Wrestling Forum banner

Out of all the midcarders who do you reckon has the most potential ?

5K views 81 replies 74 participants last post by  thelegendkiller 
#1 ·
There are quite a few Midcarders but who has the most potential to be given a Main Event even push and stay there ? My picks are Ziggler , Kofi Kingston and a face Miz . Reasons why because no matter how you look at it ziggler has everything including improving microphone skills . Kofi is an incredibly hard worker and with this work ethic it may take a few more years but he is bound to get over with the fans . The Miz has fantastic microphone skills , oozes charisma and with the right story lines could em-capture the fans such as CM PUNK did last year .

#28 ·
Dolph Ziggler best seller in WWE,great in the ring,good on the mic.
Cody Rhodes great on the mic,more then decent in the ring needs to change his gimmick to become main eventer though this gimmick is way too generic.
The Miz WWE should push this guy again great mic skills,decent in the ring and over with the crowd this guy has the potencial to be main eventer again.
Kofi Kingston exciting and entertaining in the ring,decent on the mic of course he needs to change this horrible sterotipical gimmick to be even close to main event.

Reactions: Jobberwacky
#2 ·
Cody Rhodes and dolph ziggler

#7 ·
zig zag

#16 ·
I would agree with this. I would also throw Swagger in there as well as I think he is still young and if used right an some improvement on his part fro ma mic work stand-point he could be a very solid upper-card guy. Also, think Barrett has potential as a upper card heel as well.

#13 ·
dolph ziggler

#15 ·
The Miz
Ryder
Ziggler

Rhodes- Will probably become a big part of SD! And hopefully bring that how back up.

Dean Ambrose and Cesaro(sp? Not a big indies fan), will be successful if WWE let's them.

Ryback can be a HUGE part of the future. IWC needs to give big guys a chance.

#77 ·
Seriusly, I cannot understand why Kofi has not had a main event push. He can go in the ring, I have enjoyed the few promos he has been allowed to cut, and I have been to plenty of live events and he is over as fuck with the fans. I will even go one step further: If or when Cena turns heel, Kofi should be the one to fill the role as top face. Not Sheamus, Orton or CM (smark approved/overrated) Punk. Kofi should be the face that heel Cena puts over big time.

#23 ·
Dolph Ziggler by far. I mean, what in the world are they doing with him!?! I thought he might get another push post Wrestlemania but he's been reduced to bumping around for Brodus Clay week after week. This is a guy who was feuding with CM Punk going into the Royal Rumble and all of a sudden...it stopped. This is why they struggle to build new solid heel main eventers, this stop/start push mentality. Maybe they should have persistance and push someone to the main event properly and the fans might take them more seriously than they do the majority of WWE heels.

#24 ·
Ziggler. One of the best wrestlers in the company today, best seller, great look, decent on the mic. However just because Ziggler has the best potential, doesn't mean he's going to get pushed for it. There have been countless talents in the history of the WWE, that had great potential but weren't pushed for it. At the end of the day, Vince is only going to push the talents he likes. The Miz will always valued by the company more than Ziggler. Cody will go further than Ziggler because he's younger and the son of Dusty Rhodes. The only guy who won't go further than Ziggler is Kofi, who seems to be a total lost cause at this point.

#29 ·
This is not a trolling attempt.
Santino Marella

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.