WWE Tag Team Champion - Basham Brothers​
Reactions: HBK's #1 fan
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
503 Posts
WWE Staff

Owner - Vince McMahon

Raw General Manager - Paul Heyman
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WWE RAW PPV's

New Year's Revolution - January

Royal Rumble - January

WrestleMania - March

Backlash - April

ECW One Night Stand - June

Vengeance - June

SummerSlam - August

UnForgiven - September

Taboo Tuesday - November

Survivor Series - November
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WWE RAW ROSTER

Ashley
Carlito Caribbean Cool
Chris Jericho
Christian
Christy Hemme
Daivari
Edge
The Hurricane
J.B. Layfield
Johnny Nitro
Joey Mercury
Kane
Ken Kennedy
Kid Kash
Lashley
Lita
Mankind
Maria
Melina
Molly Holly
Muhammad Hassan
Orlando Jordan
Paul London
Randy Orton
Rhyno
Rob Van Dam
Rosey
The Rock
Shawn Michaels
Simon Dean
Stacy Keibler
Steve Austin
Stevie Richards
Tajiri
Trish Stratus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WWE RAW CHAMPIONS:

World Heavyweight Champion - Chris Jericho

WWE Intercontinental Champion - Carlito Caribbean Cool

World Women's Champion - Trish Stratus

WWE Hardcore Champion - Mankind

World Tag Team Champions - Johnny Nitro & Joey Mercury (MNM)

· You A Stupid Hoe
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
alright peeeeeps here's the Smackdown Card! I am kinda a n00b at doing this but I've ran a couple Leagues before so I think Im pretty good..but we'll see.

WWE Smackdown Card:

Gail Kim vs. Mickie James - WWE Womens Championship

Heart Throbs vs. The Dudley Boyz vs. Eugene & William Regal - #1 Contendership for the WWE Tag Team Championship

Shelton Benjamin vs. Kurt Angle - Non-Title Match

Ric Flair vs. Bret Hart - Submission Match

Triple H vs. Undertaker vs. John Cena vs. Hulk Hogan vs. Ultimate Warrior vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Booker T vs. Big Show vs. Batista vs. Chris Masters - #1 Contendership OVER the top rope battle royal for the WWE Heavyweight Championship

· You A Stupid Hoe
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
this place is already better than the place we were gunna post it on. You actually post in Be The Booker!

as for getting the show up Im working on it right now but it wont be up til tomorrow for its like 2:00 am and IM tired.

and the card may seem unrealistic, and it kinda is but I like it and I think it's some what realistic. But it'll shapen up, right now Im just startin out tryn to get the title pictures down. It'll have a nice flow once this begining show is done.

Smackdown News/Rumors

Angle expected to hold title til Mania, Victoria update, & more.

Kurt Angle is expected to hold the title until Wrestlemania where he'll face off against none other than Triple H.

Victoria has been having trouble with her knee again, she goes into surgery this Tuesday afternoon.

The location for Wrestlemania is currently Atlanta Georgia.

More on Kurt Angle, Winner of Battle Royal, & Womens title possible spoiler.

As reported earlier today Kurt Angle is expected to hold the title until Wrestlemania, his match with Triple H is expected to be Hell in a Cell.

Smackdown has been promoting it's 10 man over the top rope batle royal as the main event this week on Smackdown. The winner of the Battle Royal will most likely be Triple H.

At a house show this past week. Gail Kim defended her Womens Championship against Mickie James. Mickie James ended up winning the match but by count out. WWE may be looking for a title change.

INTERVIEWS COMING SOON!

· You A Stupid Hoe
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
^^ oh dont your worry, it could be true or false. ^^ Plus it's like what the reall WWE goes through and IM trying to make it as real as possible.

WWE Smackdown Interview:

Kurt Angle sits down with WWE.com to talk about his match with Shelton this week on Smackdown, Wrestlemania, and the #1 contendership.

WWE.com - Thank you for being with us Kurt. Let's cut right to the chase. Back in 2005. Vince McMahon had the brilliant idea for a merge. With that he needed Champions, he chose you to be his WWE Heavyweight Champion on Smackdown, how does that make you feel.

Kurt Angle - I've earned this strap. Look at us, we belong together. I've held the title for almost 7 months now. No one has been able to take it from me and no one will. Vince made the right decision as all of you have already seen.

WWE.com - You have a non-title match against Shelton on Smackdown. What are your thoughts on the match.

Kurt Angle - Sheltons nothing to me. He's nothing at all, look at him he cant even win the United States Championship. This match is nothing but a warm up match for my title defense.

WWE.com - We've never seen any expresssion or feelings about how you feel being on Smackdown. How do you like being on Smackdown?

Kurt Angle - (chuckles) Lots of people complain about being on Smackdown, like Triple H, he thinks he belongs on Raw, Triple H sucks, he slept with the bosses daughter so he got to be in control. Smackdown is better than Raw, better General Manager, better superstars, and smarter decisions. I like Smackdown a lot.

WWE.com - You mentioned Triple H earlier. And I gotta ask, how do you feel about defending your title against Triple H, there have been a lot of internet buzz about the two of you facing off.

Kurt Angle - Well of course there has been, we equal ratings, imagine the ratings with us facing off. As for him winning the battle royal. Dont count on it. He's got too many big guys to throw out. I expect Show or Batista to win it.

WWE.com - Why Big Show and Batista?

Kurt Angle - Are you kidding? Look at them they're powerful. Show's a beast, 7 feet tall. Try getting that over the top rope. Batista destroys everything in his way, until he gets to me that is, but to be honest, I dont really care who wins the battle royal. Whoever wins it has to go through me and only me and that will not happen.

WWE.com - Who do you want to face on the grandest stage of them all, Wrestlemania?

Kurt Angle - Hulk Hogan, I've watched him as a little kid, and I'd like to square off and defeat him where it really counts.

WWE.com - Alright Kurt, thank you for your time and good luck this week on Smackdown.​

· Registered
503 Posts
WWE RAW CARD:

#1 contender for Trish's title:
Women's Fatal Four Way
Ashley vs. Lita vs. Melina vs. Molly

Tag Team Title
No Disqualifacation

Hurricane & Rosey vs. Nitro & Mercury (w/ Melina)

#1 contender for Carlito's Intercontinental title:
5 Man Battle Royal
Ken Kennedy vs. Lashley vs. Hassan vs. Steven Richards vs. Kid Kash

Non-title
Chris Jericho vs. Carlito Caribbean Cool

#1 contender for Jericho's WWE Title at Royal Rumble:
10 Man Battle Royal
Edge vs. JBL vs. RVD vs. Rock vs. HBK vs. Stone Cold vs. Kane vs. Christian vs. Orton vs. Rhyno​

· You A Stupid Hoe
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
WWE Smackdown Preview:

With Kurt Angle choosen as the new WWE Champion since the roster split occured, Smackdown couldn't be more pleased. With Shane McMahon in control he has choosen a 10 man battle royal to determine the number one contender for the title. Whos time will it be to take on Kurt Angle? Find out this week on Smackdown.

Also on Smackdown Mickie James has been in a struggle to take the WWE Womens Championship away from Gail Kim. Will she finally climb high enough to capture the gold?

In other action the Tag Team Championship number one contendership will be on the line when William Regal & Eugene take on the Dudleyz and Heart Throbs in a triple threat tag team match. Bret Hart will also challenge Ric Flair in a submission match. And what will be this huge announcment from the chairman himself? All this and more on WWE Smackdown!

WWE Smackdown News/Rumors:

Vince's announcment, Undertaker, & the Royal Rumble.

Over on WWE.com in the Smackdown Preview it states Vince McMahon has a huge announcment. It is expected that his announcment has to do with the WWE title and the Royal Rumble.

Undertaker will be featured in this week's Smackdown 10 man over the top rope battle royal. Sources are saying Undertaker will not win the match due to some problems with his triceps.

The Royal Rumble will take place on January 29th, 2006 at 8/7 c.​

· Registered
503 Posts
WWE Raw Preview:

This Monday night will be an explosive night setting up for the Royal Rumble! Champions Chris Jericho and Carlito will face off in a non-title match, but how will this effect each man's title reign?

World Tag Team Champions Nitro and Mercury will defend their titles against Hurricane and Rosey in a No Disqualifacation match. Will the superheros be able to defeat the champs? Find out on Monday Night Raw!

The Women's title race seems to be wide open with 4 women in the hunt. Those 4 women will face off in a Fatal Four way match to decide the #1 contender to face Trish Stratus for the Women's title at the time of the winner's choosing. Tune in to Raw to find out who will come out on top.

The Royal Rumble Raw main event will take shape as 10 men will compete in a Battle Royal to decide the #1 contender to face Chris Jericho for the World Heavyweight Championship.

Monday Night Raw will be an explosive night, be sure to tune in to watch the beginning of the Royal Rumble unfold!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.