Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are quite a few Midcarders but who has the most potential to be given a Main Event even push and stay there ? My picks are Ziggler , Kofi Kingston and a face Miz . Reasons why because no matter how you look at it ziggler has everything including improving microphone skills . Kofi is an incredibly hard worker and with this work ethic it may take a few more years but he is bound to get over with the fans . The Miz has fantastic microphone skills , oozes charisma and with the right story lines could em-capture the fans such as CM PUNK did last year .

·
Banned
2,229 Posts
Cody Rhodes and dolph ziggler

·
Registered
745 Posts
Ziggler. End discussion.

·
Banned
2,229 Posts

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
zig zag

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
Ryder & Ziggler from Raw. Rhodes from SD!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Cody Rhodes and Dolph Ziggler

·
Registered
108 Posts
Rhodes and Ziggler for sure. Hopefully Barrett when he makes his return. Also although he isnt a midcarder yet i think tyson kidd could have a big future ahead of him if he can set himself out from the crowd abit

·
Banned
3,223 Posts
dolph ziggler

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
The Miz
Ryder
Ziggler

Rhodes- Will probably become a big part of SD! And hopefully bring that how back up.

Dean Ambrose and Cesaro(sp? Not a big indies fan), will be successful if WWE let's them.

Ryback can be a HUGE part of the future. IWC needs to give big guys a chance.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
Ryder & Ziggler from Raw. Rhodes from SD!
I would agree with this. I would also throw Swagger in there as well as I think he is still young and if used right an some improvement on his part fro ma mic work stand-point he could be a very solid upper-card guy. Also, think Barrett has potential as a upper card heel as well.

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
On Raw?
Dolph Ziggler no doubt.

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
i see alot of potential in ziggler as a main eventer but he needs to get rid of vickie first

·
Premium Member
15,187 Posts
Regarding stars who haven't been given much to work with lately, I've got to go with Kofi. All he needs is to be booked in an actual feud instead of being thrown into matches with random opponents.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts