'd class as young. Kofi Kingston definately has a good future, The Miz and Wade Barrett are doing great at the minute and both look certain to main event. I am hopeful that Drew McIntyre can make it to the top, and I fully believe he will.

Rhodes and Dibiase too. Don't get the hate for Ted.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
I think Kofi is going to be a huge star. I could see him getting the "boyhood dream come true" Wrestlemania World Title win, he's very over with the crowd as it is as he's great in the ring and surprisingly good on the mic too.

Wade Barrett, The Miz and Sheamus should also be major stars for years to come.

I could see someone like Zack Ryder or Dashing Cody Rhodes breaking out and becoming a massive star too. Kinda like a "sleeper hit" future star.

·
Offto Club?
1,275 Posts
Oh shit yer, I forgot about Cody and Ted. They both got bright futures but they wouldn't be in my top 5.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
5. McIntyre
4. Wade
3. Swagger
2. Miz
1. Sheamus

Lol, it's funny how their all heels.
Exactly lol. They can't seem to build main event faces at all.

1. Sheamus
2. Drew McIntyre
3. The Miz
4. Wade Barrett
5. Jack Swagger
6. John Morrison
7. Kofi Kingston
8. Cody Rhodes
9. Ted Dibiase
10. I can't think of a number 10...I do think Justin Gabriel will be big though.

I do think Morrison and Kofi will make it to the main event. It might take a good two years or so, but they will get there and I think once they are there. They will make a big splash. But it's just a case of WWE taking the time to build them for it, something which they have yet to do.

·
BANG BANG!
2,352 Posts
1. Barrett, he's a promoter's wet dream. He's got the size, the look, Mic skills and many years ahead of him. Its obvious they have big plans for him to be wwe's staple big man somewhere down the line.

2. Miz. His abillity is already damn good on the mic and still getting better, he can draw heat like a motherfucker, and he's more over with the crowd than anyone in the midcard right now. With mitb, wwe would be plain incompetent to ruin the push of their biggest potential future main eventer. Love him or hate him, the guys headed places.

3. Sheamus. He's already a main scented on raw and obviously one of the future players for the company. Great worker, good mic skills, and decent in-ring for his size, sheamus is another example of someone getting better with time. Other than being a bulked-up Ginger, I've got nothing but great things to say about him. Having trips backing you doesn't hurt either, of course.

4. Kofi. No matter how many times creative stalls his push the crowd has proved before that they have the influence to make a midcarder a world champ. He's so damn over, and with great in ring ability and heavilly underutilized Mic skills, Kofi is my dark horse candidate for a future player in the main event.

5. Drewmac, a prime example of creative shoving someone down our throats to get him over. While I really don't have a problem with the chosen one, I think he has a way to go before he's ready for the main event. He has the tools, he just needs to get better material IMO.

Honorable mention: Rhodes, swagger

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
9,500 Posts
I forgot to mention Trent Barretta and Curt Hawkins, though they could just as easily be released in 3 years time. It could go either way. They're 23 and 25 respectively so have plenty of time, but the potential is already there.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Shemus is a joke he fucking sucks and is a hhh wanabe he should of never won the title that early in his wwe career its a slap int he face of alot of people and just dont deserve it. Maybe down the road it would of sit easier with me.

Personality wise the miz will main event some day and swaggers wrestling abillity will be the future. Thats about all i would want to see besides kofi but no one else can see him in that sort of role.

On a side note any one want to ever see cristian or matt hardy ass world champ or wwe champ some day?

·
Registered
498 Posts
Side note. Christian... sure. Always liked him a lot and feel he needs a run or two. Matt.. no way in hell lol.

On topic.

I feel Swagger really has the all around appeal as a wrestler. The guy as we all know excels at wrestling. He was able to overcome his speech issue as well which I feel was a huge pat on the back for him. He is intense and can now get the crowd more into his character.

As for the rest of the wrestlers mentioned in this thread I agree fully. These guys unless they really mess up are going to be the core base of the WWE Main event scene. And overall I am pretty happy with the possibilities.

As a dark horse I want to throw in Justin Gabriel. Not sure what he is all capable of but so far what little he has done has drawn me to him. And no its not just cause he does the 450 splash. I just like his look and see him as a smart well executing technical wrestler.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts