Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are quite a few Midcarders but who has the most potential to be given a Main Event even push and stay there ? My picks are Ziggler , Kofi Kingston and a face Miz . Reasons why because no matter how you look at it ziggler has everything including improving microphone skills . Kofi is an incredibly hard worker and with this work ethic it may take a few more years but he is bound to get over with the fans . The Miz has fantastic microphone skills , oozes charisma and with the right story lines could em-capture the fans such as CM PUNK did last year .

·
Banned
2,229 Posts
Cody Rhodes and dolph ziggler

·
Banned
2,229 Posts

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
zig zag

·
Registered
108 Posts
Rhodes and Ziggler for sure. Hopefully Barrett when he makes his return. Also although he isnt a midcarder yet i think tyson kidd could have a big future ahead of him if he can set himself out from the crowd abit

·
Banned
3,223 Posts
dolph ziggler

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
The Miz
Ryder
Ziggler

Rhodes- Will probably become a big part of SD! And hopefully bring that how back up.

Dean Ambrose and Cesaro(sp? Not a big indies fan), will be successful if WWE let's them.

Ryback can be a HUGE part of the future. IWC needs to give big guys a chance.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,744 Posts
Ryder & Ziggler from Raw. Rhodes from SD!
I would agree with this. I would also throw Swagger in there as well as I think he is still young and if used right an some improvement on his part fro ma mic work stand-point he could be a very solid upper-card guy. Also, think Barrett has potential as a upper card heel as well.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.